Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

CP
Carolyn P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer service.
My husband took our car in for its annual visit (we don't drive much) and came home very impressed. He commented a number of times in how well he was treated. He kept saying Why were they so nice to me? The courtesy van driver stored his walker for the ride both ways and made sure he was comfortable. (He is on an oxygenator) The service was thorough and every one he came in contact with professional and polite. I assured him that Coastal Hyundai treats everyone as important and appreciated. It was so very nice to be able to say that to him. I know he is worthy of being nice to, but it takes a special company to make its customers feel that way.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you Carolyn for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review!

Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Bobby.

SP
Sarah P.
Thorough and friendly.
Great service all around. Thanks again!

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Krystal really does value her customers. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

West Melbourne, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good as always
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Amanda really does value her customers. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

GO
Gail O.
Recall and oil change
Alfredo was very helpful from beginning to end. The Internet was down and it affected the time I was waiting due to software update. Alfredo apologized and made my checkout easy.

Thank you Gail for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Alfredo and Bobby.

Jacqueline F.
My visit
Chris Brown my service writer was awesome very courteous and professional. all work was preformed in a timely manner and my car was ready for me before I even expected.

We want to thank you Jacqueline for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best.

Chris really does go above and beyond for his customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Indialantic, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Professional, efficient and courteous
Amanda is very knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. She cares and it shows. Thank you.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

We want to thank you for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best.

Amanda really does go above and beyond for her customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

LJ
Lorna J.
Maintenance of my truck
I'm very pleased with the service and care given to my vehicle each time I visit the establishment. Peter Seemadray the Service Advisor never cease to amaze me ,his sharing information of what my vehicle needs or may need for the next visit is clear informative and always pausing to allow questions ,and responses given to be absorbed without any pressure.
I look forward to learning about my car from him ,he is always honest with his input and very understanding when my reply is "I cannot do it this time,but I'll see what I'm able to do on my next visit!" There is a comfort knowing that your input is respected and the service rendered does not depend on your "yes" , you are given the agreed upon work and the satisfaction experienced is what brings me back to Mr. Peter Seemadray!

Thank you Lorna for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review!

Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter.

SR
Soldelyz R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Thank you to Kristal for always taking great care of me. She’s great !

Thank you Soldelyz for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Krystal and Frank.

Thomas B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent knowledgeable support with grate results.
Keep up the good work
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

GG
Geraldine G.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Keeping me updated with any issues before hand so there are no surprises in the end.
Always a friendly smile and keeping me informed along the way. And a call back later to make sure everything is good.

Thank you Geraldine for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Chris really does value his customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Clayton B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2019 Category: Service
The Personnel is so friendly. It's a beautiful waiting area. The area is very clean.
Amanda Trainer has always taken very good care of us and our car. She is reliable and
explicit int discussing the needs of our car. We like her, too!

Jody

Thank you Clayton and Jody for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Amanda really does value her customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

AL
Anthony L.
Astoria, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Great experience, start to finish.
I was down in Florida visiting family and it was time for an oil change and tire rotation for my '18 Kona. I made an appointment, gave them my phone number, and an hour and 20 minutes later my car was ready for pick up. Great staff, Alfredo found that I have the Hyundai Protection Plan, so I paid nothing out of pocket for my trip. Thanks for everything, you guys!

Thank you Anthony for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Our team appreciates your business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Alfredo and Bart.

NC
Nancy C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa fe
Nice to be able to wait for your vehicle in service

We want to thank you Nancy for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.

FA
Frank A.
Satellite Beach, FL
The staff
The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Checked for recalls, found one for my vehicle and had it fixed.

Thank you Frank for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Krystal really does value his customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

ND
Noel D.
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
Service provided was outstanding, especially notable was service provided by Willie. He is the best.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Noel for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review!

Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Willie and John. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.

MA
Marian A.
West Melbourne, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Smiling, efficient staff. Timely service. Friendliness
Willie and his colleagues are A+!

Thank you Marian for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Willie really does value his customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

KG
Kathleen G.
Satellite Beach, FL
The people are great
Everyone is so nice, they care about my car, as well as follow up on any recalls that are needed.

Thank you Kathleen for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service efficiently. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit with us.

RV
Ronald V.
Excellence
We have been very happy with Hyundai ever since we started purchasing Elantra's. Staff has been very attentive to our needs and letting us know right away what we needed done. Thank you so very much!

Thank you Ronald for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback Chris and Tyler.

04/28/2019 Category: Service
The people (Peter)
Keep up the good work

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Peter really does value his customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Jeanne P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2019 Category: Service
The staff is fiendly, and the service department personnel have always gotten the work done in a timely manner.
Peter has always been friendly and efficient. Thanks Peter. I have never had any problem with the service department. Good job.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/28/2019

Thank you Jeanne for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review!

Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and James.