Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5rating 4.9105716
Overall Rating 2.3414644/5Overall Rating 2.3414644/5rating 2.3414644rating 2.3414644rating 2.3414644

CO
Christopher O.
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Resolved issues
Barbara from customer service contacted me immediately to resolve this issue. This is how you keep customers long term!

05/29/2018 Category: Service
Full detail not done
I usually have a great experience with Cocoa Hyundai, but not this past trip. I took my car in for an oil change and full detail. When I picked up my vehicle, I noticed the interior windows were not done at all. This is the second time this has happened.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Hello Christopher,
  Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We appreciate our customers and appreciate their feedback. I apologize that your detail did not meet your expectations. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate it.

LA
Lee A.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Not! Constant upsale!
I never do service at Cocoa Hyundai here except for Recalls.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Hell Lee,
  We appreciate you taking the time to respond to our survey. I apologize that your service appointment was not exceptional. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

WS
Waleska S.
01/14/2018 Category: Service
Service takes too long
I wasnot pkeased at the fact that I had to wait more than 1 hr to tell me you didn't have my tire and had to come back another day and inconvenience myselfbecausr you didn't have my tire in stock!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2018

Thank you Waleska for taking the time to respond to our survey. I apologize that you did not have a good experience at your most recent service visit. If I could please have few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

11/01/2017 Category: Service
My review
Even tho the service to my vehicle is always done in a timely manner, I always have issues with the staff. they tend to be rude and some times arrogant! That being said the customer complaints team don’t play they will solve any issues and ensure that your concerns are answered too quickly!

11/01/2017 Category: Service
Mechanical service was fine, front staff not so much
Staff was argumentative at times.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Hello,
  I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. If I could please speak with you regarding your most recent service visit. Please don't hesitate to call me, I would really appreciate your feedback.

Florida
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Great servicr
Fast and reliable.

08/09/2017 Category: Service
Hate sales pressure and waiting for a ride.
Just wanted recall serviced, hate the sales pressure for more services. Was told ride was reserved for 930, didn't get a ride home until 11:20
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department. I apologize that your most recent service visit was not exceptional. If I could have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your last service appointment, I would appreciate your feedback.

SR
Sheryl R.
Harwood, MD
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Happy customer
On my second visit to the dealership, i received much quicker service. Courtney made sure when i came i was greeted immediatly and they took care of the issue within 15 minutes. Everyone is always very friendly and i appreciated that this time around they were on top of it.

07/24/2017 Category: Service
Long wait, problem not fixed correctly
Waited over 2 hours for one tire to be replaced, they did not balance correctly, had to come back, currently in wait room and hoping its done right and quicker this time
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Hello Sheryl,
  I apologize that your wait was longer than expected and hope this did not cause too much inconvenience for the rest of your day. I am glad that Cortney was able to speak with you and take care of your concerns. Thank you for your business.

Titusville, FL
2006 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2017 Category: Service
service
Company reviewed and made satisfactory adjustments!!

05/31/2017 Category: Service
Not great! Break promises and lie!
Poor service adviser treatment
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you for responding to our survey and for your feedback. I apologize that your service appointment was not exceptional. I will put what we discussed in your information if you choose to come back to see us @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Maryann B.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Each time I go for an oil change my car runs rough. I did not bring it in that way. I do not expect it to run worse when I get it back.

04/04/2017 Category: Service
Aweful service
Not a good place to do service with. Every time I get my car back from a basic oil change from Cocoa Hyundai something is always wrong with my car (running rough, found somebody else's oil cap under my hood, spark plug loosened). Would not recommend for service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/05/2017

Hello Maryann,
  I apologize that your service appointment was not exceptional. I will attempt to call you this afternoon and would appreciate a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your most recent service visit. We would appreciate your feedback.

Barbara B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2016 Category: Service
tires
ok

11/25/2016 Category: Service
my tires noise
Barbara C., Customer Relations Manager from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/25/2016

Thank you for responding to our survey. I spoke with you this morning regarding your rating of our service department. I will be in touch with you again after you speak with the tire warranty company.

Cocoa Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/18/2016 Category: Service
AUTO MAINTENENCE COSTS
COMPARE BEFORE AGREEING
Barbara C., Customer Relations Manager from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/18/2016

Thank you for responding to our survey. We apologize that you did not have a good experience @ your last service visit. If I could have a few minutes of your time regarding your rating of our service department I would appreciate it.

Sean S.
Palm Bay, FL
11/05/2016 Category: Service
nice follow up
after service the associates are very polite and courtney went out of her way to help me resolve the issues that I had with my car. Thanks very much, Cocoa Hyundai!

11/05/2016 Category: Service
leak in tire
Barbara C., Customer Relations Manager from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/05/2016

Thank you Sean for responding to our survey. I will be contacting you to speak with regarding your last service vist.

Stacy M.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/07/2016 Category: Service
Customer relations
Spoke with customer relations and Barbara in that department was able to listen to my issues and get them address and resolved. Thank you Barbara so much for being so helpful and addressing my concerns in a timely manner.

07/07/2016 Category: Service
The service I had on my last two visits was horrible and not sure if I would continue to use that location. Service tech was very rude got a car wash and wax as an appeasement and that was horrible since my entire exterior is full of wax that was not wiped away, wax on lights on the Vechile. Service was not the same
Barbara C., Customer Relations Manager from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/08/2016

Good morning Stacy, I would like to apologize for your last two service visits. Per our discussion this morning I will leave your information at the service desk. We will see you Monday morning.

Have A Great Weekend!

2005 Hyundai Sonata
05/26/2016 Category: Service
nothing
overpriced on service
Barbara C., Customer Relations Manager from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/27/2016

PLease give me a call so we can discuss your concerns regarding your last service visit.

(321)631-2444 x307

Steve M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2016 Category: Service
I will never buy another Hyundai
I have now started using cocoa because Melbourne coastal was so poor. I heard how great they were and how they continue to win awards. I don't care if you win awards. Just service the car. At least at coastal they cleaned your car prior to leaving. At cocoa they left large blue rags in the back seat from the service of the car.

Wow, they don't make you feel special but hey tell you about their awards. Plus, my seat belts still don't retract correctly. They could not find an issue but I have to wait to close my door because they are so slow to retract.
Barbara C., Customer Relations Manager from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/04/2016

Steve, I would like to apologize for the blue rags left from the service department. If you would be willing to bring your car in again, we will check and replace your seat belts @ no charge if they are not working properly.
  Once again, I apologize for any inconvience. Please call me I would like to speak with you personally to see rectify your concerns.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Some people just need to be fired!
Barbara, I got your response to my review about my recent hassles getting my FREE oil change, having to deal with the very difficult service adviser, George but, your response was insufficient. Why don't you get rid of people like George who just make easy, hard? Its time for him to be let go!
Barbara C., Customer Relations Manager from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/14/2016

Edward, we apologize for your recent experience at our dealership in the service department. We use these surveys as a training experience for our service employees.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Service agents not friendly
The one that attended me that day wasn't friendly or didn't explain nothing from the multi inspection. Had a angry face didn't liked my experience with him only one person offered me water or coffee and it wasn't my service agent . Like more than a few past by until one asked
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/20/2016

Thank you for returning your survey. We apoligize you did not have a good experiece on your visit. If you need anything in the future, please contact me personally.

KATHRINE S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2015 Category: Service
wrong car returned
Wrong car returned to me, service personnel changed settings on seat, steering wheel, did not reset. Love my Hyundai car but not impressed with this dealership. Does not compare with GM service I have had over many years.
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/12/2015

Good Morning,

I have left you several messages. Please give me a call at your convenience so we may discuss your last visit.

2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/23/2015 Category: Service
too much waiting around!
Last month when I took my car in for an oil change, I had to wait around nearly an hour just to be able to sign the form and drop off the car! This is ridiculous. It shouldn't take that long and I don't like feeling like I'm going to get some sort of sales pitch every time I bring my car in for an oil change. Also, when picking up my car, I was told it needed a new cabin air filter and that they could put one in for $66!! WHAT?? ARE YOU CRAZY? I declined, stopped at Autozone on my way home, picked one up for $18 and it took me all of 10 minutes to change it myself. Tired of dealer rip off prices!
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/01/2015

Good Morning,

Please give me a call at your convenience so we can discuss your last visit.

PH
PAUL H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
05/30/2015 Category: Service
cost of service
you are a bit pricey
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/01/2015

Thank you for your response.

Robert B.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/05/2014 Category: Service
sold me a new car that pulled to the right bad
my new car that cost me $35000 would not steer .and ran off the road to the right .before he car had 700 miles I took it to the dealer 3 times to get it fixed
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

Last September/2013 when you arrived at our dealership you complained of a steering issue. You were unaware that your new vehicle had electronic steering and was a very different feel than what you were used to. You also had the steering in the sport mode which you unaware was adjustable.

We put your vehicle on the alignment machine just to show you the alignment was perfect and that there was nothing wrong with the alignment. You had to get used to the new technology of electronic steering.