4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

DAVID/JENNIFER H.
Mazda MPV
11/08/2019
As usual, the Metro 25 team delivered great service when I recently switched from summer to winter tires. The team is detail oriented and always working to keep our vehicles in top mechanical condition.

EP
ETTORE P.
11/06/2019
Chris Bailey takes the time to explain everything they will be do on your vehicle.
Chris Bailey's operation is very professional and his staff is very well trained to work on your vehicle. My experience has been only with purchasing high quality used tires. My recommendation is 5 stars.

MJ
MICHEAL J.
Saturn Outlook
10/20/2019
Fast honest service with no bs diagnosis. Reasonable pricing with no overselling.

BW
BROCK/STACEY W.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/20/2019
Tire repair
Very happy with the customer service I received from them. Had a nail in my tire, they got me right in and back on the road within about a half hour.

JESSE/GAIL P.
Cadillac Escalade
10/10/2019
great professional service!
I always receive great service! Chris and the guys are my first choice for my automotive needs!

JOANNE D.
Buick LaCrosse
10/08/2019
Having a bad day?
Customer loyalty should at least warrant a smile and friendly answers, don’t you think? Will be thinking about finding a less expensive service center for the future—- if there is one. We shall see.

Pontiac G6
10/04/2019
Quick Tire Leak Repair
I was told that the repair would take about 45 minutes and it was completed in less than 30 minutes, so I was happy.

Northville, MI
10/02/2019
Would not recommend
Was quoted a certain price. Then was charged more. Was told same day for tire, didn’t happen. Called to ask about it, whomever answered the phone was rude and dismissive.

TP
TERI P.
Redford, MI
09/29/2019
Trustworthy
They make sure your vehicle is safe to drive Best price.I know they will always tell me the truth about my car.

ST
SHIRLEY T.
Plymouth, MI
Lexus RX 450h
09/26/2019
AUTO SERVICE
EXCELLENT SERVICE, ADVICE AND FRIENDLY
I needed an oil change, tire rotation and wipers. I didn’t have time to play games on my phone! LOL
Let’s face it life is hectic and I was out in a flash!

DF
DWAIN F.
Detroit, MI
08/14/2019
Honesty, great service.
Got me in and out. Had mt records and knew what was needed.

GR
GARY R.
Mercury Sable
08/13/2019
Oil Change
Great service today! In and out in 15 minutes.

MARK M.

MIKE S.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/06/2019
Belt replacement 2011 Camaro
A big thank you to Chris and the gang at metro 25 as always work was done to my satisfaction in a timely manner with a fair price. I will continue to recommend this establishment to my family and friends.

06/28/2019
Terrible Experience! Liars!
I brought my car in to have it checked for loud noise, which I thought it was my muffler and exhaust. They charged me $25 to check it out and $1.40 for supplies, which they didn't do anything with supplies. The mechanic drove the car for 5 minutes and said it needed brakes and rotars, and it would Cost $750.....What?! I just had it checked last month by another mechanic and the brakes were only 50% worn down. So it couldn't have been that. Then they recommended shocks and struts are needed. What?!!! I just had that work done last month by the same mechanic that checked my brakes. This place only want to take your money, they're not professional. I left and stopped at a different shop and they told me what I expected...I had a hole in my exhaust and needed a new one!! I will never go back to this off brand Firestone shop. I was very disappointed in the service.

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
Mercury Milan
06/27/2019
Milan
Always done in a timely manner. Courtesy service always. Appreciate honest in service to be done in near future. Chris and John are wonderful.

DA
DAN A.
Dodge Journey
06/26/2019
535 dollar oil change
I brought my new vehicle in for its first oil change and the car was damaged on the property of this business. The sales guys and mechanics knew it happened there and tried to say the damage was preexisting. There are no security cameras in place so do not leave your vehicle here unattended. 500 dollar insurance deductible and hours of police incident reports and insurance calls added up for this 535 dollar oil change. Never got a call from anybody about this issue. Look somewhere else for your car needs.

TP
TERI P.
Redford, MI
06/26/2019
professional
I have always been satisified with my treatment.They always make sure I will be safe when I'm driving.Thank you

BT
BRIAN T.
Oak Park, MI
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/15/2019
Excellent job

JEFFREY S.
05/31/2019
I continue to go to Firestone because of friendly staff and service car as soon as possible.

Displaying 1 Review