4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Jeep Patriot
01/18/2018
Customer service.
This facility is top notch. I’ve been a customer over 15 years.

SHELIA / RODRIGIUS M.
Southfield, MI
01/16/2018
Great Work...
I have bee coming here for some years and have gone to different places for my auto repairs and always come back to Metro 25 - Firestone. They are very consistent in the service/repair time. The team is very knowledgeable and will explain whats going on with your vehicle. They have also took me out to the shop floor to show me whats causing the problem or damage.

LD
LORETTA D.
01/15/2018
Fix tire and brake job
As always, I walk in and they take care of me. I had a tire that needed to be plugged and they also saw I needed front brakes. This is why I go here. They know me; they know my car.

AK
ALEXANDER K.
01/09/2018
Thank you for the new front tires and windshield wipers! The thrust angle alignment was also helpful.

AG
ASHOK G.
Northville, MI
01/09/2018
Why such high environment fee
I had the windshield washer pump replaced in Ford Fusion 2014 - I was charged 1.5 hours worth of labor, which seemed high. However, I do not understand why I was charged $15 environment fee. I have never seen any auto repair shop charging this type of environment fee - the most they may charge may be shop supplies charges that would barely be $5. The person writing up the order refused to talk about it and said I must talk to the owner.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 01/13/2018

GARG THAT FEE HAS BEEN ON YOUR RECEIPTS FOR AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BEEN COMING HERE. 15 YEARS. IT IS A BUILT IN FEE ON ALL SERVICE TICKETS. THANKS FOR ASKING THOUGH

CHARMANE B.
Westland, MI
12/18/2017
Awesome Service
Metro 25 continues to provide great quality service. Thank you!!

DAVID/LAUREN L.
Buick LaCrosse
12/17/2017
Prompt courteous service.
I came without an appointment for an urgent tire repair to avert a flat tire on a snowy Saturday. Everyone was courteous, professional and honest about my potential wait time. Tire was repaired in less time than estimated. The experience exceeded my expectations. Thank you.

Bob M.
Oak Park, MI
12/15/2017
Unacceptably crude and rude manager
On Wednesday 12-13 around 3PM I was in the store on Middlebelt in Livonia to deliver parts. While I was there I witnessed one of the most horrendous verbal exchanges between the manager and a potential customer. The conversation involved an older lady trying to get her tires checked out during a wicked local snow event. The exchange between the manager and the woman customer quickly devolved into "I don't have time for you, I am not going to talk to you any more, will you please leave." Directly followed by "You can leave now!". Really? Yes! Really!
This sad exchange was nothing less than socially obscene! So much for customer service! If that was his mother or sister I hope that the texture of the response would be more customer oriented.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 12/16/2017

Bob, If you new what she had said to us BEFORE you came in and delivered your parts you may be giving a differt review. She was rude and troublesome. Thanks for your help.CHRIS BAILEY OWNER.

TJ
TAELER J.
Southfield, MI
12/14/2017
They got me in and out! And I got new tires! The bathroom was very dirty though.. other than that great!

MICHAEL S.
Taylor, MI
Ford Expedition
11/29/2017
Friendly staff
I scheduled a appointment for 9:00 , my vechilce was being worked on by 9:05 . I was offered free coffee and WiFi and time 30 mins flew bye. Thank you Chris and your staff

WB
WAYNE B.
11/26/2017
Fast!
Firestone in Livonia has free WiFi, but you might not have time to use it because they are so fast.

DAN/BETH C.
Royal Oak, MI
GMC Envoy
11/20/2017
Saturday service
Owner is very engaged and helpful

DF
DWAIN F.
Detroit, MI
11/17/2017
Service advisor was helpful
Professional way my service was handled

TED S.
Keego Harbor, MI
11/14/2017
Quick service
Brake pads needed. In and out in 60 minutes

MIKE M.
Northville, MI
11/12/2017
Very unhappy, reservoir still leaking
We brought our vehicle in because it was leaking fluid. Mechanic told us the water reservoir was leaking. He installed a new one but by the next day all the fluid had leaked out again. Now we can drive the car because the engine might overheat. My husband will be loading coolant into it in the morning just so he can get to work. Then he will have to load more into it after he gets back to the office so that he can drive over to your store again to have it looked at, which should have been fixed properly the first time. Really threw a monkey wrench into getting errands done this weekend, and now my husband Mike has to spend another evening over at your store getting it fixed when it should've been fixed right the first time. Very disappointed. Usuallythe work here is done really well, but it sure wasn't this time. Like I said, very disappointed.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/13/2017

Please bring back as soon as possible sorry for inconvience. I have old jug here with crack in it. Showed Mike the crack.

Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/16/2017

Glad mike brought the car back. Turns out no problem at all thanks

KATHY B.
11/06/2017
fast freindly service
fast service

Donna W.
11/03/2017
Tune UP
I just had to have 4 spark plugs replaced at another service center because you didn't replace my spark plugs from the tune up I got from firestone lately. You should refund my money but you probably won't. Not sure when I had the tune up it was when I got the new water pump. I had an emissions thing replaced too.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/08/2017

Donna not sure why went somewhere else. Spark plugs were just done sept 2017 and under full parts and labor warrenty??

LAURIE/JOE M.
10/22/2017
Metro 25 - Firestone is the only place I go for oil changes, tire rotations, tires, and general maintenance!

JN
JASON N.
Farmington, MI
10/19/2017
Metro 25 in Livonia service my fleet of trucks. Fast, reliable, honest and very reasonable. If you need tires, auto repair, etc don't waste time with the other guy!

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
Mercury Milan
10/10/2017
Milan
Courteous service, done in timely manner. Professional and informative of services needed.