Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

James G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
Laelle went above and beyond her call of duty, she's such a pleasure to work with
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

We want to thank you James for being apart of our family! At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Cape Canaveral, FL
Snowbird review
Just let me add that the not likely answer to returning for next oil change is only due to the fact that we are snowbirds and will not be here for the next oil change and has nothing to do with the fantastic service at Coastal Hyundai. Every aspect was great and very professional. Thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Krystal really does value her customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

MT
Marianne T.
West Melbourne, FL
Quick and easy
I appreciated the efficient service and comfortable waiting area. Willie was very accommodating and polite.

Thank you Marianne for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Willie goes above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

SK
Sue K.
2012 Hyundai Equus
Equus
Professionals, good customer service, attention to detail.

Thank you Sue for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

DO
Dorothy O.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Good Experience
My service man was prompt in writing me up and directed me to the waiting room. I enjoy a donut while waiting and was surprised that the wait was a short one. Car was done and I was out of there in a timely manner. Thank You Castal

Thank you Dorothy for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review!

Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Chris.

ME
Marlene E.
Great job
I always have good service always take care me is peter he’s very honest I never have a problem with him and excellent service 👍

Thank you Marlene for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review!

Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter.

SR
Stephanie R.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service in a time efficient way.
Coastal has the best staff, Service Consultant Chris Browne maximized consideration of my time and created an atmosphere of really caring about my little Accent. He deserves to be recognized and rewarded accordingly.

Thank you Stephanie for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review!

Charmaine W.
The workers
Amanda is amazing as always.

Thank you Charmaine for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review! Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Dinh L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Caring Business
After my initial review, Jayna (Customer Relation Consultant) reached out to me. We discussed my issues at length. She was very professional and courteous. All is good now.

Consideration
Had to call or e-mail more than once to reschedule an appointment. This was an inconvenience in my schedule and a lack of consideration on the part of Coastal Hyundai after following the companies own instructions. Was not pleased this time around and coupled with the above stated issue Coastal Hyundai has done away with many of the perks that keep customers coming back. Take a lesson from Toyota of Melbourne.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Caroline C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Krystal is very helpful and nice.
Krystal told me to bring my car back if still have same problem. Giving it a week to see what happens.

Thank you Caroline for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

Service center
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service efficiently. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit with us.

CG
Carmel G.
Vero Beach, FL
Overal Professionalism
I never have to wait long to get my car into service. Employees are very courteous and professional.

Thank you Carmel for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us to improve our services and your experience. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

Kind Regards,

WJ
Wayne J.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Courteous, quick. Perfect.

We want to thank you Wayne for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.

PW
Peter W.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Always on point to provide great service
The whole team is great and Amanda rocks.

Thank you Peter for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Amanda really does value her customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Indian Harbour Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Always great customer
I have never had any issues with Hyundai. Peter is the best service customer relations guy ever. He is no fuss and takes care of all my issues no questions asked. He goes above and beyond every time. I will never own another brand of car or go to any other dealership. This is my 3rd Hyundai, my first was way back In the early 1990’s and it won’t be my last.

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Peter really does value his customers. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

TD
Thomas D.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Always on time or close to schedule
I've been coming here since 2005. There professional and courteous staff Is of consistency and history. Keep up the great work.

Thank you Thomas for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review!

Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Chris and Nick.

2018 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Amanda my service adviser is the best,she keep you up to date with my car while in service
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

CK
Curtis K.
Willie all aces
Service was quick tire there for me next day problem solved great customer service

Thank you Curtis for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service efficiently. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our Willie. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit with us.

Carol C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
A Friendly Place
The dealership service drpartment has many friendly people who look after your car.

We want to thank you Carol for being apart of our family! At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

IG
Isaac G.
Time is money, free oil change not worth waiting 1-1/2 hrs
looking for somewhere else to get maintenance done.

Thank you Isaac for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience. We appreciate your business.

In response to the time of service, an oil change that can run 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete, this is depending on the work flow of the shop, during service. We do apologize that we were unable to perform your service faster. We hope to continue to improve our services for you, and your Hyundai for years to come.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey today. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Kind Regards,