Jason S.
Professional and Courteous
Another great Coastal Hyundai experience. Starting with Amanda in Service. She has assisted me for 10+ years now and very helpful every time. Experienced and professional service all around.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you Jason so much for giving us a chance to earn your business. Amanda works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review and I will let her know that you gave her 5 stars from your last service experience. Thank you for your loyalty. It's customers like you that make everything worth it.

Carol C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Everyone at Coastal is terrific. I feel as if I am treated as family.

Thank you Carol for your business! With our deepest gratitude we truly appreciate your support. At Coastal Hyundai we value you are our customers and we look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

James P.
Indialantic, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Punctual
They always accommodate us and get the job done quickly!

Thank you James for choosing us as your service center. We treat all of our customers as if they were family Our dedication to our customers can be only be matched by our drive to provide great customer service. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit with us. If you ever need anything please let us know.

PS
Patricia S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Will takes very good take care of me whenever I bring my car in.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you Patricia for your kind words. With our deepest gratitude we truly appreciate your support. I will share your review with Willie. Thank you for your loyalty. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. I want to wish you a very wonderful New Year.

Jacksonville, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Service on Short notice
Wonderful, fantastic! Willie R. was just so great to work with and made the whole process so pleasant.

Thank you to the front desk and overall thank you to Coastal Hyundai!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us! We are grateful to have a wonderful and loyal customer like you. At Coastal Hyundai we value you and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to wish you a very Happy New Year.

Jesus M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Superior Customer Service
My Service Representative made the entire experience feel great. I made an appointment and had almost zero wait time. My Service Representative Willie made me feel welcome and explained the service in detail to me, and the vehicle was repaired through the warranty program for the power train. I like my Hyundai, how it handles and its features, and the service provided was superb. So I will be in the market for a new Hyundai in 2020. Thanks Willie for helping me decide on the vehicle brand to purchase next.

Thank you Jesus for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Willie. We are grateful to have a wonderful and loyal customer like you. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to wish you a very Happy New Year.

2018 Hyundai Kona
Great place to go
A great place to go they are friendly and quick. Stephanie is the best!!!

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Krystal. We are grateful to have a wonderful and loyal customer like you. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to wish you a very Happy New Year.

Goshen, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast, friendly and competent
Went for an oil change. Great service!

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Cheyenne. We are grateful to have a wonderful and loyal customer like you. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to wish you a very Happy New Year.

Tara M.
12/29/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and efficient!!!
Everyone there is great, but Krystal is AMAZING! She goes above and beyond to make sure her customers get the best possible service! Thank you Krystal and Coastal for making my experience awesome!!!

Thank you Tara for giving us a chance to earn your business. Krystal works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a Happy New Year from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

Marian P.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
12/26/2019 Category: Service
A great place to get & maintain your car
Coastal always gets the job done well. The wait is never too long & it can be relaxing having a cup of coffee during the wait. Thank you Coastal.....I'll be back
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you Marian for giving us a chance to earn your business. Willie works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a Happy New Year from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/25/2019 Category: Service
Great
Fixed my bad tire
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business. Krystal works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a Happy New Year from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

WE
Wilson E.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/25/2019 Category: Service
Came in for emergency service
I broke down due to a bad battery. I came in with no appointment and they were able to take care of me.

Thank you Wilson for giving us a chance to earn your business. Krystal works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a Happy New Year from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

Dorothy M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/24/2019 Category: Service
They always give 110%.

Thank you Dorothy for giving us a chance to earn your business. Bead works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a Happy New Year from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

GS
Gary S.
Micco, FL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Great help from new sales rep
My paperwork was done by a new young lady at Coastal. Her name is Cheyenne, young, energetic, knew her job well. She took the position because another rep was in an accident, she really know her job. Give her a raise.

Thank you Gary for giving us a chance to earn your business. Cheyenne works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a Happy New Year from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

James S.
12/23/2019 Category: Service
good service
timely service.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you James for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Brad. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customer and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again and wish you a very Merry Christmas from your extended Hyundai Family.