Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5rating 4.9112913
Overall Rating 2.3387062/5Overall Rating 2.3387062/5rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062

Titusville, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast service with a smile.
Fast service, and great staff. A great experience all around.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! I am happy to hear that our team completed your service appointment efficiently and promptly. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) experience at a future maintenance visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

RN
Robert N.
Service visit
As usual George did everything necessary to take care of my visit. Everything done on time and excellent as always. Thank You George.

Hello Robert,
  Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for taking the time to write this nice review regarding your service advisor George. He will be very happy to hear that he provide you once again with an excellent service experience. Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

VD
Victor D.
2006 Hyundai Azera
Best Service Ever!
Always have a good rapport with the Hyundai staff. They take care of my vehicle, give me great advice for preventive services and preform the maintenance right.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Victor for taking the time to write this great review of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that Mark and our team took good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer to our dealership and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our staff.

HE
Herman E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/15/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor George is excellent he can answer any questions I have and gives me positive information
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Herman for the five star rating and for writing this great review regarding your service advisor George. We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and our team continues to provide excellent service to you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future with your automotive needs.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

Judy M.
Tallahassee, FL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Recent oil change
Service I had was done well and Timely. George was very good and helpful.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Judy for the five star rating of your service visit and the kind words regarding George your service advisor. I am happy to hear that your received great service and would recommend our dealership. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Have A Very Nice Day!

Ruth R.
friendly, and helpfull
was very happy with service I received
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Ruth for the positive feedback and five out of five star rating of our service department. I am happy to hear that Derek took good care of you and your Hyundai and you had a positive experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

PP
Paul P.
Customer First
They took my damaged vehicle and made it new again. They also did this quicker than anticipated! Great job from great folks!

Hello Paul,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs. I am happy to hear that our body shop team repaired your Elantra in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our staff.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

ST
Scott T.
Great service advisor
Service was excellent. Derek went above and beyond as a service advisor!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much for the five our of five stars and for writing this nice review of our service department. Derek will be very happy to hear that he provided you with a great service experience. We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

RL
Rodger L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Quick and friendly service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Rodger for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the great review! Cortney and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure that each customer receives prompt, efficient and courteous service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Thank you.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for participating our review of your most recent maintenance and sharing your experience. Our entire team works hard to ensure each and every customer receives excellent service. We appreciate your business and hope to make your next visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai a five star experience.

Have A Nice Weeked!

Richard W.
Titusville, FL
Great place
Great courteous, customer service!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you Richard for taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit It is great to hear that our team provide you with friendly and excellent service! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Weekend!

BL
Brittany L.
N/A
N\A

Hello Brittany,
  We appreciate your business, time and positive feedback of our service department. I am happy to hear that Cortney and our team provided you with a great service experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you with another (5 star) experience at a future maintenance visit.

GD
Gloria D.
2007 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2019 Category: Service
I had an awesome experience at Cocoa Hyundai!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Gloria for the five star rating and positive feedback of our service department. Cortney will be very happy to hear that she provided you with an excellent service experience. We appreciate your valuable business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Shirley B.
5 Stars
Excellent service!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Shirley for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the five out of five star rating of your most recent maintenance visit. Cortney will be happy to hear that she provided you with excellent service. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting or even exceeding your expectations on a future maintenance visit.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
None
None
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for the five star rating and positive feedback of our service department. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai we value our customers opinion and I am glad to hear that Mark and our team provided you with a positive service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Steven B.
2018 Sonata Service
My Service Adviser, George Denham, saw that everything went smoothly and that all bases were covered and Waylan McMahon, Service Technician, did a careful, clean service on my Sonata.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Steven for taking the time to share your experience from your most recent maintenance visit. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that George and Waylon took good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer to our dealership and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Leighton S.
George in the service dep6
Outstanding.

Hello Leighton,
  It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! I am glad to hear that George takes great care of you and your Hyundai and you are satisfied with your service at our dealership. Thank you for your business and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our staff.

Amanda B.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for helping me with my car needs and answering all my questions
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you Amanda for providing your feedback of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that George took care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Rockledge, FL
10/10/2019 Category: Service
My experience was superb. I was told it would be an hour. I was done in 45 mins.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

This is great to hear! I am happy we were able to complete your service visit in a timely manner and you had a positive experience at our service department. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Lloyd B.
Rockledge, FL
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient
i have always received excellent service at your dealership. The staff is very courteous and very efficient,
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you Lloyd for taking the time to complete our review of our five star service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am happy to hear that our team continues to provide excellent to you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.