4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

PM
PHYLLIS M.
09/24/2012
I feel they are honest about whether I need work on my car or not.
I go there once a year. I feel secure in that I won't get ripped off and I get service the same day.

JAMESA L.
Detroit, MI
Dodge Charger
09/22/2012
Welcoming, polite, fast service, not too expensive!!!
Everything in the review title is all there is to say. I will definitely keep coming back as long as the crew keeps up the good work!!!

ROBERT H.
Fast-Friendly 5 Star+

Jessica D.
Dodge Neon
09/20/2012 Category: Service
Jessica said this business was very professional and thorough. They explained everything to her.

AH
ADAM/DENISE H.
Ford Freestar
09/19/2012
Forget it !
They attempted to pressure us into a sale that we couldn't afford. So, we walked. We walked right to a real Firestone corp dealer who did not attempt to pressure us or trick us into something we didn't need. We got the necessary repairs done and drove away happy and five hundred dollars less spent. Go to a real firestone location if you need repairs. Not a dealer.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 09/24/2012
denise you waited untii the van was running sluggish. THe check engine light was on for 6 mouths. You also has no tune up or any maintence done at 137.000 miles. After checking there were alot of things found wrong or just not done to van. THEN YOU TOLD ME YOU ONLY HAD $250.00 TO FIX??? iM GLAD YOU GOT IT FIXED.

JI
JANA I.
Royal Oak, MI
09/19/2012
Friendly, competent, timely, honest competitively priced
I will definitely come back and passed out referral cards to fellow employees. They noticed and fixed an issue that my prior shop commented on and did nothing about. The best recommendation, is that I always preventatively do my maintenance and buy good tires, not cheap ones. The minute I drove out, I immediately noticed the improvement in handling and ride on my new tires.

Billy H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/18/2012 Category: Service
Billy said the business was very good and he didn't have to wait long. He mentioned everything in his vehicle is working okay and the business is very courteous.

Dan S.
09/18/2012 Category: Service
Dan said they got him in and out in a hurry.

JOHN / JULIE W.
Saturn SL2
09/13/2012
Metro 25 Firestone
Always prompt and quick service. I trust the advice and service in this repair center so much. There are other places, but I am happy to drive further for their care.

AJ
ANDREW J.
Chevrolet HHR
09/12/2012
Good Service - Friendly - Not Overpriced
I purchased an oil change deal, and thought that when I got in there they were probably going to tell me a half dozen other things needed to be done to my car. The only thing extra was an air filter that needed to be replaced, and for the price they charged me I couldn't have purchased it and done it cheaper myself.

Richard G.
Buick Park Avenue
09/10/2012 Category: Service
Richard said the business was cordial and they provided excellent service.

BW
Brent W.
Farmington, MI
09/10/2012 Category: Service
Brent said his experience was simple and straightforward. The price was reasonable.

JOHN H.
Buick Century
09/01/2012
free tire rotation
was there early for oil change, was ready on time.

PM
PATRICIA M.
Oxford Charter Township, MI
Mercury Mariner
08/22/2012
Seem honest
There is no high pressure sales. They tell you what you need to have done on your vehicle.

VG
Virginia G.
08/22/2012 Category: Service
Virginia said they always give her good service, they're thorough and that she has been a customers for years. She said she has been very happy with the business for a long time.

LB S.
Detroit, MI
Buick Century
08/20/2012 Category: Service
LB said she appreciates this business and she has been going to them for years.

WK
Wendy K.
White Lake, MI
08/17/2012 Category: Service
Wendy said they were very quick and took her vehicle in right away. They explained everything to her and gave her great service. The price was good and she will be using this business for future service.

JAQUELYN H.
Lincoln Zephyr
08/15/2012
Thanks
Competitive prices with great service.

VM
VICTOR/JULIE M.
Southfield, MI
08/15/2012
Service Ok
The clerk was a bit of a grump and acted like taking my business was a chore. Or maybe he just didn't like dealing with insurance claims who knows. I like the other clerk much better.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 08/16/2012
SORRY ABOUT THAT PLEASE ASK FOR CHRIS NEXT TIME. i TOOK CARE OF YOU LAST TIME. THANKS FOR COMING BACK!!!!

Tamyra B.
Southfield, MI
Honda Accord
08/14/2012 Category: Service
Tamyra said that this business met all her needs when it came to fixing her vehicle, although the facility was not as clean as she expected.