06/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer relations consultant called personally and expressed concern about my last service visit. Together we discussed the problems with the vehicle and came up with a viable solution to remedy the problems.

06/11/2020 Category: Service
Service techs should speak with owners to get a better understanding of what the problem is. As soon as I went to my car the rear hatch would not work.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. If you can take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

CL
Connie L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020 Category: Service
RECALL
Appreciated the effort to resolve the confusion over my recall!!

06/04/2020 Category: Service
RECALL
Not happy with my experience--I also asked them not to touch my tire air pressure because I had an appointment on Thursday with a tire company for a recurring air lost in one tire--I no sooner left your shop when the light went out on the dashboard so I know they put air in it--NOT HAPPY!!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management team after I have spoken with you. They will be addressing your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Michael W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/21/2020 Category: Service
The question you ask should be answered by 1 star 2 star so on.
I would like to have my car pick up for service when it is finish have it dropped off at my house. 10 stars

05/21/2020 Category: Service
The question you ask should be answered by 1 star 2 star so on.
I would give you 10 stars if you could pick up my car and drop it off at my house.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

BJ
Bryan J.
Indialantic, FL
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Customer relations person was awesome
Jayna was very helpful and listened to our concerns. She followed up and was very pleasant to deal with.

05/08/2020 Category: Service
Poor communication
They need to communicate how long a routine service visit will take and not overbook. Also make sure they are not leaving greasy hand prints on the inside of new cars!! Love my car. Not too keen with this dealership.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/08/2020

Indialantic, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/01/2020 Category: Service
I was prmptly contacted by customer relations with an apology, and a promise to investigate my complaint. They found that I was overcharged on parts and labor, and promptly issued a refund check for the $184 difference. The matter was resolved to my satisfaction. They requested that I do this follow-up review, which I have no problem doing, but it doesn't allow you to submit the review unless you answer yes or no to the question that says "would you recommend this business to a friend?". I'm going to answer yes just so I can submit the form, but the answer would depend on what the friend wanted a recommendation on, such as, a new car, service, information about the Hyundai brand, etc.

05/01/2020 Category: Service
Too much buck for the bang.
Their service prices are much higher than I was used to at the Hyundai dealer where I used to live. Their attitude seems to be take it or leave it.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/01/2020

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you!

Sandra C.
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Your staff!
Even during the shut down. Coastal provided excellent service!

04/22/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai made my service call pleasant. 6 foot rule was in place. Take care of all your employees and let us know so we can Appreciate your community effort.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you Sandy! Have a Wonderful Day!

KP
Kelley P.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Laelle did a great job!
After my previous experience there, I decided to never return. However, I received a call from the Manager asking me to give them another chance to get things right with my car. He assigned me to new Service Consultant named Laelle. She was fantastic! They finally did a multi point inspection, investigated the problems my previous consultant blew off, and had the issues fix. I will return to Coastal Hyundai if I can keep Laelle as my service consultant. She looked out for me and my car, for that I'm appreciative. Still not sure if I would recommend as I've had both good and bad consultants. I think more customer service training needs to be done to get everyone up to Laelle's level.

03/17/2020 Category: Service
Poor service & overpriced
Please see my previous comments. I had a lot of problems with the service department.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

PS
Paul S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Resolved maint issue
It was pleasing to resolve my maintenance issue. Thank you for following up with my concern.
Looking forward for future business with my Hyundai. Love my Hyundai.

03/09/2020 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Did not rotate tires. I declined wheel balance . When I reviews my statement at home it stated I declined tire rotation. The contact lady in the service department seemed unsure of my level of maintenance contract. I had to keep telling her what my program overed. She was filling in for my normal service rep. She was trying but nor sure about the details of my maint level.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you very much Paul!

Cheryl C.
Sebastian, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2020 Category: Service
frank cavaliere
Willie was fantastic

03/05/2020 Category: Service
Frank Cavaliere
A dealership is a dealership. They're all the same.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your service visit. I understand that you're not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service and for that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave so we can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time.

We want to thank you again, for allowing us to provide you with our services. Please feel free to contact me directly at 3217234500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Sincere Regards,

Phone: 321-723-4500

Thank you for allowing me to speak with you today about your concerns. In the future, if you need us, please give us a call. We sincerely value you as a customer. Thank you again for being understanding and being so real with me.

Arthur B.
Palm Bay, FL
02/19/2020 Category: Service
hey
great place!!

02/19/2020 Category: Service
Just to slow
Very good waiting room.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Sincere Regards,

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

Thank you Arthur!

John P.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Jay a Mobley followed up with my earlier review to explain what happened, which was very helpful. She was professional and very courteous and took ownership of the mis-communication that occurred. I was very impressed.

01/13/2020 Category: Service
Average.
I came in for a recall only to find the part was not at Coastal. Why wasn't I told they did not have the part at the time I made the appointment so I could make an appointment when the part was in stock?
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you John for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Rockledge, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Kept in the know during service
My vehicle needed wind noise issue fixed and my service rep kept me updated on the status of my vehicle and they provided a time of completion.

12/06/2019 Category: Service
Need the wind noise fixed
Had my Palisade for two days and still didn't fix wind noise. I can't keep spending all my time at a dealership.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Stephen H.
Vero Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/28/2019 Category: Service
SUPER Follow up!
Fantastic follow up. I had some concerns about my service and the rep called me to find out specifics, clarify things and make sure her people were performing as expected.
They are REALLY earning my business.

11/28/2019 Category: Service
Kick your shoes off and stay awhile
Great staff. Nice amenities for waiting. Two and a half comfortable hours for an oil change and tire rotation. First time at this service department so I will go again for the service included in my car purchase, but I will bring work and set up shop while waiting.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you Stephen for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Jayna M reached out to me and listened to my concerns.
Even with an initial issue, Coastsl’s Customer Care agent Jayna M. Reached out to me and took the time to hear the issue I had with the dealership. She assured me that the issue would not be repeated and was excellent. Were it not for her intervention I would have considered doing my servicing elsewhere.

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Usually good service but this time not so much
After the service, there was an engine light on which should have been re set. That mistake cost me an extra trip back to the dealership the next day.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

AL
Anita L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Resolve Incident
To Whom this may concern,
I had a serious problem with Alfredo.He lied and tried to sugar coat the questions I ask him about my car.He didn't know what he was talking about.The best thing for Alfredo was to get the right answers from some one else.
Miss Jayna M. call me .She ask me to explain happen on the pick up my car.I explain everything that happen.I was in my car.I ask Jayna if I could come to her office and talk.She say yes.Jayna was very Attentive to my problem.
She listen to what I said Afredo need help with.JAYNA assued me she will talk to him again so he will know what I was not happy with. He also.Lied when I came back for my oil change. Jayna said.I told her I was writing a letter.
She said thats my choice.But after our talk and Jayna showing me the paper work I need to see concerning my car.I am satisfied.Jayna was so caring to make sure All my needs was met,Jayna is Truly an asset to your company.

Respectfully.
Anita l.

11/18/2019 Category: Service
CLEAN
Alfedo needs more training.

Respectfully
ABL

Thank you Anita for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.