Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5rating 4.9098338
Overall Rating 2.3360681/5Overall Rating 2.3360681/5rating 2.3360681rating 2.3360681rating 2.3360681

RV
RONALD V.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great service dept.
The service dept at Cocoa Hyundai is great because of the almost instant response to your needs.
We pulled in to have a minor problem fixed and quickly we were met with a representative who wrote up the service request and led us to the waiting room.
Within a few moments, the rep returned to inform us that the problem had been corrected and that we were all set to go. No charge.
Wow! It doesn't get better than that.
Thanks Cocoa Hyundai service.
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/28/2014

Marcia G.
Mims, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Personal service
I have only been dealing with Cocoa Hyundai
for 31/2 years, and I do not have any complaints. That is why we bought a Santa Fe in 2013, the service has been exceptional. Thank You. Marcia and Joseph

Thank you for your business. Thank you for your response.

CD
CLEMENT D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Maintenance and detailing
Was very with the service
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/27/2014

DAVID R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2014 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyundai
Great service, professional respectful staff, what all car dealerships should strive to be.

Thank you dor your response. Thank you for your business.

RI
ROBERT I.
05/21/2014 Category: Service
you have a great service team
I would recommend this service center for all repairs, but not the sales department I had to many problems over the years
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/21/2014

Thank you for your response. Thank you for your business. I am sorry to hear you had problems in the past with the sales department. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know.

Betty B.
2008 HYUNDAI AZERA
05/08/2014 Category: Service
friendly, fast and accommodating
Got an appt for an oil change same day I called. Several employees greeted me with smiles as I came in the door. Service was done in 45 minutes while I waited comfortably in the customer lounge. Can't beat that!
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

CJ
CECIL J.
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Dealer good, corporate not so much
Dealer does a good job and has tried to help me, but their corporate has given me the run around, include straight out lies over my malfunctioning Blue Link. I am going to give another brand a try next time, and I have owned 5 Hyundai autos.

Thank you for your response. Thank you for your business. The next time you are here please see me and I will go over bluelink with you.

Santos C.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/30/2014 Category: Service
serviced my Elantra very quickly
It was my first service after I bought it last November.
the appt. was last Thursday - I ordered a paint pen - still waiting to get it.
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/05/2014

Thank you for your response. Thank you for your business. I reviewed your records and I see you have received your paint pen.

GU
GEETA U.
Cocoa, FL
04/28/2014 Category: Service
All is good, keep it up and thanks
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/29/2014

David M.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/28/2014 Category: Service
George, thanks for another great job. Had the 45,000 miles service as well as a complete detailing done. Very good, thanks.

LD
LONNIE D.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Appointment was made for next day from my call. First time at new location. Was greeted by three employees as soon as I entered Service area. Took my information and called me in a few hours of what was able to be done and items they recommended be done. Picked up vehicle and was treated with much respect and no pressure to do recommended service items. Glad this is our closest Hyundai dealer.
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/26/2014

GP

Kenneth P.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Great customer service, pricey for 15K maintenance
I had excellent customer service from the time I pulled under the canopy, until I left with my Tuscon. The complaint is that if the oil change is free, tire rotation is as well and they do a complimentary inspection. why did an air filter and cabin filter cost me $234 out the door? And I am sure that the air filter could have been just blown out with a compressor, and the cabin filter, most people never would change those out.

Thank you for your response. After reviewing your last visit, you had the 15,000 mile service package performed on your vehicle. Thank you for your business.

JANE B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Oops - I forgot
I requested that my clock be changed due to "Spring Forward" having occured recently and I had not yet done it - I was told "no problem", but the request was forgotten and I did not realize until I was well on my way home. A little issue, I realize, but a disappointment anyway. Now I have to research how to make the change since no 2 cars do it the same way.

We apologize that the clock was not reset. George called and walked you through the process on the phone. Thank you for your business.

CONNIE S.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Good sevice
Good service and excellent staff

PK
PATRICIA K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
04/15/2014 Category: Service
everyone is caring
have told all our neighbors about how much we like our car

JJ

Jeffrey B.
Cocoa, FL
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
great new facility
new facility with full service

Stephen S.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/08/2014 Category: Service
The PEOPLE, plain and simple...
The only difference between car dealerships is the PEOPLE. Cocoa Hyundai has some of the best PEOPLE in the business. They know how to make you feel confident in that what they tell you is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. My wife and I have purchased/leased 5 cars from Cocoa Hyundai and each experience has been handled in a truly professional manner. Highly recommend Cocoa Hyundai and it's professional sales/financial team.

Thank you for the response. Thank you for your nusiness.

JUNE R.
Long Beach Township, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2014 Category: Service
I had not appointment and was taken care of right away . My advisor Linwood was so friendly and up to date on everything my car needed . I felt so taken care of .