Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

DK
David K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Very timely and very friendly!
Got me in when I didn't even have an appt. They were wonderful!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hello David,
  We appreciate your five out of five star rating and recommendation of our service department. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and your service visit was complete promptly and efficiently. Thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Marie S.
Orlando, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Check engine light
Check engine light

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light keeps coming on.
Check engine light keeps coming on after several visits.

Hello Marie,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to go over the issues you are having with your check engine light, I would appreciate your feedback.

Carrie B.
Service for brake light
kortney is awesome as usual. Love you all. Love my Hyundai Sonata❤😉

Hello Carrie,
  Our team and appreciate your continued business, time and nice review of our dealership. Cortney works very hard to ensure that each and every one of her customer receives the excellent service that they deserve. Also, she treats her guests as if they were family and goes the extra mile if need be! Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Great Day!

CU
Carol U.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
I like going to this place because they get you in and out.
Im always able to get my appointment and time made in a timely manner. I called on Saturday and they got me right in.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Carol for consistently taking your valuable time to complete our reviews of your service visits and sharing your experience regarding our service department. We appreciate your business and our team hopes to continue to provide exceptional customer service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Great Day!

BW
Barbara W.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Always good and fast service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Hello Barbara,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to rate your service visit. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to complete service promptly and efficiently for every one of our customers and I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to make your next routine maintenance visit a full five star experience.

Susan B.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Upon my arrival, Mark gave me a warm welcome and advised me of the costs that would be incurred.

After the oil change and check up, Mark explained the results of the check up and what areas we would need to monitor closely in the future.

They have a wonderful team who provide quality service.

Thank You!

Hello Susan,
  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon regarding your most recent service visit. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! I am happy to hear that Mark provided you with a positive service experience and filled you in with the details of your vehicle's multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Once again Cocoa Hyundai’s service department has sent me out the door with a smile. Courtney made sure I was fully satisfied with the work they performed.
Only way I could be happier is if they provided popcorn instead of donuts.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

We truly appreciate the outstanding review and five out of five stars rating of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to us and I happy to hear that once again Cortney and our team has provided you with an exceptional service experience. Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Also, we did have a popcorn machine, there was an incident that involved a child, so we discontinued using it.

Merritt Island, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/09/2019 Category: Service
the service
I have been very pleased with the dealership and the car.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for bringing your Veloster to our service department and for the positive feedback. Quality customer service is our number one goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy that we met your expectations. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

Sally S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2019 Category: Service
consistent kindness,good work and reliability at Cocoa Hyundai
always a warm reception ..treat others well!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Sally for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the great review of our service department. We know you are a loyal customer and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service at our dealership. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Day!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Courteous service
good service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

Hello,
  Our team and I appreciate the five star rating and positive feedback! We take pride ad work hard to provide excellent service to each and every one of our customers and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service department. Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Charlotte H.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great job
Great job
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Hello Charlotte,
  Thank you for taking your valuable time to rate your most recent service experience at our dealership. Our team is dedicate to giving quality service in maintaining your Hyundai and I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service department. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

JV
John V.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
none
none
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you John for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that we did nit deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. We hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Pleasant experience!
I had a problem with my passenger side front window. The service dept. ordered the part & they fixed it within 2 days. That's what I call service!!

Good Morning,
  We appreciate your business, time and five star rating of our service department. I am very happy to hear that George was able to take care of your service issue and your Sonata was repaired in a timely manner. We would like to keep providing quality service, so please contact us for all your automotive needs.

CG
Cheryl G.
very attentive
from the time one drives up to Service to the time you leave - everyone is very attentive, pleasant and I like the donuts, too :-)

Hello Cheryl,
  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday and for the great review you gave our service department. It is always nice to hear how well our staff is doing at our dealership and that you have a positive experience from start to finish of your service visit. We appreciate your business and I hope you continue to be part of the Cocoa Hyundai family.

Have A Great Weekend!

ZP
Zachary P.
Nice people

Hello Zachary,
  It was very nice to see you the other day at your service visit! Also, I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to complete our review for your service visit and for the positive feedback. Again, thank you for being our customer and our team hopes to continue to provide exceptional service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Great Weekend!

FC
Frank C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I consult with George Dunham on servic and get truthful answers.
6-6-19 I h
had requested George order a replacement right merrow and advise when it was ready for installation. He made it happen an got the installation done in under 30 min.

Hello Frank,
  Thank you for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that George took good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired promptly and efficiently. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

FL
Tucson Love
Courtney was great! She went above and beyond to make sure me and my car were taken care of. So happy to have my Tucson back! Especially after driving that dodge rental for 2 weeks haha. I love my Hyundai!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you so much for writing this great review and five star rating of our service department. Cortney works very hard to ensure that each and every one of her customers receives exceptional service! Again, thank you for being our customer and our team hopes to serve you again with a five star experience for many years to come.

Have A Great Evening!

Manuel R.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Courteous friendly staff and clean surroundings.
George as always is very helpful and did a great job taking care of my car’s scheduled services. Thank you for making me feel like a member of Hyundai family.

Hello Manuel,
  Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to write this nice review about our Cocoa Hyundai five star service department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers we are able to continue to offer such great service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

DK
Donna K.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Courtney is great! This is our 5th Hyundai and we love them.

Hello Donna,
  Thank you so much for speaking with me this morning and for taking the time to complete our review of your most service visit. Cortney is a pleasure to work with and an asset to our service department! She goes above and beyond for each and every one of her customers and treats them as is they were family. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and you being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family, hopefully for a long time to come.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

VR
Victoria R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very professional and friendly.
I came in on a Saturday morning without an appointment and, they were able to accommodate my car's repair needs. Plus went out of their way to take care of a couple of recall issue. Now that's what I call service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Victoria for writing this nice review regarding our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am happy to hear that Taylor and our service team was able to take care of your issues with your Hyundai and your vehicle was repaired to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Very Nice Day!