4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

TT
TOYIA T.
Westland, MI
04/11/2018
Kindness and great service
The gentlemen in the shop are very kind and courteous. They great you with friendliness and provide great service. They’re honest people and try to give you the best deals possible, without trying to take advantage of you.. The owner Chris is excellent!!! I will continue to come there for any car services they provide.

DIANE B.
Southfield, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
03/25/2018
This team listens to clients. No Hinden Cost. Service to Excellent

AF
ALLEN/DEBORAH F.
03/23/2018
Excellent personalized service. Quality mechanics. Management runs a great crew.
Metro 25 Firestone runs a great crew. Small town feel with personalized service, yet the mechanics are very adept professionals and do awesome work. This service in my opinion exceeds expectations. I have 4 cars in our family and I bring them all to this place.

TED S.

ok well taken care of

MICHAEL H.
03/03/2018
Quick Fix
The low tire pressure light came on so I drop into Firestone to have a tire plugged.
Check in at the counter and a few minutes my Jeep's headed inside. Maybe a half
hour later I'm on my way, tire repaired and tires rotated!.

FO
FRANK O.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/27/2018
They took care of me
I didn’t have to wait a long time

BRYAN B.
Redford, MI
Cadillac ATS
02/22/2018
A shop that you can trust.
I have been going here for last two years. I always get a fair price and quality honest work.

TOM M.
Farmington, MI
Ford Expedition EL
02/21/2018
Under Review
I had $1,200.00 of break work done on the front tires only. They completed and everything seamed fine. 1 week or so later the truck shook very bad when breaking at 60+ MPH and the breaks were grinding. Come to find out the caliper on the passenger side was locking. I thought it was not cleaned and assembled right when going back together. I was told that the factory clamp that holds the flex tube was clamped to tight at the factory and was not allowing the break fluid return back to the master cylinder. But was only affecting that one side. WHAT !!! I never heard of that in all of my years working on cars. I'm looking into the matter to find out if I was told a bunch of crap or not. We will see........

BP
BILL/PAM P.
02/19/2018
Vehicle Service
Service was fast and friendly. Staff was knowledgeable.

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Jeep Patriot
02/19/2018
Had service done on my Jeep Patriot. They were knowledgeable, fast, friendly, and competitively priced. Highly recommend this facility.

CN
CONG// MINH N.
Westland, MI
02/14/2018
Honest and great quality work.
These guys will always double then triple check to make sure their work is done correctly and to save you money.

JOHN M.
Detroit, MI
Cadillac SRX
02/11/2018
Longtime Customer
The team us very professional. They gave me a printed report of the work done to align, balance and rotate the wheels. When I drove off I immediately noticed the improved handling of the vehicle.

JOE C.
02/09/2018
in and out quick
quick service and good recommendations.

CJ
CONROY J.
Redford, MI
02/03/2018
Awesome
My wife took the truck in to have a tire repair. They ask for sometime because they had lots of cars ahead being worked on. So she decided to leave and allow them time. Not long after she left they called 30minutes later to let her know that the truck was ready.Wow is all I'm trying to great service and she back on the road. May I also add did a thorough check too.