ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (225)

HC
Hope C.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Willie Rivera
Our customer service rep Willie went above and beyond.

great service
great service

Arthur B.
Just to slow
Very good waiting room.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your service visit. I understand that you're not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service and for that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave so we can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time.

We want to thank you again, for allowing us to provide you with our services. Please feel free to contact me directly at 3217234500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Sincere Regards,

HB
Harry B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Sales and Service are tops with me.
John Lyons is a man of his word, both during and post sales. He is excellent with followup emails and calls.

Service Department is excellent with keeping to the schedule and recommendation of what needs to be done. They listen to how I drive my Santa Fe and makes maintenance suggestions accordingly.

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family! We want to thank you for giving us your exceptional 5 star service review. At Coastal Hyundai we strive to give the best customer service possible and to give each guest a 5 star service experience. Thank you for letting us know that we did it! We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit with us.

VE
Vada E.
Rockledge, FL
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Service on February 14th
Amanda made the visit painless!!! Just great service!!

Thank you Vada for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Amanda. At Coastal Hyundai we truly value you as our customer and we want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.

KH
Kelly H.
West Melbourne, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
They make you feel very comfortable during your wait.
I have bought 3 cars from this dealership and will probably by my next car from there. We receive awesome service.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you Kelly for being a part of the Coastal Hyundai family. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review! Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Cheyenne. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.

MQ
Macayla Q.
Oil change 2/13
Cheyenne was super sweet and helpful, everything was great.

Thank you Macayla for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Cheyenne. I am pleased that we were quick, friendly, and helpful to complete your service. At Coastal Hyundai we want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.

EP
Elsie P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Very good at what they do
Their work was done when promised. The customer service agent, Brad, was excellent. A friendly environment.

Thank you. We love such a positive message from our customers. We strive to treat others like we want to be treated and value you as our family. Brad would like to say thank you also for this review!

Michael C.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Service Department
Having my Hyundai serviced on a regular basis is so convenient at Coastal. The service appointment is handled very professional and efficient from start to finish. I prefer to wait for my vehicle and relax in the waiting area. The car is always ready within the time estimated at arrival. Really appreciate the Kind and friendly service received from my Service advisor, Willie.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you Michael for your business! With our deepest gratitude we truly appreciate your support. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

HP
Heather P.
No Complaints
I’ve never had a bad experience bringing my car in. Every employee I’ve ever worked with has always been super nice and pleasant. But I have to give a shout out to Cheyenne, she was so personable and friendly. Definitely an asset to your team!

Thank you Heather for your business! With our deepest gratitude we truly appreciate your support of our Cheyenne. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

30,000ile service
Everyone is friendly and helpful. No problems. Any questions I had were answered. Nice place.

Thank you for your business! With our deepest gratitude we truly appreciate your support. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

Andres M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great job always
Crystal always always and always go extra mile
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/16/2020

Thank you for your business! With our deepest gratitude we truly appreciate your support of our Krystal! At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

Brenda S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
easy to deal with
good service and very accommodating
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you Brenda for choosing us as your service center! We treat all of our customers as if they were family. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do sincerely value you as our customer. Our Amanda appreciates you continued business.

Great people
I want to thank Willie for helping fix my key lock on my tires he was very understanding and nice il give 1 million stars to Willie thank you again my friend πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Thank you so much! We love hearing feedback like yours. We treat all of our customers as if they were family. We strive to provide through and yet fast service for each of our customers. Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business and for your kind words.

Lanora M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Friendly People
Awesome keep up the good work

Thank you Lanora for your business! With our deepest gratitude we truly appreciate your support. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.