4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

TED S.
Keego Harbor, MI
11/14/2017
Quick service
Brake pads needed. In and out in 60 minutes

MIKE M.
Northville, MI
11/12/2017
Very unhappy, reservoir still leaking
We brought our vehicle in because it was leaking fluid. Mechanic told us the water reservoir was leaking. He installed a new one but by the next day all the fluid had leaked out again. Now we can drive the car because the engine might overheat. My husband will be loading coolant into it in the morning just so he can get to work. Then he will have to load more into it after he gets back to the office so that he can drive over to your store again to have it looked at, which should have been fixed properly the first time. Really threw a monkey wrench into getting errands done this weekend, and now my husband Mike has to spend another evening over at your store getting it fixed when it should've been fixed right the first time. Very disappointed. Usuallythe work here is done really well, but it sure wasn't this time. Like I said, very disappointed.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/13/2017

Please bring back as soon as possible sorry for inconvience. I have old jug here with crack in it. Showed Mike the crack.

Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/16/2017

Glad mike brought the car back. Turns out no problem at all thanks

KATHY B.
11/06/2017
fast freindly service
fast service

Donna W.
11/03/2017
Tune UP
I just had to have 4 spark plugs replaced at another service center because you didn't replace my spark plugs from the tune up I got from firestone lately. You should refund my money but you probably won't. Not sure when I had the tune up it was when I got the new water pump. I had an emissions thing replaced too.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/08/2017

Donna not sure why went somewhere else. Spark plugs were just done sept 2017 and under full parts and labor warrenty??

LAURIE/JOE M.
10/22/2017
Metro 25 - Firestone is the only place I go for oil changes, tire rotations, tires, and general maintenance!

JN
JASON N.
Farmington, MI
10/19/2017
Metro 25 in Livonia service my fleet of trucks. Fast, reliable, honest and very reasonable. If you need tires, auto repair, etc don't waste time with the other guy!

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
Mercury Milan
10/10/2017
Milan
Courteous service, done in timely manner. Professional and informative of services needed.

DONNA W.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/06/2017
service
Excellent service. Never a long wait.

GR
GARY R.
Mercury Sable
10/05/2017
Reliable service.
I have been a customer for ove 27 years...having reliable techs is why I am.

STEVE S.
GMC Savana Passenger
10/04/2017
Why did I have to pay for a tire repair?
I bought tires for 2 of my vehicals here. Never thought I would have to pay for a repair for a leak in my tire. That's messed up.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 10/09/2017

Tire rotations are always free!! Flat repairs are free when you purchase road hazard insurance. You did not. Thanks and have a great day!!

DONNA W.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/02/2017
friendly customer service and helpful

PR

BILL/PAM P.
Ram Pickup
09/07/2017
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
Everything went great however the technician reset my gas mileage computer and I wish he would not have done that. It's no problem if he resets the "oil change" alarm. I would expect that. But he should not touch other settings on the vehicle that the owner may be using for reference. Thanks.

RD