Overall Rating 4.7608721/5Overall Rating 4.7608721/5Overall Rating 4.7608721/5Overall Rating 4.7608721/5rating 4.7608721
Overall Rating 2.36957/5Overall Rating 2.36957/5rating 2.36957rating 2.36957rating 2.36957
Latest Review 17 minutes ago

WW
WILLIAM W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2014 Category: Service
fast service done rite
Service writervery helpful..
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/29/2014

Thank you William for the feedback we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for complimenting Edwin, all of our team members work hard to meet our customers expectations.

ND
Nannie D.
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Friendly associates
The job was done promptly.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/22/2014

Thank you Nannie for taking the time to let us know how we are doing we truly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you, and we appreciate your business.

CF
CYNTHIA F.
2011 Hyundai Accent
freindly service
they do a great job
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/22/2014

Thank you Cynthia, all of our Team Members appreciate you recognizing their efforts and taking the time to give us your feedback.

DAMARIS B.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Service all the time!
Best Dealership in town. Courteous and friendly and service is perfection.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/22/2014

Thank you Damaris for such high praise, we truly appreciate you recognizing the effort of all our Team Members.

WS
WILLIAM S.
05/20/2014 Category: Service
disorganized
I can't understand why it would take 2.5 hrs for an oil change.

Good afternoon William,
First let me apologize for the amount of time to perform your oil change, I will check into the specifcs of what took place and make the needed corrections. I would like to try an reassure you that that is not the norm and hope you will give us another oppurtunity to prove to you we can do it correctly. Please feel free to stop by and see me or call myself or Gary Akers and we will do our best to regain your confidence in us.

Thank you for your time and your feedback.

KY
KATHY Y.
2005 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2014 Category: Service
they lied about the condition of the car. Did not even look at the belts and said they must be replaced because they were about to break when they were brand new. Cant be trusted to work on my car. Cant even trust them to atually change my oil.
Lousy, dishonest.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/21/2014

Hello Kathy,
I just returned from vacation, I will have your paperwork pulled tomorrow and get back to you.

Good afternoon Kathy,
I want to apologize to you for all of the problems you experinced, I read your paperwork and see the problem with the repair and i have met with the Tech., Shop Foreman and the Service Manager to correct the problem and to insure they all do a better job of Quality Control befor vehicles are released back to our customers. I also believe we did not communicate correctly to you about the belts, the Technicians recommendations and the recommendation to you were accurate.  I have address this issue also with all of the people involved. Again I want to apologize for this poor experince you have had and would loike to try and reassure you that this is not the normal way we do business. If I can assist you in any way please let me know, I will most certainly do what I can to regain your trust.

Sincerly,
Parts nd Service Director

PP
Peter P.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
05/16/2014 Category: Service
Services is fast and great
Good job
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Thank you Peter we appreciated you taking time to provide us with your feedback. All of our team members are truly grateful when our customers recognize their efforts.

UF
URSULA F.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
05/15/2014 Category: Service
The Best
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Thank you Ursula for the 5 star rating. We truly appreciate your feedback.
We appreciate your business

DO
DIANNE O.
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
Amanda was wonderful to work with.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/14/2014

Thank you Dianne for recognizing Amanda's efforts she works extremely hard to meet and or exceed our customers expectations.

NE
NATHAN E.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/13/2014 Category: Service
The staff makes everything just wonderful!
The staff are such wonderful people ! Thank you all for such a fantastic experience! Tanya Edwards
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/14/2014

Tanya we appreciate you recognizing the effort from our team members.  They work very hard to meet our customers expectations and they are truly grateful when they efforts are recognized.

We appreciate your business

JUNE W.
West Melbourne, FL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
05/13/2014 Category: Service
drive in service and pickup just outside door.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

Thank you June for taking the time to let us know how we did on your last service visit. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to your next visit. If you need anything before your next scheduled visit do not hesitate to let us know.
Thank You and We appreciate your business.

MICHAEL W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
excellent experience
I have been dealing with this dealership for several years and can not say enough good things about the excellent sales and services staff that work there.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

Michael,
We appreciate you  taking the time to provided us with your feedback and I want to Thank You for recognizing the effort put forth by all of our Team Members, they strive everyday to meet and exceed our customers expectations. We all are truly grateful when you,our customer, takes the time to acknowledge them.

Thank You again and We appreciate your business.

James L.
Indialantic, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/12/2014 Category: Service
Great attitude
The people there are very friendly and courteous. They know their product and get things done in a timely manner.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/12/2014

Thank you James for taking time out of your day to provided us with your feedback. We strive everyday to meet our customers expectations and it is very satisfying for all our team members  when their efforts are recognized.
Again Thank You and We appreciate your business

LJ
LIVVIA J.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2014 Category: Service
nice people
Over all the service was great.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

Thank you Livvia for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate you recognizing our efforts.

We appreciate your business.

JAMES M.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/04/2014 Category: Service
stopped by on my way to the fair.
Was checking to see if a future appointment was available for an oil change. Turns out one was available at the time, so your courtesy van driver gave me a ride to the art festival. I enjoyed the day, and he returned to pick me up as my car was done. It was great to get such nice service.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/04/2014

Thank you James I'm glad we were able to accommodate you and I will pass on to all our team members that you took time out of your day to provide us with your feedback and recognized their efforts
Thank you and we appreciate your business.

PC
peter c.
05/04/2014
awesome !!!
Heather was a great service rep...excellent service. .
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/04/2014

Thank you Peter for recognizing Heathers efforts, all of our Team members work extremely hard every day to meet our customers expectations and they are truly grateful when our customers take time to let them know how they are doing.

NS
NANCY S.
Cocoa Beach, FL
05/03/2014 Category: Service
polite, helpful service
Staff is always polite, friendly and helpful and I do like free oil changes too.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/03/2014

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to give us your feedback all of our team members appreciate you recognizing their efforts.

JOSEPH R.
Sebastian, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/03/2014 Category: Service
good personal
keep up the good work
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/03/2014

Thank you Joseph we appreciate the feedback and for you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We strive everyday with every customer to meet and exceed expectations.
We appreciate your business.

GK
GEORGE K.
West Melbourne, FL
05/01/2014 Category: Service
Clean and friendly.
The salesman always speaks to us directly and the service staff are always friendly. We have referred 3people to buy their Hyundai at Coastal.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/02/2014

Thank you George for the kind words are team members are much appreciative when our customers recognize their efforts.
thank you and we appreciate your business

John W.
Vero Beach, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/30/2014 Category: Service
Our Coastal Experience
We bought our GT with the help of John Lyons. We give him 5 stars +. Blake is our service contact. We grade him as 5 stars.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/30/2014

Thank you John for taking the time to offer your feedback. Our team members appreciate you recognizing their efforts.