Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

PM
Philip M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

I would like to thank you Philip for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced in your last service visit. I will address your concerns to management after I speak with you about them.

Please take some time and speak with me about your last service. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. I will be reaching out to you soon to review your last visit. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Sincere Regards,

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you so much Philip for completing the survey process with us! I really appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.  I apologize to again for any inconvenience that you might have experienced in your last service visit. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai and we want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Dinh L.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Caring Business
After my initial review, Jayna (Customer Relation Consultant) reached out to me. We discussed my issues at length. She was very professional and courteous. All is good now.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Consideration
Had to call or e-mail more than once to reschedule an appointment. This was an inconvenience in my schedule and a lack of consideration on the part of Coastal Hyundai after following the companies own instructions. Was not pleased this time around and coupled with the above stated issue Coastal Hyundai has done away with many of the perks that keep customers coming back. Take a lesson from Toyota of Melbourne.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Melbourne Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer concern follow up
Excellent timely follow up to identified customer service feedback

04/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Service to replace recalled parts
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/07/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced in your last service visit. I will address your concerns to management after I speak with you about them.

Sincere Regards,

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

I truly appreciate your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Jayna quickly responded to my requests and helped resolve my service issue.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
survey
Service was completed in a timely manner. My service advisor was not very knowledgeable and could not answer basic questions.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management and see if we can make your next visit a better one.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly tomorrow at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

I truly appreciate your review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and attentive staff. Alfredo was excellent. Tech explained issues. So far all is well.

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Warranty shmarranty
3 times for the same problems and they haven't been resolved. My car has been in the shop 8 days since I bought it 17 days ago.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your service visit with us at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

We truly appreciate your 5 star review. At Coastal Hyundai we look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions or concerns you might have.

Melbourne Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service follow up
Excellent timely response to recent service concerns

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey today. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

KW
Kim W.
Satellite Beach, FL
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Great work on my car
I always bring my car here to get work done and I’m always pleased. Thank you Coastal

03/03/2019 Category: Service
Can’t find the issue
Had my car in there twice with the same complaint with my car. The issues is there but they can’t find it and they said the test drove it and could not get the car to perform the way it does with us. There isn’t even 55,000 miles on the car. We also had them go ahead and change the driving belt, oil change, alignment and brake. I’m just sad we might have to get rid of my car because of it.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/03/2019

I would like to thank you Kim for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Kim for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

We truly appreciate your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/19/2019 Category: Service
gina

02/19/2019 Category: Service
disappointed
as I was waiting i could hear the workers complain in another language , I speak and understand multiple languages and I almost felt like the complaining was directed towards me . A little disappointing but everything else was good . They should had made a following up appointment without me asking
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

DO
Dorothy O.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick resolution of problems
Many thanks for the quick solution to a problem I had . Jayna was in touch with me within a day which was a surprise. I look forward to many happy visits to the service department when needed.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Communication could be better
Just disappointed I couldn't get all I went in for. I'm 80 years old and don't like spending all my time a the dealer and then have to go back.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

I would like to thank you Dorothy for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Resolution
Spoke with Jayna Mobley, CRC, very apologetic and assured me this is not the standard of service for Coastal Hyundai. Jayna resolved the issue promptly and efficiently. Very pleased with Coastal Hyundai Customer Service!!

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership, but ...
Great dealership but service presentative needs to work on communication, preparation and be more knowledgeable
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/10/2019

I will be reaching out to you via phone to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information from our conversation to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

2009 Hyundai Accent
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Job!
Krystal was a very pleasant and courteous face to see first thing in the morning. She was thorough explaining what service I was receiving, as well as what services I would need in the near future. Thank you Krystal!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Review
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. Please take a moment to respond to my call.

We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Cocoa Beach, FL
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Service adviser was prompt, patient and helpful. Assisted me in resolving issues with "My Hyundai" website.

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Tried getting help with my Hyundai app because error said contact dealer. Could not get resolved
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your  feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I look forward to speaking with you, your concerns will be address.

West Melbourne, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for helping my inconvenience become a little less bothersome.

Double check
Double check parts ordered before vehicle is scheduled and dropped off.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Samantha H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recent Service
Customer concerns and issues were fully addressed in a timely manner. Several calls and emails were done to resolve the problem.

Lack of communication
No wash and piece on exterior was replaced.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/01/2019

We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com if you have any concerns in the future.

HS
Hilton S.
Sebastian, FL
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Genuine Resposne to Issues
Due to some issues with this dealership, there was a very honest response to "repair" the problems with a recent visit to the store. The Customer Care Specialist had called and offered to make the situation right. The offer to correct the interior issue was appropriate for this situation. The cost issue was not addressed, however, an offer to mitigate it in the future was made. Thank you for taking the time to correct problems quickly and understanding the need to do so. This dealership does value it relationships with its customers and works hard to correct deficiencies.

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Repairs were comlpted but costs were higher than expected
Costs associated with repairs were not clearly identified, greasy finger prints on interior surfaces, returned vehicle was dirtier than when it arrived.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

I would like to thank you Hilton for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your  feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions with you. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you you have time at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Hilton for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

We truly appreciate your review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Jayna restored my confidence
After speaking with Jayna regarding my concerns I will continue to bring my vehicles for service here. The issues I encountered were due to new staff.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Don’t expect quick appointments for urgent issues
Significant antifreeze leak was expected to wait 4 days to bring vehicle in. Only after being adamant that we needed to come in right away did they fit us in same day. Repair was completed successfully.

Phone: 321-723-4500

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

MF
Mark F.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Service.
The people are very nice and very helpful.

12/01/2018 Category: Service
Time in service was way too lomg
2 1/2 hours for an oil change. Way too long.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you so much for completing our survey for us. Coastal Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task.   I will reaching out to you to speak with you to discuss your concern or can contact me by phone at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.  We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

Best Regards

2012 Hyundai Accent
11/25/2018 Category: Service
read carefully
These surveys are not an accurate rating system. my experience with Chris and the service he provided was wonderful He was extremely polite,knowledgeable and proficient at his job. My car was repaired and oil change done in just over two hours,for which I was very grateful as my family was flying in that day at 2PM. Coastal should be commended for their ability to find and keep such good employees.

11/25/2018 Category: Service
service
courtesy needs to improve
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/25/2018

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

I would like to thank you again for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize to again for any inconvenience that you might have experienced in your last service visit. Management has been notified to address your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai and

Best  Regards,

Alyssa M.
Sebastian, FL
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Resolving issue
After my last service I wasn’t to happy so Coastal Hyundai reached out to me and I am very satisfied with how every thin has been handled and how accommodating they have been.

11/21/2018 Category: Service
Service reciew
Nice facilities and super helpful and friendly staff but can spend a long time here, even with an appointment.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations.

I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.  I look forward to speaking with you.  Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

Phone: 321-723-4500

Thank you Alyssa for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

We truly appreciate your 5 star review. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

Sharonda C.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff listen to your needs and getting answers.
Guest awesomeness on services and staff.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff listen to your needs and getting answers.
This visit was best one yet!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. I am pleased that I was able to speak to you and respond to you. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.