Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

Continue reading recommended reviews

Pt Orange, FL

Kenneth S.
03/11/2019
Lazy workers,poor service!
On March 5th I had an appointment to have my oil change done and throttle body cleaned that they did! I also payed an extra $25.99 for to get the car washed and Vacuumed out/this includes windows,tire dressing and other things! Well after I the car back and looked it over the headlights were still covered with bug splatter and under the both floor mats was dirt from when I went to a wedding and a lot of dirt was tracked in the car! The dirt was not vacuumed up only the top of the mats were done! I asked why don't you vacuum under the mats you have to take them out to clean them! The service man I think his name was Mattie said we only do that for more money? Hmm they always did it before! Poor service for a customer who's been going there for over five years or more!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I would like to thank you Kenneth for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Best Regards,

SP
Sarah P.
Satellite Beach, FL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Rip off and crappy service
Rip off and crappy service. Problems still not fixed after multiple visits. Can’t wait to give this vehicle back. First and last Hyundai
JENNIFER A D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to respond to our survey and for sharing your experience. We strive to do the best in customer service and give each customer a five star experience. I apologize that we did not meet your expectation and if I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your concerns, I would appreciate it.

Barbara Cherry
Customer Relations
(321)631-2444

Justin D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Once again a displointment
Sold a car to me with bent rims. Also had a part not covered under the warranty that I was told it was. Don’t wast your time or money on a car that is Disposable.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/01/2019

Kind Regards,

FH
Frank H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
not happy
Read my comment section to find out why I'm not happy
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

Kind Regards,

11/10/2018 Category: Service
the salesmman was very helpful and honest when er purchased our vehicle
we were very satsfied
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

You were chosen for our survey for our service department, we do love for positive feedback of Coastal Hyundai. Our service department strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We hope to do better on your next routine maintenance visit. If for any reason you have any questions or problems please give us the opportunity to address it.

Thank you again for your business and we look forward to providing for any of your automotive needs in the future!

Best Regards,

Christopher B.
Kissimmee, FL
10/16/2018 Category: Service
I used to like this place .
I have no complaints about the service to my car on my last visit . What I did not appreciate was that a couple people in the show room "teamed up " with my wife , against me . My wife is going to buy a new car . Until this last visit , I felt very happy with Coastal , I looked forward to visits even though we live 90 minutes away in Kissimmee . We always made a nice day trip out of service calls and I felt very loyal to the dealership. But on the day of my most recent visit , the New York Stock Exchange Dow dropped 850 point . On top of that , and I told this to the staffers talking to my wife , I have to go to court with my former wife at the end of the month . This was not the day to be pushing a new car down my throat , and by the end of my visit that day , I was completely disgusted with your car dealership . Now , I do not care where we buy the next car . I will buy where ever we get the cheapest " out the door price " . It is a real shame , because your dealership had me as a loyal customer for 3 years now and you knew that we were buying a second car from you and probably trading the existing car in now that it is running out of warranty , but you wanted to try to grab the quick money by pumping my wife up on a day the stock market crashed and two weeks before I need to go to court , you wouldn't take "no" for an answer , so I say who the hell needs this anxiety , I can go somewhere closer to home and buy a car if I am going to be given the hard sell treatment .

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Rude counter employees
The service personnel were great and very helpful. The employees at the check-in and checkout counter not so much.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services.  I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations.  Management is addressing your concern and would like thank you for bringing this to their attention.

I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern further or you may reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or via my email address jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Sincern regards,

PF
Patricia F.
Micco, FL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2018 Category: Service
RIP OFF
I FEEL THAT AS A CUSTOMER FOR 18 YEARS I HAVE BEEN STAB IN THE BACK DUE TO YOUR $14.30 CHARGE 1ST TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN THAT IN COMMING THERE . I WOULD LIKE A MANAGER CALL ME @ 772-559-2410. PULL UP W/O #546632
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/24/2018

As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may reach me at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

KK
Kathy k.
Indialantic, FL
05/14/2018
Horrible attitude!
I took my car in for a scheduled oil change. When I made the appointment, I told the service writer, I was missing a lens cover for a light. I already had one of the two covers replaced, as it also had fallen out. I was told that they had to special order the part, and could not do that, until they saw for themselves. I explained, I would be leaving to go out of state for 3 weeks, and didn't have to much time to wait. But they insisted the part would be here before I left. Of course, the part doesn't come in, and when I get back from vacation, I check, and the part has been sent back. So I take the car in, and I get told, I have not maintained the car, as they do not have any records of it being there. My car was serviced there numerous times. Than, I was told my car is no longer covered by the warranty. I paid for a bumper to bumper, 100K warranty. Upon checking my paperwork, I do have a warranty. Why the service writer was saying this, I don't know. All I know is, service is very deceitful. I called coastal several times and asked for the general manager, and every time, I am told he is in a meeting and unavailable. I am very happy with my car, but very unhappy with the service providers at coastal.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory.  I will look into this further.  I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern.  Please contact me at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059.   I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincere regards,

2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Never going back
Purchased a few cars over 35 year period, without a doubt the worst car ownership experience I have had, buy American MAGA
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern or you may reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059. I look forward to hearing from you. We value your business.

Sincere regards,