Continue reading recommended reviews

2019 Hyundai Kona

Jason B.
05/17/2020
False Advertising Marketing Voucher
I have been a loyal customer at Coastal Hyundai purchased 4 Cars and have gotten nothing but good service from the individuals I have transacted with, however this is the second time I have received a voucher in the mail in this case for up to $8,828 and after carefully reading the fine print call to inquire only to be told by by individuals of whom I will not mention the names that “that is just marketing to get you in the door.....”

Again the individuals I deal with there are good people but I don’t appreciate being mislead I have been a loyal customer and referred couple of my friends in the past but I can no longer be a loyal customer only to be made a fool of.I will be in the market soon for a another new car for my daughter and will be taking my business elsewhere, I never asked for much just honesty it saddens me to end my relationship as I thought I had a home town dealer with credibility that was above the rest I was wrong .😔
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you Jason for taking the time to place in a review of your experience here at Coastal Hyundai. I will forward your information and this review to our Sales Management team. We will make improvements to ensure you will have better sale experiences in the future.

Marvin G.

JE
James E.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Can't get answers
Never looks up from their computers to help.
Car buying was good. Can not get help after the purchase.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/29/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management team after I have spoken with you. They will be addressing your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

GD
Gary D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe

BT
Betty T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service experience
I had my vehicle for a year now and I love my car and the service that I get ones I take my vehicle for service, However I was trying to get more info about an other vehicle for my wife and ur new baby coming. A associate from the dealer approach me and was willing to help (was not a sales associate) this guy had so much knowledge and was helpful and friendly, he said that he was going to get mr Lyons so I can get more info about the possible new vehicle, mr Lyons did not take the time to come out of his office... he was on his Computer most of the time, did not bother to Come out to apologize men’s wiled I was waiting for my vehicle to be done with service. An other sales associate did came out and was supper helpful and understanding. Not sure if I want to get a second Hyundai vehicle.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We truly appreciate your recommendation of our service department. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey for the service department. We appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

ME
Margaret E.
10/12/2019 Category: Service
John Lyons
My Sales person, John Lyons, is always available for me and that makes the world of difference. I have bought 3 cars from this address and happy with all 3. Also, staff is very nice and will help you with whatever they can.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 10/13/2019

Thank you Margaret for taking the time to complete our survey. You were chosen for our survey for our service department, we do love for positive feedback of Coastal Hyundai. Our service department strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We hope to do better on your next routine maintenance visit. If for any reason you have any questions or problems please give us the opportunity to address it. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to providing for any of your automotive needs in the future.

SL
Samantha L.

FD
Francis D.
Cocoa Beach, FL
09/12/2019 Category: Service
The New Coastal Hyndai
If you live further than 5 miles from the dealership good luck with getting a courtesy ride home
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

I would like to thank you Francis for taking the time to fill out our survey. I will be reaching out to you today to review your concerns. Please take some time to speak with me. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

ES
Emily S.
07/02/2019
Brush-Off
I am leaving a new review, as my last review was removed from this site.

I have a 2017 Hyundai Tucson that I purchased new from Coastal Hyundai. It has a dual clutch transmission, which has caused my husband I concern since we bought the car. The engine often shudders, is slow to react to acceleration, and sometimes feels like it slips into neutral when we make a sharp turn or quickly need to accelerate. We have been told the car is acting as it is intended, and this is how the dual clutch is designed. Which I could buy, except for it doesn't consistently perform this way.

We took our car in a couple weeks ago to have the DCT looked at again. Our service advisor, although friendly, basically told us tough luck. He did suggest to my husband that maybe I was driving with both feet, which aside from being insulting, was incorrect. We left to with no answers, and when I received the survey request from Coastal, I filled it out with what occurred. I received a customer service call from Jayna the next day, which I found to be refreshing. However, when I spoke to Jayna, she seemed to have prepared a statement along the same lines of what we had discussed with Chris. I was directed to YouTube videos and told the car is working as designed.

Jayna was helpful In sending along our service records. And my husband likes the donuts in the waiting room of the dealership. Otherwise, we will only be coming back for the free oil changes. Super disappointing.

WO
William O.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Dealer good
The dealer is fine, not happy with the car at this point.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you William for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us to improve our services and your experience. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

Kind Regards,

Pt Orange, FL

Kenneth S.
03/11/2019
Lazy workers,poor service!
On March 5th I had an appointment to have my oil change done and throttle body cleaned that they did! I also payed an extra $25.99 for to get the car washed and Vacuumed out/this includes windows,tire dressing and other things! Well after I the car back and looked it over the headlights were still covered with bug splatter and under the both floor mats was dirt from when I went to a wedding and a lot of dirt was tracked in the car! The dirt was not vacuumed up only the top of the mats were done! I asked why don't you vacuum under the mats you have to take them out to clean them! The service man I think his name was Mattie said we only do that for more money? Hmm they always did it before! Poor service for a customer who's been going there for over five years or more!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I would like to thank you Kenneth for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

SP
Sarah P.
Satellite Beach, FL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Rip off and crappy service
Rip off and crappy service. Problems still not fixed after multiple visits. Can’t wait to give this vehicle back. First and last Hyundai
JENNIFER A D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to respond to our survey and for sharing your experience. We strive to do the best in customer service and give each customer a five star experience. I apologize that we did not meet your expectation and if I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your concerns, I would appreciate it.

Barbara Cherry
Customer Relations
(321)631-2444

Justin D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Once again a displointment
Sold a car to me with bent rims. Also had a part not covered under the warranty that I was told it was. Don’t wast your time or money on a car that is Disposable.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/01/2019

We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards,