4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

RICHARD M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Saturn Vue
11/21/2012
Trustworthy relationship
I have gone here for about 10 years and Chris and the guys have done a great job w/ the 3 cars I have had over this time.

SK
SCOTT/BRIAN K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2012
Professional
They are honest, and won't do work unless it's needed

MIKE/KRISTYN P.
Jeep Liberty
11/06/2012
Stood behind there product even after warranty was up
Great job
Customer put first

MK
Mark K.
10/12/2012 Category: Service
Mark said everything was great.

NB
NANCY B.
10/07/2012
Oil change turned into a lot more!
I know I needed all that, just was not expecting to leave with a 400.00 dollar bill? And what is a Premium ATF Mini-Tote? Can I use one of my 2 left over Oil change to my daughter for her car?

JAMESA L.
Dodge Charger
09/22/2012
Welcoming, polite, fast service, not too expensive!!!
Everything in the review title is all there is to say. I will definitely keep coming back as long as the crew keeps up the good work!!!

JI
JANA I.
Royal Oak, MI
09/19/2012
Friendly, competent, timely, honest competitively priced
I will definitely come back and passed out referral cards to fellow employees. They noticed and fixed an issue that my prior shop commented on and did nothing about. The best recommendation, is that I always preventatively do my maintenance and buy good tires, not cheap ones. The minute I drove out, I immediately noticed the improvement in handling and ride on my new tires.

AJ
ANDREW J.
Redford Charter Township, MI
Chevrolet HHR
09/12/2012
Good Service - Friendly - Not Overpriced
I purchased an oil change deal, and thought that when I got in there they were probably going to tell me a half dozen other things needed to be done to my car. The only thing extra was an air filter that needed to be replaced, and for the price they charged me I couldn't have purchased it and done it cheaper myself.

JOHN H.
Buick Century
09/01/2012
free tire rotation
was there early for oil change, was ready on time.

Tamyra B.
Honda Accord
08/14/2012 Category: Service
Tamyra said that this business met all her needs when it came to fixing her vehicle, although the facility was not as clean as she expected.

SHANON S.
GMC Envoy
07/13/2012
convenience and good service
Firestone is conveniently located and provides good service that iI can depend on. Prices is pretty good.

RK
Randall K.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/05/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said the business did a decent job. The business is very reliable and they do a great job.

RICHARD H.
Jeep Commander
06/29/2012
quick service
good quick service

MIKE/KRISTYN P.
Jeep Liberty
05/17/2012
Great listening and people skills
Chris was very patient with my wife Kristyn....she asks a lot of questions so she can understand better.
Very thankful for Chris and his team. They do honest work and take the extra time and care to listen to there clients.
Thanks again Chris

Mike M.
Garden City, MI
05/15/2012 Category: Service
Mike said the business was good.

AH
ALEXANDRA H.
Northville, MI
Pontiac Vibe
04/27/2012
Quick in an out
Apparently 8:00 in the morning is the best time to come for an oil change. I have stopped in at other times and waited two hours which seemed ridiculous. I'm glad this time was fast.

NB
Nathan B.
Howell, MI
04/16/2012 Category: Service
Nathan stated the service is good.

HS
HOMER S.
Nissan Rogue
04/15/2012
Good work
I just had an oil change and tire rotation and was pleased with the service and price. I will always check here for prices for repairs and tires.

NJ
NORM J.
04/11/2012
April 11, 2012
Always helpful, friendly cost effective service.
If they can't help with the problem they network you to another source/solution.

PY
Ping Y.
Plymouth Charter Township, MI
03/19/2012 Category: Service
Ping said the service was very good. She was able to use a coupon for service 3 times.