4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

JOANNE D.
Buick LaCrosse
10/08/2019
Having a bad day?
Customer loyalty should at least warrant a smile and friendly answers, don’t you think? Will be thinking about finding a less expensive service center for the future—- if there is one. We shall see.

AG
ASHOK G.
Northville, MI
01/09/2018
Why such high environment fee
I had the windshield washer pump replaced in Ford Fusion 2014 - I was charged 1.5 hours worth of labor, which seemed high. However, I do not understand why I was charged $15 environment fee. I have never seen any auto repair shop charging this type of environment fee - the most they may charge may be shop supplies charges that would barely be $5. The person writing up the order refused to talk about it and said I must talk to the owner.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 01/13/2018

GARG THAT FEE HAS BEEN ON YOUR RECEIPTS FOR AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BEEN COMING HERE. 15 YEARS. IT IS A BUILT IN FEE ON ALL SERVICE TICKETS. THANKS FOR ASKING THOUGH

DORIS H.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/20/2017
Friendly personnel and quick service
A bit high on the cost for oil change,but close to my home and quick.

MICHAEL M.
Inkster, MI
05/03/2017
Understanding
At first, they didn't everything I asked them to fix but after a quick reminder, everything was fixed!

AC
ARTHUR/VIOLIT C.
Southfield, MI
12/16/2015
Don't honor corporate perks.
If you want your corporate perks for being a platinum card member, make sure that you find out whether or not they are independent.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 12/18/2015

hope the ol change and rotate are ok thank you

MARTHA M.
11/25/2015
wrong person
i dont drive a caravan.

JEFF/GABRIEL S.
Hummer H3
10/11/2015
Quick and efficient service
I brought my vehicle in to have the rear calipers changed out. I had purchased my own calipers, so the only charge I should have incurred was labor charges, in addition to a having the brakes bled ($20). My vehicle was ready within one hour, which is impressive; however, i was charged $250, which seems excessive for 1 hour of labor. I would recommend shopping/pricing out dealers and competitors to compare prices before getting any service done.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 10/13/2015

I hope quick and efficient service is a good thing. The tech working has 38 years experince and beat the labor time it takes to complete by 1 hour. My less experienced tech would take much longer, done monday. Also was $30 bay fee for using  YOUR PARTS.  Thanks and have a great day.

CHENISE M.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/24/2015
More attention to detail
I have had service at this Firestone three separate times, but this last time they moved to quickly and didn't pay attention to detail. They failed to secure the dip stick for my engine oil and as a result the oil splattered all over the inside, beneath the hood. I would go back, but I'm disappointed that they didn't offer a discount or something for the inconvenience of driving back.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 10/01/2015

Sorry about that Mrs miller please remind us next time and i will take care of next one no charge per chris bailey owner

DA
DAMONE A.
Southfield, MI
Chrysler 200
08/30/2015
Good value, but
Didn't reset ,oil service needed message on the dash
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 08/31/2015

OH boy sorry about that. If you cannot do it yourself bring it back and we will. thanks

RUFUS G.

Westland, MI
Saturn Ion 3
10/15/2014
Service problem corrected
I took my car back in and was taken care of immediately. Actually, I was met at the door by the service tech! O2 sensor that they got from their supplier was bad. They replaced it and I was good to go. Car has been fine since. Thanks Chris and all your staff!

10/15/2014
Overall, a fine, friendly, trustworthy facility. Had my first "problem" with the service today.
I was in for service 10/14/14 for engine light being on and car was "bucking" while being driven. Diagnostic showed that front & rear O2 sensors were bad and needed replacement. Also new plugs and air filter. Check engine light was no longer on when I left service. Now, this morning (10/15) engine light is back on. I'm not at all happy about this and the fact I'll have to make another trip out to the service facility very soon.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 10/31/2014

THANKS FOR BRINGING BACK CAR DONNA. THAT DEFECTIVE O2 SENSOR WAS THE PROBLEM. HAVE A NICE DAY!!

SUSAN M.
Smoljan
Chevrolet Silverado
06/10/2014
Fast, but not upfront.
Fast service, but was not told that I was paying $355 for a remanufactured starter. I am NOT happy about that at all. I would have declined if I had been told that.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 06/17/2014

Susan im glad service was fast but not happy abount being up front. I would like to tell you that you have a parts and labor lifetime warrenty. Any problems with that starter it will be replaced free of charge per chris bailey owner!!

DONALD M.
Farmington, MI
BMW 328xi
05/18/2014
visit
waiting room need cleaning. priced lower than belle. could clean tires considering they were new. tires came next day. had problem w/stem that i had 2 come bk 4. took care of best they could but dealer issue. need wifi. owner was nice. cheaper than dealer but that y i was their.

RZ
RENEE Z.
Jeep Compass
04/19/2014
Unsure
I went in for new tires and an oil change. They told me I needed a new ball joint, but they had replaced it 2 1/2 years ago. They warranteed the part but the labor was $120. I am not sure that they weren't just looking for work.

Martin R.
West Bloomfield Township, MI
01/14/2014
Incomplete Service
My service was incomplete because the wrong shocks were ordered. I have not heard back from the company to correct this problem.