4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

DAVID/JENNIFER H.
Mazda MPV
11/08/2019
As usual, the Metro 25 team delivered great service when I recently switched from summer to winter tires. The team is detail oriented and always working to keep our vehicles in top mechanical condition.

EP
ETTORE P.
11/06/2019
Chris Bailey takes the time to explain everything they will be do on your vehicle.
Chris Bailey's operation is very professional and his staff is very well trained to work on your vehicle. My experience has been only with purchasing high quality used tires. My recommendation is 5 stars.

MJ
MICHEAL J.
Saturn Outlook
10/20/2019
Fast honest service with no bs diagnosis. Reasonable pricing with no overselling.

JESSE/GAIL P.
Farmington, MI
Cadillac Escalade
10/10/2019
great professional service!
I always receive great service! Chris and the guys are my first choice for my automotive needs!

Pontiac G6
10/04/2019
Quick Tire Leak Repair
I was told that the repair would take about 45 minutes and it was completed in less than 30 minutes, so I was happy.

TP
TERI P.
09/29/2019
Trustworthy
They make sure your vehicle is safe to drive Best price.I know they will always tell me the truth about my car.

ST
SHIRLEY T.
Plymouth, MI
Lexus RX 450h
09/26/2019
AUTO SERVICE
EXCELLENT SERVICE, ADVICE AND FRIENDLY
I needed an oil change, tire rotation and wipers. I didn’t have time to play games on my phone! LOL
Let’s face it life is hectic and I was out in a flash!

DF
DWAIN F.
Detroit, MI
08/14/2019
Honesty, great service.
Got me in and out. Had mt records and knew what was needed.

GR
GARY R.
Mercury Sable
08/13/2019
Oil Change
Great service today! In and out in 15 minutes.

MARK M.
08/13/2019
servicewasgreat
theytreatpeoplewithrespeat

MIKE S.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/06/2019
Belt replacement 2011 Camaro
A big thank you to Chris and the gang at metro 25 as always work was done to my satisfaction in a timely manner with a fair price. I will continue to recommend this establishment to my family and friends.

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
06/27/2019
Milan
Always done in a timely manner. Courtesy service always. Appreciate honest in service to be done in near future. Chris and John are wonderful.

TP
TERI P.
06/26/2019
professional
I have always been satisified with my treatment.They always make sure I will be safe when I'm driving.Thank you

BT
Excellent job

JEFFREY S.
Farmington, MI
05/31/2019
I continue to go to Firestone because of friendly staff and service car as soon as possible.

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
04/28/2019
Milan
took My Milan in for noise in rear end. They did inspection and confirmed I needed back brakes and new lug nuts. Took care of issue and I was out the door in a couple of hours. Great Job!!!!

Chevrolet Uplander
04/23/2019
People are courteous
The men were nice, courteous, explained the work that was to be done to me. The place was clean.

JAMESA L.
Northville, MI
Dodge Charger
04/15/2019
Professional and quick service makes this place so great!
I wasn't in there honestly longer than 45 minutes. I initially went in for an oil change and decided to get tires also. I had been doing some tire shopping and they seemed to have reasonable prices so I decided to purchase tires as well. The service was professional and quick which are two of my favorite things when spending money.

LD
LORETTA D.
04/07/2019
great service
Took my car in for what I thought was transmission problem but they diagnosed the real trouble. Car was fixed within 2 hours and John picked me up from home since I didn't have a ride.

JEFFERY H.
Detroit, MI
Dodge Journey
04/07/2019
I like the customer service and the workmanship they offer.
I ’ve been using this service for over ten years. Great relationship