2006 Hyundai Sonata
I received excellent service from Peter at Coastal Hyundai
KRYSTAL C., Customer Relations Manager from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/15/2017

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know how your previous visit went. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and our team. We also appreciate the five star review along with your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience!

PV
Peter V.
West Melbourne, FL
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Great service, Friendly staff.
The people make it great. My service advisor Edwin gets me appointments around my schedule. All the service advisors cover each other to make service seamless. The reception staff is quick to get you to the correct person.

Good afternoon Peter,

Stuart C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service, as usual.
All dealer service agencies could take Coastal Hyundai as an example of excellent customer care.

Good afternoon Stuart,

2014 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Coastal Hyundai, very knowledgeable, and friendly staff. Always ready to help, and make you feel comfortable .

Good Afternoon Dorothea,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know how your previous visit went. We appreciate the five star review along with your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience!

R&R covered part

Good Afternoon,

Trilby S.
Always Happy Here!
Professional, timely, organized, great customer service

Good Afternoon Trilby,

DO
Dorothy O.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Would have been great if charges were explained at the time of check out. The "Shop Charges" wasn't even mentioned.
I've been going to this dealer a long time but beginning to see little I don't like. Even back to when I first bought my car. I did so because so many things were offered. Well, they were all taken away to lower my monthly payment even though I gave a big down payment. Will re-think Coastal when I'm ready for another car.

Good Morning Dorothy,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know how your previous visit went. We appreciate the review along with your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience!

Indialantic, FL
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Intermittent problems unlocking and starting my car.
My car was at the dealership for 3 days while the service techs attempted to diagnose the problem. They never figured out what was wrong. On the advice of a friend I replaced the batteries in the key fob when I finally got my car back. I have had no further problems since replacing the batteries. I would think the service tech would have recognized this simple solution.

Good Morning ,
As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory. I will be reaching out to you directly to address the concerns regarding your service appointment
Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: Tsimon@coastalhyundai.com. My phone number is 321-723-4500 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Coastal Hyundai 321-723-4500 extension 2059

Tasha J. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

Good Afternoon
My name is Tasha Jean-Simon and I am the Customer Relations Manager with Coastal Hyundai. I have attempted to reach out to you regarding your recent service appointment with us and have been unsuccessful. I would like the opportunity to discuss the details of your visit with you. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Tasha Jean Simon
321-723-4500

Joyce A.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
n/a
Someone needs to go to civility training class

Good Morning Joyce,

321-723-4500

TA
Terry A.
Great people
Nice, friendly personnel, nice waiting area

Good Morning Terry,

Awesome Service Writers
I arrived early for my appointment for a couple of recall issues and was immediately greeted. Amanda is a very personable individual and made me feel right at ease with real conversation rather than the small talk one normally gets. She was quick to put me into the system and then set me up with a ride home. Richard the shuttle driver was also very friendly to all passengers and answered all the questions we had. He's a very safe driver!

Good Afternoon Grant,

West Melbourne, FL
Maintenance
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Excellent service.

Good Afternoon,

RV
Ronald V.
My experience
Staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. All I expected was completed professionally.

Good Morning,

Service Experience
Reasonable service and friendly staff and definitely like the shuttle to get me to work and back.
KRYSTAL C., Customer Relations Manager from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/13/2017

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know how your previous visit went. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and our team. We also appreciate the review along with your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience!

Good Morning,

Jack D.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
customer
Have been using the services of coastal Hyundai for my 350 gl since 2005 and very pleased with them. Thanks !

Good Morning Jack,