WT
Wanda T.
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/24/2019

Thank you Wanda for giving us a chance to earn your business. Amanda works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition and time frame. If there is a problem from your last service experience, please give me call. We strive to keep our customer with 5 star experiences. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

PL
Peter L.
Ind Hbr Bch, FL
11/23/2019 Category: Service
It is a pleasure to to go into this dealership

Thank you Peter for being a part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review! Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Willie. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.

MK
Margaret K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Auto Service
I like taking my car to hyundai for service because our service representative, Amanda is always very friendly, professional, and always informs me of service needed, and cost prior to our car being serviced. The waiting area is pleasant and the popcorn is great!

Thank you Margaret for giving us a chance to earn your business. Amanda works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

John D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Caring, efficient, clean.
We have purchased many cars (I'm 83) and we have had a wonderful buying experience and the same with our first service with Coastal Hyundai on Thirsday.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

We want to thank you John for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we appreciate our customers to give them a 5 star service. We wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our best.

Amanda really does excel for her customers, to ensures that each guest receives excellent service. Here at Coastal Hyundai we are thankful for our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and we will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Jack R.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and Alfredo was very professional
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/01/2019

We sincerely value your business and we look forward to your next visit with us. At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. Thank you for letting us know we did it! We appreciate you. Thank you for this review. We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

Kari S.
Storm Lake, IA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Wilfredo was very helpful, polite and efficient, definitely will recommend.

We sincerely value your business Kari. I look forward to your next visit with us. At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. Thank you for letting us know you care too! We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

James A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
The service was excellent
Here's how it went with my 7,500 mi maintenance visit. After I drove in I was greeted with a smile and an offer for a bottle of water from a young man, and it gets better. Amanda, my long-time service advisor, was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. She had my info at hand and my Santa Fe was quickly being serviced. As always, during my wait I was greeted by John Lyons, my two-time salesperson. After the predicted wait, Amanda again greeted me with a smile, my car was waiting for me, I paid my reasonable fee, and I was on my way. No issues, challenges or conference. It's that easy.
I might add that this is my 4th Santa Fe, two of which I leased from Coastal Hyundai. I'm already looking forward to my 5th.

We sincerely value your business James. I look forward to your next visit with us. At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. Thank you for letting us know you care too! We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

Michael R.
Good people
100% satisfied

We sincerely value your business Michael. I look forward to your next visit with us. At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. Thank you for letting us know you care too! We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

great services
great services
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

We sincerely value your business. We look forward to your next visit with us. At Coastal Hyundai our goal is to provide you with great customer service. Thank you for letting us know you care too! We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

Indialantic, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
tail light bulb replacement
Thanks for the speedy walk-in service to replace a burned out blinker bulb!

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Coastal Hyundai. At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to give our customers a 5 star service experience and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best! Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our service team and your Advisor Amanda.

Joseph A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Regular Oil Change
I went for my first oil change on my new Kona. They checked for any recalls, something I do on a 3 month basis. They tried to up sell to full synthetic. I declined. Remember that it is the job of these service reps to handle your car but also up sell services whenever possible. Car was as clean as when I brought it in. New purchases from Coastal Hyundai come with FREE lifetime oil changes. Good job
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Joseph for your kind words about Coastal Hyundai. We seek daily to give our customers a 5 star service experience. Thank you for letting us know that we provided you with our best from your service advisor Krystal!

Welcome to our Coastal Hyundai family.

Michael W.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
great service friendly people
always great service

We love such a positive message from our loyal customers. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our Amanda and for the great review. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Jayna M reached out to me and listened to my concerns.
Even with an initial issue, Coastsl’s Customer Care agent Jayna M. Reached out to me and took the time to hear the issue I had with the dealership. She assured me that the issue would not be repeated and was excellent. Were it not for her intervention I would have considered doing my servicing elsewhere.

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Usually good service but this time not so much
After the service, there was an engine light on which should have been re set. That mistake cost me an extra trip back to the dealership the next day.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

AL
Anita L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Resolve Incident
To Whom this may concern,
I had a serious problem with Alfredo.He lied and tried to sugar coat the questions I ask him about my car.He didn't know what he was talking about.The best thing for Alfredo was to get the right answers from some one else.
Miss Jayna M. call me .She ask me to explain happen on the pick up my car.I explain everything that happen.I was in my car.I ask Jayna if I could come to her office and talk.She say yes.Jayna was very Attentive to my problem.
She listen to what I said Afredo need help with.JAYNA assued me she will talk to him again so he will know what I was not happy with. He also.Lied when I came back for my oil change. Jayna said.I told her I was writing a letter.
She said thats my choice.But after our talk and Jayna showing me the paper work I need to see concerning my car.I am satisfied.Jayna was so caring to make sure All my needs was met,Jayna is Truly an asset to your company.

Respectfully.
Anita l.

CLEAN
Alfedo needs more training.

Respectfully
ABL

Thank you Anita for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Diane D.
West Melbourne, FL
Service Center
The Service team is great...especially Amanda Trainor. Very courteous and professional
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Diane for taking the time to complete this survey. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Amanda that you gave her a wonderful 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer service.