Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

JOHN H.
Saturn Aura
08/29/2016
Great Service Fast and Life Saving
I had an appointment with another location. However it was not open at the correct time with several people waiting. A call to Metro-25 Firestone resulted in a price better than initially quoted and workers that were in the ball. We were in and out in record time. I highly recommend this location to anyone whom needs service for their vehicle. I will go there from now on. GREAT SERVICE

GK
GAIL K.
08/25/2016
Friendly, in and out fast
Fast and fixed my problem

NP
NANCY P.
South Lyon, MI
08/25/2016
Did they lie to me?
This Firestone (in Livonia, Michigan) told me I needed new rear calipers in order to get my brakes functioning properly. Since calipers are included in my vehicle's extended warranty I took my van to a Chrysler dealer who said the van's calipers did not need replacing and that they had not even been looked at by Firestone. So either the dealer or Firestone was lying. Since Firestone would have made more money by replacing calipers (that were fine), I tend to believe that Firestone was lying.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 08/27/2016

Hi Nancy this is Chris Bailey owner. I reviewed your work order and found calipers were reccomended because brakes were grinding and had uneven pad wear. We see many vans like yours and see this problem all the time. If dealer didnt replace calipers thats great but you may have same problem soon.  Havn"t been in business 18 years lying to our customers. Thanks and have a great day.

VR
VIVIAN R.
Detroit, MI
Ford Edge
08/24/2016
Thank you!
Polite, got the job done before I knew it! Very pleased with their service, and when need to will defiantly go back for service. Thank you so much

SD
SUE D.
Kia Rio
08/24/2016
Great quick service
Great friendly service good work at an affordable price

JEFF W.
Novi, MI
Mazda 6
08/18/2016
Fast and easy
Good service at a reasonable price.

GG
GARY G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/16/2016
battery /alternator testing.
I was serviced right away, and purchased a replacement battery with a multi-year warranty. Found out the next day that my alternator was failing. I had to replace by myself.

DF

Garden City, MI
Chrysler
08/08/2016
unfriendly customer service.
Yes my car was completed in a timely manner. However I will not be returning. I can get an oil change anywhere but anywhere else will be friendly them the workers there. From the time I came in they didn't greet me, seemed annoyed by my presence daring to need something, didn't even look up from the computer. I came back to pick it up and stood there waiting to be acknowledged and nothing. Finally I asked about my car sitting outside and the man said "yea he will check you out" that man checking me out only told me the amount. Didn't even to say bye or have a nice day. No wonder I was literally the only car there.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 08/09/2016

Glad your van was done in timley matter. good price of $17 for synthetic oil change as well. Will have to work on soft skills thanks chris bailey owner.

KR
KEITH R.
Ford Windstar
07/29/2016
what does this mean?
got me in and out quickly

TIMMIE S.
Kia Forte
07/19/2016
It is always clean and they don't talk down to me
No complaints

CARL S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/19/2016
In and Out
Had another good experience with Metro 25 - Firestone. I like going here because they always seem to get me in and out. Today was for an oil change and they pulled the car right in and got to work. I also like that they never try to up-sell me any additional services and are good at pointing out other necessary repairs that need to be done. I definitely will continue to use them as my 1st choice for my vehicle repairs.

MF
MARY-JO/LOU F.
Volkswagen Eos
07/16/2016
Good service. Customer relations.
They do the job properly. The right thing in the right way.

BG

GG
GARY G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/02/2016
Always there when I need help.
Fast, fair, delivered on-time as promised.

JOHN D.
Clarkston, MI
Buick Enclave
07/02/2016
Customer Service & Sataff
Once again the team at Metro 25 makes it enjoyable to visit for service. Thanks to Bob for letting me see his new corvette!!!!!!!!

GK
GAIL K.
06/20/2016
Getting my brakes done.
They did give me a discount, they got the work done in a couple hours, and they even drove me home so I didn't have to wait.

GW

DEBRA S.
Lincoln Navigator
05/29/2016
Reliable and trustworthy
I have been going to Metro tire for many years now for oil changes in my vehicles. I feel that the people that work here are honest and knowledgeable. Being female, this is very important to me.

BRENDAN M.
05/29/2016
Please don't adjust my car
Everything was great but next time, I would like that the person who moves my car not adjust my steering wheel, seat, rear view mirror, and air conditioning. I found that rather annoying and unnecessary.