Overall Rating 4.7532482/5Overall Rating 4.7532482/5Overall Rating 4.7532482/5Overall Rating 4.7532482/5rating 4.7532482
Overall Rating 2.33766/5Overall Rating 2.33766/5rating 2.33766rating 2.33766rating 2.33766

KD
Kenneth D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/21/2018 Category: Service
All it takes is one
We've been to Hyundai coastal several times and have had the fortunate lock of having Krystal take care of our car.
Each time with come she has outdone herself time and time again.
At this point we're just family and absolutely a loyal customer. It's workers such as her that are overlooked in the daily operation of a business. Give that woman to Ray and keep your customers happy because she definitely keeps us happy!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
As always, great service

PH
Peter H.
West Palm Beach, FL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Bart.

ED
Elaine D.
Micco, FL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Efficient service reps & the concern that they exhibit
Amanda Trainer was my Service Rep for this visit. I must say she was very accommodating & knowledgeable regarding auto maintenance.

Thank you Elaine for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Amanda goes above and beyond for her customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Dana B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Choosing Hyundai EVERY time!
I found the people at Hyundai very polite and attentive. I'm happy that I purchased my Kona from them.

Thank you Dana for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Chantelle S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Coastal is amazing!
Customer Service is amazing at Coastal!!!
This is my 5th Hyundai vehicle in which I've purchased at Coastal...I am always amazed with the warranty of the vehicle...ANY issue I have ever had has been covered by my warranty thus far...great that Hyundai stands behind their products!!!
Chris in service was VERY helpful and personal...

Thank you Chantelle for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Chris and Ron.

Michael D.
Pretty Good!
The service rep was very friendly, and courteous. She informed me about a recall for my car and explained the details. She did not try to up-sell me or pressure me to get any extra service. She was quick and to efficient. The shuttle drivers were good, they knew the roads well. My only minor complaint is that I had to wait about 30 minutes for a shuttle to take me back to work after dropping my car off at the dealership.

Thank you Michael so much for completing our survey for us. Coastal Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service.

Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

WL
Wayne L.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
They make you fell at home. Very good at what they do.

We truly appreciate your 5 star review Wayne and  your recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

John H.
West Melbourne, FL
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Veracruz Care
My relationship is going on 11 years with the same car. Your maintenance of my car has made the different between keeping this car and getting a new (another) car. Thanks to the entire auto care section for taking really good care of me and my car.

Thank you John for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

CV
Cayla V.
Thank you!
Love this dealership, John Lyons is the best! All the service advisors are wonderful, too!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Cayla for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Chris and Frank.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent.
Great staff, quick service. Love this place.

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Bart.

Suzanne S.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
It’s always a pleasure wishing with Amanda. She gets things taken care of for me quickly and efficiently. The service I have received in the Service Department is part of the reason I’m looking at Hyundai again for my next car purchase.

Thank you Suzanne for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Amanda goes above and beyond for his customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team

HS
Heather S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Door handle
Great experience

Thank you Heather for completing our survey and your recommendation of our service department. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers  and strive to give each customer a five star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Perfect
All great
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

John A.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Equus
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Patient and friendly staff.
Outstanding service.

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Frank.

EG
Elaine G.
Cocoa Beach, FL
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Help knows what they are doing
The people are extremely friendly and helpful.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

PS
Pauline S.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Area seating is very comfortable and lots of choices for snacks and cool drinks.
Service Agent was very professional, pleasant and knowledgeable.

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Frank.

Bill M.
Service call
No issues

LR
Loraine R.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Friendly service
Service technician was very friendly and the car was ready before the expected time.

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Krystal and Logan.

Scott C.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service! In and out in no time!
Was pleasantly surprised how quick and easy it was to set up an appointment and how fast they finished servicing my car. Glad we made the choice to purchase our vehicle at Coastal!

Thank you Scott for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Chris goes above and beyond for his customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team