KG
Keith G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service department.
Never have to worry about the service you get. 5 stars to my service Manager.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

We want to thank you Keith for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we appreciate our customers to give them a 5 star service. We wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we are thankful for our customers. Our team appreciates your continued loyalty and we will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

GM
Gisela M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
service
as always service was fast, people know what they are doing, very friendly. have no complains .

We want to thank you Gisela for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we appreciate our customers to give them a 5 star service. We wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we are thankful for our customers. Our team appreciates your continued loyalty and we will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

GH
Gina H.
St. Cloud, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service department
As usual great customer service!!!

We sincerely value your business and we look forward to your next visit with us! At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. We appreciate that you took the time to complete our survey. Thank you for this review. We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

LD
Linda D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Great Caring Service Members
Krystal was a excellent Service Representative!

Thank you Linda so much for giving us a chance to earn your business. Krystal works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review and I will let her know that you gave her 5 stars from your last service experience. Thank you for your business. It's customers like you that make everything worth it.

2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
great Service
excellent seervicre

Thank you  so much for giving us a chance to earn your business. Alfredo works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review and I will let him know that you gave him 5 stars from your last service experience. Thank you for your business. It's customers like you that make everything worth it.

Stephen H.
Vero Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
SUPER Follow up!
Fantastic follow up. I had some concerns about my service and the rep called me to find out specifics, clarify things and make sure her people were performing as expected.
They are REALLY earning my business.

11/28/2019 Category: Service
Kick your shoes off and stay awhile
Great staff. Nice amenities for waiting. Two and a half comfortable hours for an oil change and tire rotation. First time at this service department so I will go again for the service included in my car purchase, but I will bring work and set up shop while waiting.

Thank you Stephen for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

SF
Sharon F.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Service department
Service lacking.

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

JV
Johana V.
Always professional and courteous
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you Johana for giving us a chance to earn your business. Krystal works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

Outsranding
Squeezed us in the schedule
Outstanding service

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business. Krystal works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

AG
Amy G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Outstanding customer service!
Alfredo in service and Rishi are amazing!!!

Thank you Amy for giving us a chance to earn your business. We work very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

AK
Andrea K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Best to dealership in Melbourne
After dealing with another car dealership in the Melbourne area I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Hyundai has some of the best people working for them. Low-pressure salesman service extremely high-quality would suggest this place to anyone that’s looking for a good honest deal

Thank you Andrea for giving us a chance to earn your business. We work very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

EW
Ebonee W.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
a Little pricey for service but my car is riding better
Everything seems to be working ok for now I’m hoping

Thank you Ebonee for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task.

I understand cost can be an issue with any service. We do offer coupons online at coastalhyundai.com, for services, when available. We do use Hyundai Genuine parts that are designed specifically for Hyundai vehicles. When purchasing aftermarket parts, there is no guarantee that they will fit or work in Hyundai vehicles. We hope to improve our commitment to service on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

Sincere Regards,

Deborah S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great Dealer
The Staff and their knowledge. Unable to say enough about them.

Thank you Deborah for giving us a chance to earn your business. Amanda works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

GL
Gerald L.
Grant, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Car Service
Always pleased with the timely manner I can get my car in and the service is always top notch.

Amanda is always friendly and helpful.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you Gerald for giving us a chance to earn your business. Amanda works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

CE
Chester E.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
11/25/2019 Category: Service
very accommodating
I am very happy with the service. My only concern is the cost. I never seem to get out of there
with less than a couple hundred dollars. That's kind of hard on a retiree. By the way my service adviser Willie Rivera does a bang up job.

Thank you Chester for giving us a chance to earn your business. Willie works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it.

I understand cost can be an issue with any service. We do offer coupons on-line at coastalhyundai.com, for services, when available. We check multiple times per year to make sure we are competitive with our local market. We also use Hyundai Genuine parts that are designed specifically for Hyundai's.