Overall Rating 4.7608721/5Overall Rating 4.7608721/5Overall Rating 4.7608721/5Overall Rating 4.7608721/5rating 4.7608721
Overall Rating 2.36957/5Overall Rating 2.36957/5rating 2.36957rating 2.36957rating 2.36957

JUNE W.
West Melbourne, FL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
05/13/2014 Category: Service
drive in service and pickup just outside door.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

Thank you June for taking the time to let us know how we did on your last service visit. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to your next visit. If you need anything before your next scheduled visit do not hesitate to let us know.
Thank You and We appreciate your business.

MICHAEL W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
05/13/2014 Category: Service
excellent experience
I have been dealing with this dealership for several years and can not say enough good things about the excellent sales and services staff that work there.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

Michael,
We appreciate you  taking the time to provided us with your feedback and I want to Thank You for recognizing the effort put forth by all of our Team Members, they strive everyday to meet and exceed our customers expectations. We all are truly grateful when you,our customer, takes the time to acknowledge them.

Thank You again and We appreciate your business.

James L.
Indialantic, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/12/2014 Category: Service
Great attitude
The people there are very friendly and courteous. They know their product and get things done in a timely manner.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/12/2014

Thank you James for taking time out of your day to provided us with your feedback. We strive everyday to meet our customers expectations and it is very satisfying for all our team members  when their efforts are recognized.
Again Thank You and We appreciate your business

LJ
LIVVIA J.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2014 Category: Service
nice people
Over all the service was great.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

Thank you Livvia for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate you recognizing our efforts.

We appreciate your business.

JAMES M.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/04/2014 Category: Service
stopped by on my way to the fair.
Was checking to see if a future appointment was available for an oil change. Turns out one was available at the time, so your courtesy van driver gave me a ride to the art festival. I enjoyed the day, and he returned to pick me up as my car was done. It was great to get such nice service.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/04/2014

Thank you James I'm glad we were able to accommodate you and I will pass on to all our team members that you took time out of your day to provide us with your feedback and recognized their efforts
Thank you and we appreciate your business.

peter c.
05/04/2014
awesome !!!
Heather was a great service rep...excellent service. .
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/04/2014

Thank you Peter for recognizing Heathers efforts, all of our Team members work extremely hard every day to meet our customers expectations and they are truly grateful when our customers take time to let them know how they are doing.

NS
NANCY S.
Cocoa Beach, FL
05/03/2014 Category: Service
polite, helpful service
Staff is always polite, friendly and helpful and I do like free oil changes too.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/03/2014

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to give us your feedback all of our team members appreciate you recognizing their efforts.

JOSEPH R.
Sebastian, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/03/2014 Category: Service
good personal
keep up the good work
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/03/2014

Thank you Joseph we appreciate the feedback and for you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We strive everyday with every customer to meet and exceed expectations.
We appreciate your business.

GK
GEORGE K.
West Melbourne, FL
05/01/2014 Category: Service
Clean and friendly.
The salesman always speaks to us directly and the service staff are always friendly. We have referred 3people to buy their Hyundai at Coastal.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/02/2014

Thank you George for the kind words are team members are much appreciative when our customers recognize their efforts.
thank you and we appreciate your business

John W.
Vero Beach, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Our Coastal Experience
We bought our GT with the help of John Lyons. We give him 5 stars +. Blake is our service contact. We grade him as 5 stars.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/30/2014

Thank you John for taking the time to offer your feedback. Our team members appreciate you recognizing their efforts.

JOHN L.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Brake light replacement
Timely and friendly service.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/30/2014

Thank you John for taking time to give us your feedback all of our team members appreciate you recognizing their efforts.

Mariela C.
Rockledge, FL
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
04/30/2014 Category: Service
the people that works there makes the people to feel very welcome
I always do recommend my friends to go there.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/30/2014

Thank you Mariela for taking time to let us know how we are doing, we appreciate you recognizing our team members efforts.

Thank You and we appreciate your business,

JAMES P.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/29/2014 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people with a great attitude towards their customers
Every visit to Coastal Hyndai is a pleasure from the moment I arrive. At Coastal Hyundai you live up to your moto " Come join the Hyndai Family".
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/30/2014

Thank you James for the kind words, all the team members at Coastal work extremely hard everyday to exceed customer expectations and they are truly grateful when our customers recognize their efforts.

RP
RONALD P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2014 Category: Service
Good Serv. and people in serv. dept.
the job was done in good time and the serv. dept. is run by very friendly people. It's good to know you're car is in the best of hands.

Ronald ,
Thank you for taking time to offer us your feedback, our Team Members work extremely hard everyday to meet our customers expectations and they are extremely proud when you take time out of your day to recognize their efforts.

Margaret S.
Micco, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
Professionalism
Great staff and service always when we come in for car maintenance.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/29/2014

Thank you Margaret for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We strive everyday to meet our customers expectations and are truly grateful when those efforts are recognized by our customers.
Thank You and we appreciate your business

Peter C.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/29/2014 Category: Service
my SERVICE rep was professional & informed me of the progress of my service..great job !!! thanks..s
Awesome service from Heather..great job..thanks !!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/29/2014

Thank you Peter for the feedback, Heather just recently joined the Coastal Team and we are so very proud to have her, she is tops in her field. We appreciate you recognizing her efforts.

VM
VIRGINIA M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/25/2014 Category: Service
I don't know what you want here .
The employees are so courteous there .I have to say it was a pleasure doing business at Coastal Hyundai .
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/26/2014

Thank You Virginia for th kind words. We appreciate it when our customers recognize the efforts by our Team Members.

PETER C.
Manchester, NH
2005 Hyundai XG350
SERVICE CONSULTANT
VERY PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL SERVICE. SERVICE CONSULTANT HEATHER KUKIEIKA VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE & PROFESSIONAL.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/25/2014

Thank You Peter for taking the time to give us your feedback, Heather is our new Team Member and we are grateful to have her.

Juanita A.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
FREE OIL CHANGES
WHEN I HAD TO HAVE THE 2013 SONATA 15,000 MILE SERVICE 2 MONTHS AGO I WAS CHARGED 30.00 FOR AN OIL CHANGE WHICH I THOUGHT WAS FREE BUT I PAID IT, ON 6/19/14 I HAD TO GET THE OIK CHANGE AGAIN AND THIS TIME WAS ASKED IF I WANTED FULL SYNTHIC OIL FIR AN EXTRA 39.00 , I DECLINED THAT AND SAID JUST DO THE FREE OIK CHANGE, NOW GOING BACK TO THE 15,000 SERVICE AND THE 30.00 CHARGE I FEEL THAT THE FULL SYNTHIC OIL WAS USED BEFORE ASKING ME INSTEAD OF JUST DOING THE FREE OIL CHANGE, I HAVE 3 CARS AND THEY HAVE THE FREE OIL CHANGES AND THAT IS ALL I AM REQUESTING. THANK YOU.

Hi Juanita,
I will have to look into your paperwork on the oil change charge. They way it is designed to work is the charge on the 15k service is priced lower to incorporate the free oil change.  If that did not take place we will certainly refund any charges you may have incuured.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention ans we do appreciate your business.

TC
THOMAS C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Great people
Helpful, friendly, customer focused people and technical expertise combine for a great service experience!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/25/2014

Thank You Thomas we appreciate you recognizing our Team Members efforts, they strive everday to meet and exceed customer expectations and they are truly grateful when their efforts are recognized by our customers.