Overall Rating 4.7711436/5Overall Rating 4.7711436/5Overall Rating 4.7711436/5Overall Rating 4.7711436/5rating 4.7711436
Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Jayna M reached out to me and listened to my concerns.
Even with an initial issue, Coastsl’s Customer Care agent Jayna M. Reached out to me and took the time to hear the issue I had with the dealership. She assured me that the issue would not be repeated and was excellent. Were it not for her intervention I would have considered doing my servicing elsewhere.

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Usually good service but this time not so much
After the service, there was an engine light on which should have been re set. That mistake cost me an extra trip back to the dealership the next day.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

AL
Anita L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
CLEAN
Alfedo needs more training.

Respectfully
ABL

Thank you Anita for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Diane D.
West Melbourne, FL
Service Center
The Service team is great...especially Amanda Trainor. Very courteous and professional
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Diane for taking the time to complete this survey. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Amanda that you gave her a wonderful 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer service.

Denise D.
Naples, FL
Willie costal Hyundai
On the way to Melbourne from Naples my trucks transmission had a problem I called costal they told me to not drive it and that they would pick the truck up 20 minutes later truck tow man was there very nice. Within the next 20 minutes costal had called saying truck had a major problem and I’d have to get here by 7 to get a loaner.. Costal made everything very easy for me let me keep loaner till the next football game which was the original reason I came . My Nephew is the QB I never miss a game. My total experience was a very good one willie alway kept in contact with me all along the way which was 2 weeks His personal service made the whole experience a lot easier. ‼️I give Costal a 10 for service as I do my Naples service. Thank you Hyundai for standing behind ur my Vehicle. I’m very Grateful. Sincerely. Miss Denise DiLiello

Thank you Denise for taking the time to complete this survey. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your being apart of our family. I will inform your Advisor Willie that you gave him a wonderful 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer service.

KR
Keith R.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service department
Even though I just bought a Nissan one of the things I liked as being a customer was their customer service department. I liked having crystal as the one looking after my car. She’s nice and it’s nice knowing that she knew about how my car works. She should get a raise..

Thank you Keith for taking the time to complete this survey. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Krystal that you gave her a 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer service.

WC
Wyatt C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service
Krystal was very helpful and kind
I highly recommend that you go through her
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you Wyatt for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our Krystal. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

SA
Sebastiano A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Great job
As usual great job and great service

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We look forward to your next visit with us. At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. Thank you for letting us know we did it! We appreciate you. Thank you for this review. We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

MK
Marian K.
Fast, Friendly
Krystal was great. She knew I had an appointment and got my car done in a very timely manner

We want to thank you Marian for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service. Krystal does excel above and beyond for her customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team. Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.

Robert S.
Best Service Advisor
Amanda Trainer continues to provide excellent guidance and service. Work that needed to be done was done timely, actually, it was 30 minutes earlier than promised.

We want to thank you Robert for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service. Amanda does excel above and beyond for her customers and ensures that each guest receive excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team. Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.

Marie G.
T.G.
A

Thank you for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

Melbourne Beach, FL
Service Department
Very satisfied with the service department at Coastal Hyundai.

We sincerely value your business and we look forward to your next visit with us. At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. Thank you for letting us know we did it! We appreciate you. Thank you for this review. We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

RP
Randy P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
owner
Its clean professional and the people are real!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Randy for taking the time to complete this survey. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Amanda that you gave us a 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our customer. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer service.

Deborah H.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Alfredo was great and called us prior to any extra needed service.

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to complete this survey. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Alfredo that you gave us a 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our loyal customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer service.

Carl B.
Satellite Beach, FL
Oil Change experience
I experiencedFriendly and competent service. Willie got me on and out on time.

Appreciate his attention to my needs.

Thank you Carl for taking the time to complete this survey. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Willie that you gave us a 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our loyal customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer service.

PL
Philip L.
Indialantic, FL
*** FANTASTIC SERVICE ***
Service is outstanding. I totally trust the service adviser, Willie. He is courteous, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. He never lets me down. Highly recommend servicing your vehicle here.

Thank you Philip for being apart of our family. We truly appreciate your 5 star review.

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Willie really does value his customers. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Marie B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Perfect customer service
Amanda is always friendly & efficient as my Service Advisor. My service was very quick, faster than her estimate.
I always get a great greeting from my salesman, John Lyons. Never fails to come say Hi when he knows I’m there.
Always feels like family when I come in.

Thank you Marie for being apart of our family and for the wonderful review. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Amanda really does value her customers. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

KG
Karen G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and timely service
Service is great. Staff was friendly and actually beat the time they told me my car would be ready

Thank you Karen for taking the time to complete our survey for your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your business. We strive to provide an 5 star service experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment to you on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

RA
Robert A.
West Melbourne, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent attention to our needs
My service advisor followed up on my request , set an appointment and the job was done. It was Veteran Day and had my vehicle washed and cleaned
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Robert for choosing us as your service center. Amanda is awesome and personable. I want to thank you for your great review and I will let her know that you gave her 5 stars from your last service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit with us.

SN
Steven N.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Always receive great service when I bring my car in.

Thank you Steven for your loyalty and for choosing us as your service center. Amanda is awesome and personable. I want to thank you for your great review and I will let her know that you gave her 5 stars from your last service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit with us. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Indian Harbour Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Kona
Great job
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We love hearing feedback like yours. We treat all of our customers as if they were family. Thank you for choosing us as your service center. We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come. Our dedication to our customers can be only be matched by our drive to provide great customer service. It's customers like you that make everything worth it.