Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.34969/5Overall Rating 2.34969/5rating 2.34969rating 2.34969rating 2.34969
Latest Review 7 minutes ago

TF
Ted F.
Indialantic, FL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Always accommodating and friendly, ever had a bad experience.

Carolyn B.
Rockledge, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Happy Hyundai Owner, 14 years and counting
Sales staff , John Lyons is awesome! Chris Brown my service guy is awesome. Always, All staff are pleasent and so very nice and helpful. Hyundai brand is awesome , have driven for 14 yrs now , now own a Sante Fe Sport !! Love this automobile great has mileage ! Keep up the great work. CB

CT
Clanence T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Coastal Hyundai is a customer focused business
Everyone was helpful and our experiences there have always been topnotch.

TW

DA
Daniel A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Great Customer Service
Krystal is very professional and persuasive individual, she points out what needs to be fixed and advises how necessary it is to fix. Always a pleasure at Coastal, everyone is smiling and decent.

Michael S.
Peter is always on time
I have purchased five vehicles at this dealership and it is the customer care a service that keeps me coming back. A fine example of this is when I recently came in needing a oil change before our out of state trip.

I had almost forgotten that the Sonata was coming due and that was the car we were going to use. I went to Coastal and met with my service manager and friend Peter. I explained that I had no appointment, but could I bring the car as a (drive in) into the service bay. Peter said "Of course" but it will be a little while before your car would be next. I certainly understood this.

So I had a cup of coffee and some popcorn the cruised the showroom. Since we just bought a 2019 Santa Fe, I wasn't serious in shopping. But it is always nice to smell the fresh scent of a new car and I visited a couple. The next thing I knew, Peter was in the showroom calling my name. And said
my car was ready.

In detail, he explained that not only was the oil and filter changed; all of the other fluids were topped off. Plus there was a software update that was completed.

Thank you Peter and thank you Coastal.

PL
Philip L.
Indialantic, FL
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
***** GREAT JOB ***
Oustanding service. Friendly & reliable crew. Service representative, Willie, is honest and trust him very much with any of his suggestions and recommendations.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We want to thank you Philip for beening apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best.

Willie goes above and beyond for his customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.

NM
Noreen M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Amanda did a great job, Will is a great person also, I will always come back for service
friendliness & I feel good about leaving my car is in good hands

Thank you Noreen for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with your service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Will.

Linda S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The service coordinator was friendly and helpful
The service coordinator cheered me up after a rough day, and the car runs good after the oil change

Thank you Linda for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the 5 star review!

Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Krystal and Frank. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve. Thank you again for being apart of our Coastal Hyundai family.

Customer Service in timely manner
Pleasant atmosphere
Friendly empkoyees

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

friendly
friendly

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with your service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Krystal and Bobby.

RA
Rose A.
Vero Beach, FL
GREAT SERVICE TEAM
THE SERVICE WILLY GOT MY CAR FIXED FAST AND I FEEL HE IS HONEST.

Thank you Rose for taking the time to complete our survey and for the 5 star positive feedback. Willie goes above and beyond for his customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team

Rockledge, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Peter is top notch
Peter was the most helpful customer service rep we have ever worked with. We are grateful he was so attentive and personal with us. Great service!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Nicole for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the 5 star review!
Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Ron. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Joseph L.
Satellite Beach, FL
Previously stated
As previously stated

Thank you Joseph for completing our survey for us. Coastal Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

AO
Aldo O.
Satisfaction
...Conscientiousness and thoroughness, goes a long way and they have both,.....( *

We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Rene M.
Rene
The service is always excellent, This is my 4th car that i have purchased here and i have always been more then satisfied. everyone is always very friendly and helpful.

Thank you Rene for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

CT
Cindy T.
Best service ever
This is the main reason I continue to go with Hyundai. Customer service and service dept. They are quick and always do the best job on my car! Love Coastal Hyundai!!!

We want to thank you for beening apart of our family Cindy! At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.

WH
Willie H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Performance of job excellent and very courteous
Friendly and knowledgeable

We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our Alfredo. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future. Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions or concerns you might have.

Leslie B.
Melbourne Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast and efficient
My car was finished 45 minutes earlier than originally promised. When I told Amanda that I had to leave for another appointment she made things happen to get my car completed much more quickly. Manny always does an amazing job washing and waxing my car. My Sante Fe Sport is 2013 but it still looks brand new and I even live at the beach with all the salt air. I love my car and Coastal helps me take good care of it. We have bought 4 cars from this dealership and will continue buying only from them.

We want to thank you for beening apart of our family Leslie!

Amanda goes above and beyond for her customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Marlene S.
Satellite Beach, FL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
The usual efficient Professional Service. Car was done when it was promised and clean when I got back in it
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Marlene for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently.