4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
Mercury Milan
02/07/2019
Milan
Had issue with car battery staying charged. Did diagnostic before and after installing new battery. These gentlemen are the best! All done in a little over an hour.

Grosse Ile, MI
01/25/2019
I came in for new tires and was taken care of right away, and they were installed within an hour of me arriving. Great, quick service!

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Jeep Liberty
01/05/2019
Oil Change
I’ve been going to this shop close to 20 years and they are the best around. Competitively priced to anyone in the Livonia area. I took my son’s Jeep in for an oil change and tire rotation and on a visual inspection of the front end which they ALWAYS do, found a worn tie rod. I had it replaced and most certainly improved the vehicle ride and handling. I won’t go anywhere else.

MAUREEN M.
Farmington, MI
12/09/2018
I trust Chris and Bob to take good care of my care (and me!). I never feel like they are trying to over sell me on thigs
Always a fair price and I trust that you will service my car to keep me safely on the road.

SD

Westland, MI
Mercury Milan
11/20/2018
Milan
All service is done in a timely manner. Chris and John are very considerate of all my concerns. Atmosphere is friendly and service is very reliable.

DAVID B.
Southfield, MI
11/17/2018
Timely and excellent service
A very well run business.

JOHN H.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/17/2018
Very professional and great service.
Did a good job in a timely manner. Had an air leak in tire and they discovered a screw in tread. A lifetime repair was made from the inside. Thank you.

FS
FRANK S.
Hyundai Azera
11/16/2018
Oil Change
Great Customer Service. Have been going there for many years. John is very kind and Rick did a great job on the service.
Frank

KR
KIM R.
Detroit, MI
10/18/2018
replace tire
My visit was to replace a tire service was good in and out less than a hour

RL
RUSSELL L.
09/26/2018
Metro 25 is Great!
Great! Excellent service...I only take my auto tire needs to Metro 25!!!

TH
TERANCE H.
Southfield, MI
09/18/2018
Listening with ears
I showed up after DISCOUNT TIRE put the hard sell on for tires!!!! You man listened to my request! All I needed was a tire rotation. Front wheel drive eats up tires!!! 20 bucks, more than fair!!! I gt an oil change and too for another 20 bucks. They were quick as lighting!!!

MV
MARCO V.
Detroit, MI
09/10/2018
Running great
Took my minivan in because of a funny sound while driving. As it turns out, I needed to change a rear wheel baring. I also had the rotors and break pads.

So far it's running great.

LW
LEO/PAT W.
Redford, MI
09/08/2018
Good Service
Service was very fast!

09/05/2018
They treat me like a friend
I have been using Metro 25 for many years. They always have my tires in stock, and the wait while work is being done is reasonable. On my last visit, i went in at approx. 5:00 p.m., and was home by 5:20. Prices are also reasonable. If they are able to repair a tire, they always let me know that I can have my tire repaired at a much lower price than a new tire.