4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

09/05/2018
They treat me like a friend
I have been using Metro 25 for many years. They always have my tires in stock, and the wait while work is being done is reasonable. On my last visit, i went in at approx. 5:00 p.m., and was home by 5:20. Prices are also reasonable. If they are able to repair a tire, they always let me know that I can have my tire repaired at a much lower price than a new tire.

PN
PHYLLIS/SCOTT N.
08/18/2018
Metro Firestone Guys
Always take care of my problems and with a smile on their faces.

WP
William P.
08/04/2018
Brake Job
These guys do outstanding work. They made recommendations as the job was being done. They also had good reasons for the additional parts needed and it was sensible. They are reasonably priced for a brake job that included front and rear brakes.

BRETT H.
Redford, MI
07/22/2018
Great!
Excellent work as expected!

07/19/2018
Fast friendly service by people who are knowledgeable and experienced.

Tyler S.
West Bloomfield, MI
06/21/2018
Fast and friendly service
What a wonderful experience I had today, I needed a couple tires replaced on my truck so I drove in and got a quote to replace the tires. The gentleman behind the counter was very nice , He explained which tire should go on my SUV I felt very comfortable so when ahead and add the two tires installed today. While I waited I was asked if I would like a bottle of ice cold water and sit there and enjoy the free Wi-Fi. I will definitely recommend that to 25 fire stone to my friends and family.

EB

Farmington, MI
Cadillac Escalade
06/07/2018
great professional service!
Chris and the guys do a wonderful job making their customers feel welcomed. I have always received professional and quality work.

Jeep Patriot
06/01/2018
Rear Brakes Jeep Patriot
This is absolutely the best shop in the area. Prices are fair. Great and knowledgeable staff. Top notch mechanics.

PN
PHYLLIS/SCOTT N.
05/15/2018
friendly and close to home if I have to walk
They could be considered pricey, not cheap but get the job done

TOM M.
Farmington, MI
Ford Expedition EL
04/30/2018
Thank you.
Thank you for the fast service...

TT
TOYIA T.
Westland, MI
04/11/2018
Kindness and great service
The gentlemen in the shop are very kind and courteous. They great you with friendliness and provide great service. They’re honest people and try to give you the best deals possible, without trying to take advantage of you.. The owner Chris is excellent!!! I will continue to come there for any car services they provide.

DIANE B.
Southfield, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
03/25/2018
This team listens to clients. No Hinden Cost. Service to Excellent

AF
ALLEN/DEBORAH F.
03/23/2018
Excellent personalized service. Quality mechanics. Management runs a great crew.
Metro 25 Firestone runs a great crew. Small town feel with personalized service, yet the mechanics are very adept professionals and do awesome work. This service in my opinion exceeds expectations. I have 4 cars in our family and I bring them all to this place.

TED S.

MICHAEL H.
Jeep Liberty
03/03/2018
Quick Fix
The low tire pressure light came on so I drop into Firestone to have a tire plugged.
Check in at the counter and a few minutes my Jeep's headed inside. Maybe a half
hour later I'm on my way, tire repaired and tires rotated!.

BRYAN B.
Redford, MI
Cadillac ATS
02/22/2018
A shop that you can trust.
I have been going here for last two years. I always get a fair price and quality honest work.

Jeep Liberty
02/19/2018
Vehicle Service
Service was fast and friendly. Staff was knowledgeable.

Jeep Patriot
02/19/2018
Had service done on my Jeep Patriot. They were knowledgeable, fast, friendly, and competitively priced. Highly recommend this facility.

CN
CONG// MINH N.
Westland, MI
02/14/2018
Honest and great quality work.
These guys will always double then triple check to make sure their work is done correctly and to save you money.