Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705
Latest Review 24 minutes ago

DONALD M.
Malabar, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2014 Category: Service
FRIENDLY
Everyone here is friendly.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Thank You Donald for the kind comments, we appreciate you recognizing our efforts.

Steve S.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
ecxelent and friendly service
knowledgeable respectful and friendly employees, very clean place, answering all your questions with a smile, and taking care of what needs to be done the first time.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Thank you Steve for taking the time to let us know how we are performing. Our team members appreciate it when our customers recognize their efforts.
Thank You and we appreciate your business

JENNIFER G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Friendly helpful staff!
Very reliable
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Thank you Jennifer for let us know how we are doing, we appreciated you taking the time to give us your feedback and we appreciate your business.

JORENY T.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service
Good service just wish it didn't took almost an hr and half to do an oil change.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/24/2014

Thank you Joreny for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We are currently working with Hyundai on new processes to speed up oil changes.

Thank you again and we appreciate your business

TP
THOMAS P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful service rep
Heather was wonderful!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/24/2014

Thank You Thomas for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is important to our team members to know that they have met our customers expectations.
 Thank you again and we appreciate yoyr business,

JOHN L.
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Brought my 2013 Hyundai Elantra in for a scheduled oil change. They did a wonderful job!!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/21/2014

Thank you John for taking the time to compliment our team on their performance.  It is very gratifying when our customers take the time to let us know we have met your expectations.
We appreciate your business.

MU
MOHAMMAD U.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2014 Category: Service
Great
Took my car in to fix a flat tire and they fixed it. Also got oil changed. Excellent, prompt service and I didn't even had a appt. scheduled.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

Thank you Mohammad for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is always nice to hear that we have met our customers expectations

STEVEN M.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Good car bad service
If you want to compete with BMW and Mercedes you need to upgrade the service area for your new Genesis customer. I love the car but HATE the service experience.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

Good evening Steve,
I have look into your situation with your Service visits including the loaner vehicle that was given to you on the day your vehicle was dropped to have the windows tinted. I want to apologize to you on behalf of the Dealership for all of the inconvience and lack of customer service.
I have addressed each situation with the appropriate people involved and the manager of each dept.  I have reviewed with all of the team members the proper way to carry out the process and procedures that apply to all our customers and additionally the procedures for Premium customers.
I spoke with Ownership today and we are committed to do whatever is needed to give our staff the tools and training they need to provide you, our customer with top level service that you expect.
Again my apologies for the disappointing experience. Let me try and reassure you we will do whatever it takes to deliver Premium Service to our customers.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Sincerly,

John S.
Satellite Beach, FL
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
06/17/2014 Category: Service
The People
Overall everything has been great, specially thhe people. One issue which is pretty big and getting bigger is the service department. I almost lost my daughters engine due to the oil change. They did not screw in the bolt and my daughter almost lost all her oil. Did lose almost three quarters on my brother-in-laws driveway and on my wifes car they tightened the locking luggs and had to order a tool to get them off so I had to come back in and if we would have gotten a flat we would not have been able to change the tire. That I rate a zero lately
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/17/2014

Good evening John,
First let me apologize for the problems you had with your family members vehicles I completely understand the frustration you must be feeling. I was not aware of either one of these events and will speak to all of the personnel involved and determine where the break down in our processes occurred.  We have a number of check points involved in each and evert procedure and obviously they were not followed. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention, we would not be able to improve our business without the feedback from our customers and we truly appreciate it. I want to Thank You for taking the time to let us know and to let you know we greatly appreciate your business.  Please feel free to call me if I can assist you in anyway.

Sincerly,

FP
Frank P.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/16/2014 Category: Service
auto repair and maintenance
great people who care about your problem
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

Thank you Frank for taking the time to give us your feedback. All of our Team Members work hard to meet our customers expectations and they are very grateful when their efforts are recognized

EE
EDWARD E.
Vero Beach, FL
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Friendly helpful knowledgeable service personnel
Able to get the necessary service taken care of in a timely and efficient manner
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Thank you Edward we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are performing. It is very gratifying for our team members when our customers recognize their efforts.

NH
NICOLE H.
West Melbourne, FL
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/04/2014 Category: Service
You'll get what you want if you're persistent
Salesperson was fine, money person not so much... Wanted us to pay more money after we got the car because they messed up ..... It took me telling them I would bring the car back for them to drop it.... They push the stupid surveys "all 10's, right" ..... Not the worst car experience but I always hope for integrity and honesty .... I'm still looking for that is a car dealer .....

Good Morning Nicole,
I want to apologize for your dissatisfaction with the process of financing your vehicle, I will pass on yor concerns to our Sales Management staff so they may address your concerns.  it is our customers feedback that allows us to improve in our business.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

ROBERT G.
Palm Bay, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine Oil Change
Routine Oil Change - Was able to schedule at my convenience, quick, courteous, informative. Enjoyed coffee and donuts. Was glad to be able to sit at desk, plug in laptop and get work done while waiting.

ROBERT G.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2014 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, friendly, and honest!
Great COMPLETE dealership!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/04/2014

Thank You Robert we appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to offer us your feedback.

DENISE M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Unsatisfied with your service department.
The waiting room needs to be clean, especially the seats. On my last visit, I notice they were all of food under the cushions. The service advisor was nice and professional. However, I didn't like the fact that my car was not ready at the time it was promised. It was supposed to be ready in 2 hours but I have wait more than 3 hours for it. The service advisor offered a car wash and vacuum as courtesy but it was not properly clean when I received it. After 3 hours, I asked the receptionist if my car was ready. I told her that I was waiting for it for more than 3 hours and I need to know if the my car was ready. She had the courtesy to send me to back to my seat and wait until she had an answer which I believe was very rude and it was not they way to treat a customer. A lot of improvements should be done at your service department. This is not the first time I have a bad experience with your department. I keep coming back because I don't have a choice and because I bought two cars with your dealer. I'm a customer since 2008 so I think you should give a better care to your customers.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/04/2014

Good afternoon Denise,
I want to apologize for your unpleasant visit the other day. We run much more efficient than how we did on your vehicle that day. I know it is after the fact but I will find out where the problems occured and act accordingly. Thank you for your feedback and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Robert S.
2006 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Professional Service!
Service Advisor Amanda Trainer takes great care of our service needs for our three Hyundai vehicles. Coastal's service staff should be commended for a job well done!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Thank you Robert we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on how we are doing. All of our team members work vey hard every day to meet our customers expectations and they are very grateful when their efforts are recognized.

We we appreciate your business

TR
Terry R.
Vero Beach, FL
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/02/2014 Category: Service
John Lyons
We would not buy anywhere else, the experience is great from the sales personnel to the financing.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/03/2014

Thank you Terry we appreciate your feedback and Thank You for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

AT
Alice T.
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/02/2014 Category: Service
Fed Up
Although when we bought the car we thought we were getting a good deal things have changed. Free oil changes but a lot of added expense. The last visit was the last straw. Kept waiting for over 4 hours with no explanation. When I inquired what was taking so long the had no real answer except to say it was being worked on. I had to keep going to the service desk and kept getting the same answer. When they finally said it was ready I was given an invoice for over $130 which included a 4 wheel alignment which I was not told about in advance. The car only has 11 thousand miles and I can't see needing that service. They did not even put a sticker on the car showing the next service date. I won't be going back.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/03/2014

Good Afternoon Alice,
 I want to apologize for the unpleasant experience you had with our Service Dept. On your last visit.  It is not our way of doing business and I am extremely disappointed.
in regards to the wheel alignment I will reimburse you the full amount also with your permission I will send an employee to your home to put the service sticker on your windshield.
Again I want to apologize to you, I completely understand your dissapointment, and hope you decide to return and give us the oppurtunity to show you we can do it right.  Please feel free to contact me and discuss your issues.

PR
Patrick R.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/01/2014 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Prompt correct service
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/01/2014

Thank you for the feedback Patrick, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. All of our Coastal Team Members work hard to meet our customers expectations and it is very satisfying when our efforts our recoginized.

We appreciate your business.

Arthur B.
Indialantic, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/31/2014 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, friendly, accurate.
Very pleased with the way my maintenance visit was performed and handled
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/31/2014

All of us here at Coastal Hyundai greatly appreciate when our customers recoginize the efforts by our Team Members in meeting your expectations. We truly appreciate you and your business.