Michael G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Treated Right First Time, Every Time
Everyone has a great attitude and service aptitude!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you so much Michael for giving us a chance to earn your business. Alfredo works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review and I will let him know that you gave him 5 stars from your last service experience. Thank you for your loyalty. It's customers like you that make everything worth it.

PD
Peter D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service representative that helped me
Willie was great and very knowledgeable about any service I needed.

We sincerely value your business and we look forward to your next visit with us. At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. Thank you for letting us know we did it! We appreciate you. Thank you for this review. We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

MN
Margaret N.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Good Experience
My time spent for a recall item was short. Staff very professional and engaging

Thank you Margaret for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Amanda really does value her customers. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. Happy Holidays from for your Hyundai Family.

AR
Adianez R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Great at customer service.
Willy was very professional and answered all my questions. Service was fast.

Thank you Adianez for giving us a chance to earn your business. Willie works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a wonderful Holidays from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

Mary P.
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
12/05/2019 Category: Service
The place is always on time with my rep who takes care of me when my appointments are scheduled
I can’t or don’t have words for the great service Krystal capeles provides for me , you have a good winner there.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you Mary for being a part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our Krystal and for the great review! Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Krystal. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Delray Beach, FL
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Best service
What a pleasure it was working with Amanda. I broke down out of the loop on they couldn't have been more accommodating. I was rattled by being out of town with a non working car but Amanda put me at ease and got me in a rental car while my car was being repaired.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Sebastian, FL
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai visit
excellent service adviser

We want to thank you for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we appreciate our customers to give them a 5 star service. We wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our Willie. Here at Coastal Hyundai we are thankful for our customers. Our team appreciates your continued loyalty and we will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Mark R.
Rockledge, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment. When I arrived I was greeted and processed quicky. Nice customer area with free WiFi.

Work was done quickly and efficiently. Great staff and process.

I will DEFINATELY come back.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you Mark for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of Alfredo!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Alfredo really does value his customers. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Melissa M.
Quick and easy
Everyone is very professional, great experience
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/01/2019

Thank you Melissa for being a part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review! Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Krystal. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Dorene R.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
2011 Hyundai Accent
Brakes squishy
My brakes were feeling squishy and I needed an oil change. Coastal took care of me. Turned out I only needed a flush. Everyone I encountered was courteous and professional. It was a very good experience.

We sincerely value your business and we look forward to your next visit with us! At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. We appreciate that you took the time to complete our survey. Thank you for this review. We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

Lori S.
Satellite Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
service was fine

Thank you Lori for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us to improve our services and your experience. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

Sincere Regards,

Donald D.
Great job
Freindy staff,they do what they say!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you Donald for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of Amanda!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Amanda really does value her customers. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

KG
Keith G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent service department.
Never have to worry about the service you get. 5 stars to my service Manager.

We want to thank you Keith for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we appreciate our customers to give them a 5 star service. We wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we are thankful for our customers. Our team appreciates your continued loyalty and we will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

GM
Gisela M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
as always service was fast, people know what they are doing, very friendly. have no complains .

We want to thank you Gisela for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we appreciate our customers to give them a 5 star service. We wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we are thankful for our customers. Our team appreciates your continued loyalty and we will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

GH
Gina H.
St. Cloud, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Service department
As usual great customer service!!!