4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

CL
C L.
Southfield, MI
11/20/2019
Horrible customer service
They gave me the wrong tires and then had very nasty and unprofessional attitudes when their mistake was brought to their attention. It took over a week to get tires I wanted installed. I would never spend my money there again.

BW
BROCK/STACEY W.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/20/2019
Tire repair
Very happy with the customer service I received from them. Had a nail in my tire, they got me right in and back on the road within about a half hour.

JOANNE D.
Buick LaCrosse
10/08/2019
Having a bad day?
Customer loyalty should at least warrant a smile and friendly answers, don’t you think? Will be thinking about finding a less expensive service center for the future—- if there is one. We shall see.

10/02/2019
Would not recommend
Was quoted a certain price. Then was charged more. Was told same day for tire, didn’t happen. Called to ask about it, whomever answered the phone was rude and dismissive.

Farmington, MI
06/28/2019
Terrible Experience! Liars!
I brought my car in to have it checked for loud noise, which I thought it was my muffler and exhaust. They charged me $25 to check it out and $1.40 for supplies, which they didn't do anything with supplies. The mechanic drove the car for 5 minutes and said it needed brakes and rotars, and it would Cost $750.....What?! I just had it checked last month by another mechanic and the brakes were only 50% worn down. So it couldn't have been that. Then they recommended shocks and struts are needed. What?!!! I just had that work done last month by the same mechanic that checked my brakes. This place only want to take your money, they're not professional. I left and stopped at a different shop and they told me what I expected...I had a hole in my exhaust and needed a new one!! I will never go back to this off brand Firestone shop. I was very disappointed in the service.

DA
DAN A.
Dodge Journey
06/26/2019
535 dollar oil change
I brought my new vehicle in for its first oil change and the car was damaged on the property of this business. The sales guys and mechanics knew it happened there and tried to say the damage was preexisting. There are no security cameras in place so do not leave your vehicle here unattended. 500 dollar insurance deductible and hours of police incident reports and insurance calls added up for this 535 dollar oil change. Never got a call from anybody about this issue. Look somewhere else for your car needs.

Detroit, MI
Jeep Compass
09/24/2018
Poor service
John was very dry and abrupt. His attitude was borderline rude. I was not comfortable asking him questions as he did not seem to want to be bothered. Additionally the tech did not know how to reset my system. I had to read the manual and do it myself. Also the tires were not inflated properly and after I inquired he said to drive it and see if the pressure went up. If not I could come back. Well it did not and rather than drive the 20 minutes to return I just inflated myself. I will only return here if no other Firestone is available.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 09/25/2018

Mrs Brantley sorry about poor attitude with my employee JOhn. Both the flat tire repair and oil change have warrentys. Please ask for Chris next time I will service your jeep, thanks and have a good day

Jennifer B.
04/20/2018
Reply to review
After my hassle for new wheels I was given a refund minus the cost of my warrantied tire that I still needed - $30, the new insurance on the tire - $10 and you charged me $10 to balance the tire you put in my trunk. Went down the road and found out the tire doesn't get balanced until it's mounted to the wheel. And the $180 wheels you discounted to $120 I could get down the road for $63. I feel as though you seen me as a woman that didn't know anything and I was taken advantage of. After 3 days of missed work and 4 trips for your mistakes I should have been refunded 100% and the tire thrown in for my troubles not ripped off by 10 bucks still. Lesson learned.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 05/30/2018

The first thing you said to me jennifer that day was thanking me for selling you the road hazard insurence. Secondly i tried selling you 1 wheel and road hazrd the tire for under $200. Felt insulted with women comment. Havnt been here 20 years with that going on!!. Sorry for hassle have a good day.

JENNIFER B.
Redford, MI
Pontiac G6
04/19/2018
4 trips hopefully they get it right
I am so frustrated. 3 trips to the tire place and I still have to go back later!!! No compensation for my trouble either. The guy ordered the wrong size wheels twice, now the new lug nuts there's a problem with. I paid for an alignment and my car drifts to the right now. Not to mention right after my alignment my wheel was crooked so they fixed that but it still drifts. They say they can't align the back because my bolts are seized. Then why did I pay for a full alignment?? My car wasn't drifting before the alignment. ????
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/20/2018

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE JENNIFER. SUPER TIRE WILL BE GIVING YOU A FULL REFUND. PER CHRIS BAILEY OWNER.

TOM M.
Farmington, MI
Ford Expedition EL
02/21/2018
Under Review
I had $1,200.00 of break work done on the front tires only. They completed and everything seamed fine. 1 week or so later the truck shook very bad when breaking at 60+ MPH and the breaks were grinding. Come to find out the caliper on the passenger side was locking. I thought it was not cleaned and assembled right when going back together. I was told that the factory clamp that holds the flex tube was clamped to tight at the factory and was not allowing the break fluid return back to the master cylinder. But was only affecting that one side. WHAT !!! I never heard of that in all of my years working on cars. I'm looking into the matter to find out if I was told a bunch of crap or not. We will see........

AG
ASHOK G.
01/09/2018
Why such high environment fee
I had the windshield washer pump replaced in Ford Fusion 2014 - I was charged 1.5 hours worth of labor, which seemed high. However, I do not understand why I was charged $15 environment fee. I have never seen any auto repair shop charging this type of environment fee - the most they may charge may be shop supplies charges that would barely be $5. The person writing up the order refused to talk about it and said I must talk to the owner.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 01/13/2018

GARG THAT FEE HAS BEEN ON YOUR RECEIPTS FOR AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BEEN COMING HERE. 15 YEARS. IT IS A BUILT IN FEE ON ALL SERVICE TICKETS. THANKS FOR ASKING THOUGH

Bob M.
Oak Park, MI
12/15/2017
Unacceptably crude and rude manager
On Wednesday 12-13 around 3PM I was in the store on Middlebelt in Livonia to deliver parts. While I was there I witnessed one of the most horrendous verbal exchanges between the manager and a potential customer. The conversation involved an older lady trying to get her tires checked out during a wicked local snow event. The exchange between the manager and the woman customer quickly devolved into "I don't have time for you, I am not going to talk to you any more, will you please leave." Directly followed by "You can leave now!". Really? Yes! Really!
This sad exchange was nothing less than socially obscene! So much for customer service! If that was his mother or sister I hope that the texture of the response would be more customer oriented.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 12/16/2017

Bob, If you new what she had said to us BEFORE you came in and delivered your parts you may be giving a differt review. She was rude and troublesome. Thanks for your help.CHRIS BAILEY OWNER.

MIKE M.
11/12/2017
Very unhappy, reservoir still leaking
We brought our vehicle in because it was leaking fluid. Mechanic told us the water reservoir was leaking. He installed a new one but by the next day all the fluid had leaked out again. Now we can drive the car because the engine might overheat. My husband will be loading coolant into it in the morning just so he can get to work. Then he will have to load more into it after he gets back to the office so that he can drive over to your store again to have it looked at, which should have been fixed properly the first time. Really threw a monkey wrench into getting errands done this weekend, and now my husband Mike has to spend another evening over at your store getting it fixed when it should've been fixed right the first time. Very disappointed. Usuallythe work here is done really well, but it sure wasn't this time. Like I said, very disappointed.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/13/2017

Please bring back as soon as possible sorry for inconvience. I have old jug here with crack in it. Showed Mike the crack.

Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/16/2017

Glad mike brought the car back. Turns out no problem at all thanks

Donna W.
11/03/2017
Tune UP
I just had to have 4 spark plugs replaced at another service center because you didn't replace my spark plugs from the tune up I got from firestone lately. You should refund my money but you probably won't. Not sure when I had the tune up it was when I got the new water pump. I had an emissions thing replaced too.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/08/2017

Donna not sure why went somewhere else. Spark plugs were just done sept 2017 and under full parts and labor warrenty??

STEVE S.
GMC Savana Passenger
10/04/2017
Why did I have to pay for a tire repair?
I bought tires for 2 of my vehicals here. Never thought I would have to pay for a repair for a leak in my tire. That's messed up.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 10/09/2017

Tire rotations are always free!! Flat repairs are free when you purchase road hazard insurance. You did not. Thanks and have a great day!!