Overall Rating 4.7586207/5Overall Rating 4.7586207/5Overall Rating 4.7586207/5Overall Rating 4.7586207/5rating 4.7586207
Overall Rating 2.37931/5Overall Rating 2.37931/5rating 2.37931rating 2.37931rating 2.37931

MF
Michael F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
regular service
friendly and professional service as always. Thank you Peter.

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Everytime I service my car...I know I am getting an honest evaluation and stress free service. I like the fact that I am pre advised to cost anytime a fee is required.

RO
Roberto O.
Coffee an donut
I am always treated like the boss

Anupe S.
Quality Service
Professionalisms and service throughout my visit. Thanks

LJ
Leslie J.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service makes you glad that you bought there!!!
It's the employees that make the business and make your day.

BW
Bonnie W.
Recall
Willie, excellent customer service I give him an ata-boy very pleasant to work with!

Anna B.
Review!!
In my opinion, the place is neither great or not great in any number of words. It's average.

Indialantic, FL
GREAT SERVICE
Outstanding service, Over 200,000 miles and the Sonata still runs great. Service tech, Willie, is trustworthy, friendly and very knowledgeable.

Dawna H.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Willie Rivera kept me up to date on each step of my car repair and maintenance.

David W.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and effcient
Just a software upgrade but experience was positive
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you David for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Chris really does value his customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

CE
Carol E.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Staff, service
I would recommend Coastal Hyundai to my family and friends whenever they need service. Peter is the one I choose to see when I need service. Thanks!!!

Thank you Carol for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Peter really does value his customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Everyone is helpful and performs their maintenance services in a timely manner. The service department delivers quLity work that’s done on our vehicle.

We want to thank you for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Good
Was busy that day but alfredo was nice to us

NH
Norman H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Retired
Took my vehicle on time and it was returned ahead of time quoted. Good Job!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Norman for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

My advisor
My advisor Peter got a lot done for my car within my warranty and stayed in touch with me about my car.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

LR
Lyssa R.
Worth the visit
Quick and timely. Everyone is nice and helpful.

Thank you for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

Kind Regards,

CT
Cynthia T.
West Melbourne, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Amazing Customer Service!
I love going to Coastal Hyundai because they show you amazing customer service. You feel special the minute you pull in.

Thank you Cynthia for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with your service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Sam!

Margaret D.
Rockledge, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Bring back car washes deals

I would like to thank you Margaret for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Kind Regards,

SK
Santo K.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
03/21/2019 Category: Service
great experience
great experience

Thank you Santo for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with your service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Chris and Tyler.

Robert C.
Vero Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
helpful friendly personal and good service done timely
always a good visit in 5 cars bought in my family from this dealership ! very good place to buy and service cars

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family Robert!

We want to thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your exceptional 5 star service experience and your kind words about Coastal Hyundai. We will share your comments with our service department and staff. We look forward to continuing to provide for all of your automotive needs in the future.