NF
Nidia F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2020 Category: Service
atención y amabilidad
La mejor atención y servicio de todo Melbourne y de todos los dealers. Sus empleados son lo máximo Don Willie es el mejor 👌🏼👍🏼 Muy recomendable y también es porque habla español.

PP
Patricia P.
Palm Bay, FL
05/23/2020 Category: Service
The best!
I couldn't ask for better customer service with a family atmosphere
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/24/2020

Thank you Patricia for your wonderful review! You are at the heart of every decision that we make. We strive to treat others like we want to be treated and value you as our family! Thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.

Bernard H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Customer Service!
Cheyenne was my service advisor and did a great job...quick service with a smile - thank you!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you Brenard for wonderful review of our Cheyenne. She really appreciates you! Here at Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

HJ
Harold J.
Itw
It was fast and professional thank you

Thank you Harold for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Krystal. I am pleased that we were quick, friendly and helpful to complete your service. We want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service. We will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Melbourne Beach, FL
Friendly staff
Everybody was friendly and helpful.

Thank you for wonderful review of our Krystal. She really appreciates you! Here at Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

Joseph A.
Regular Oil Change
I was surprised to see the young man approach me in my car without a mask. A few minutes later my service mgr. Wille appeared and he had a mask on. The 2 people at the cashiers desk did not have masks on. There was one other customer with me at the beginning and both he and I had masks on. As usual great service.

Thank you Joseph for your wonderful review of our Willie. Your health and safety are our main concerns. We hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you for choosing us as your service center.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2020 Category: Service

Thank you for giving us your exceptional 5 star service review. At Coastal Hyundai we strive to give the best customer service possible and to give each guest a 5 star service experience. Thank you for letting us know that we did it! We look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit with us.

ZB
Zenan B.
Rockledge, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Top-tier customer service
The customer service here is always on point.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you Zenan for giving us your exceptional 5 star service review. At Coastal Hyundai we strive to give the best customer service possible and to give each guest a 5 star service experience. Thank you for letting us know that we did it! We look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit with us.

Michael W.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
The question you ask should be answered by 1 star 2 star so on.
I would like to have my car pick up for service when it is finish have it dropped off at my house. 10 stars

05/21/2020 Category: Service
The question you ask should be answered by 1 star 2 star so on.
I would give you 10 stars if you could pick up my car and drop it off at my house.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management team after I have spoken with you. They will be addressing your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

RZ
Robert Z.
West Melbourne, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Amanda Trainor is the best!! I'm on my 5th Hyundai, and they've all been dependable vehicles …..and I've known Amanda for all of the 15 years she's been there.....I came in for an oil change and a tire rotation, and also reported that the wheel alignment has been bad since I bought the car.....Amanda got the wheel alignment done under warranty.....

Thank you Robert for your wonderful review! Your health and safety are our top priorities. You are at the heart of every decision that we make. We strive to treat others like we want to be treated and value you as our family. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.

Mary M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Value/ Customer Service
Tony Lopez my amazing awesome above and beyond sales represetative also Cheyanne my service advisor who is sweet and kind and attentive. Thank you both. Thank you Hyundai!

Thank you Mary for this wonderful 5 star review and for your support of your local Hyundai. Here at Coastal Hyundai, we value you as our family and we hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

Palm Bay, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/20/2020 Category: Service
This is where I take my car because your folks do a good job. Thank you.

Thank you! You are at the heart of every decision that we make. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Willie. At Coastal Hyundai we truly value you as our customer and we want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.

VP
Vasiliki P.
Oakland Park, FL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly and efficient.
Crystal took great care of me and was awesome. Very friendly was really happy with the service. Highly recommended.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you Vicki for this wonderful 5 star review and for your support of your local Hyundai. Krystal is amazing and very helpful! Here at Coastal Hyundai, we value you as our family and we hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

2007 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt service

Thank you for your support! We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Cheyenne. I am pleased that we were quick and friendly to complete your service. We want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.

Joseph W.
Melbourne Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great attentive service
Krstal was absolutely fantastic

Thank you Joseph for wonderful review of our Krystal. Here at Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.