4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

ROBERT H.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Hyundai Accent
10/30/2012
Done Right with little lost motion
Attention to detail so that the WHOLE is completed correctly

TH

ANTHONY/MARGRET S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/27/2012
5 stars!!
Always prompt, attentive and give great service. I've been coming here for over 20 years and their prices are fair.

SALLY S.
Farmington, MI
Chevrolet Prizm
10/26/2012
METRO-25 is the best in town!!!
I have taken my cars to METRO-25 for about 20 years + recommend them to everyone!!

SL
SANDRA L.
Highland, MI
10/24/2012
Friendliness, quality repairs
I arrived @ the Livinia location @ 730 am, Tuesday morning. "Bob" was opening that morning & brought me in to get my service order going 1/2 an hour before they even opened!! He was so friendly & courteous & professional!! I told him what I thought I needed & he called back by 9 am to tell me that I only needed front brakes (not rear too, which is what I thought) quoted a good price on tires & tie rods too. When I called back to tell him I had been on the website & saw coupons for the services I was getting he told me he had already applied it! It was all done by 1 & he kept the price where he promised he would :) that was my second time there. I will deffinately go back again & recommend them to my friends & family. I live in Highland, but I consider it well worth the drive!! Thanks again :)

Mike D.
10/23/2012 Category: Service
Mike said this business is quick, honest and friendly.

ROSS R.
West Bloomfield Township, MI
10/21/2012
Honest Friendly
Great place to visit

Mary M.
Saturn Ion 1
10/15/2012 Category: Service
Mary said the business was wonderful. They did a very good job and they were quick.

MARGO M.
Detroit, MI
10/14/2012
It's clean and welcoming
Second time around and I am satified with the work. I hope my feeling stay this way.

MK
Mark K.
Southfield, MI
10/12/2012 Category: Service
Mark said everything was great.

Joe C.
Chevrolet El Camino
10/12/2012 Category: Service
Joe stated the business did what it was supposed to do, on time. It was all good.

John S.
10/09/2012 Category: Service
John said they were able to identify the problem. He said they were fast and prompt in servicing his vehicle.

James S.
Westland, MI
Mercury Cougar
10/08/2012 Category: Service
James said they were really good.

NB
NANCY B.
10/07/2012
Oil change turned into a lot more!
I know I needed all that, just was not expecting to leave with a 400.00 dollar bill? And what is a Premium ATF Mini-Tote? Can I use one of my 2 left over Oil change to my daughter for her car?

SCOTT H.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/07/2012
Thank you!
Metro 25 ( 7 mile & Middlebelt ) worked with me finding the best deal for my needs..and as they were working on my car they advised certain thinks I needed that could be a problem in the future .. Very polite and professional !! They will have my business as long as they keep that up!
A very good friend of mine has been dealing with them for 20+ years, if he trusts them .. Then I trust them!

CR
Chris R.
MI
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Chris said that the service was a little expensive.

TED S.
Keego Harbor, MI
Pontiac Montana
10/03/2012
the customer service is top notch.
always a quick turn around and very knowledgeable..have saved my ass a few times

SJ
SHARON J.
Oak Park, MI
Honda Accord
09/26/2012
Oil Change
I had a great experience at Metro 25 Firestone for my recent oil change. They were ver professional, friendly and helpful!

David B.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/25/2012 Category: Service
David said he has had no problems here, they are really nice and go above and beyond most of the time.