Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5rating 4.9105716
Overall Rating 2.3414644/5Overall Rating 2.3414644/5rating 2.3414644rating 2.3414644rating 2.3414644

TR
Tyler R.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Caring, Fair Pricing!
Absolutely love Cocoa Hyundai. I've bought three cars from Cocoa Hyundai and every time, the experience was amazing and easy! I go for every service I need as well. Making an appointment is easy, the service employees are always very friendly and knowledgeable. Mark is my specific service provider and he is great, very personable, and understanding!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you so much Tyler for writing this awesome review of our service staff and dealership here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Each day we strive for five star service and continuously improve however we can. When surveys like yours come through, we are all personally satisfied that our efforts are meaningful. Again, thank you for your business and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our service team.

Have A Great Evening!

Marion S.
Port Saint John, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer
All employees are very friendly and nice
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you Marion for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for writing this nice review of our service department. Our team is dedicated to giving quality service in maintaining your Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) service experience in the future.

LR
Latisha R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service and very nice people.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you Latisha for rating your most recent maintenance visit with five stars and for the compliments regarding your staff. I am happy to hear that George and our team provide you with excellent service. We appreciate your valuable business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Jason S.
Winter Park, FL
Key repair.
Got the new parts for the key that was needed to prevent the battery from dying frequently and being replaced often. They made sure it was working properly before I left. :) Will return again with in the next few months.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you Jason for the five star rating and for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that Derek and our team took good care of you and your battery issue was resolved. Again, thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Cocoa Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Knowable and friendly service
My service agent, Courtenay, really knows her stuff. She made fixing my car a smooth and easy process. No problems using the extended warranty either. Thanks!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! Cortney is my service advisor as well and she always goes the extra mile for each and every one of her customers to. Again, thank you for being our customer and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Misty M.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/05/2019 Category: Service
First time customer and I was very happy with their service. Everyone was very nice, polite & helpful. Addressed my car isdue quickly & got me back on the road.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you Misty for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the great review of your first service visit at our dealership.Cortney and our team take pride and work hard to provide excellent service to each and every one of our customers. Again, thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

(31)631-2444

HG
Homero G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Cocoa Florida Hyundai Service
I was greeted when I pulled into the service entrance and did not have to wait for someone to start my service order. I stated what I wanted done and the service personnel took my information took my key and off I went to the waiting lounge to get my coffee and donuts. It wasn’t long before I was called that my car was ready. Thanks Cocoa Hyundai!

Hello Homero,
  You are the best! We appreciate you taking your valuable time to complete our reviews and sharing your experience of you service visits here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Mark is an asset our dealership and I am glad to hear that he provide you with prompt and efficient service. As always, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

DJ
Dale J.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
your people make it great
Cortney Kirk is an asset to your company
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

You are right Cale! Cortney is great to work with and goes above beyond to make sure each and every one of her customers receives excellent service. Thank you for being a loyal customer to  our dealership and I will be sure ti pass along you positive feedback to our service team.

RD
Richard D.
Merritt Island, FL
great people
always good service from sales to service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you Richard for the positive feedback and five star rating of our dealership here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Our entire staff works hard to earn your trust with purchasing to servicing your Hyundai! Also, I am happy to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you at your future maintenance visit.

Mary M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Experience
I had to leave my car for some work to be done and they provided me with a ride back to my home in Titusville. The gentleman who gave me a ride back was just as nice as could be and very enjoyable to talk to. The process for picking up cars was quick and simple. I have a lease and we have decided to return this one versus buying it due to lack of need for a third vehicle at the time (the Santa Fe is awesome), but when I need to purchase a vehicle in the out years we will be back to Cocoa Hyundai for our purchase.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Mary for writing the nice review regarding our service department. Our service team  strives daily to provide each and every customer with a pleasant experience with each visit. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

TP
Terri P.
Excellent customer service
Mark went above and beyond for me and made it a great experience.

Hello Terri,
  Mark is the best! He truly appreciates his customers and works hard to ensure that the receive the excellent service that they deserve. Thank you for your positive feedback and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our staff.

LT
Laconia T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Not trying to sell me something I don’t need
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Laconia for taking the time to share your experience regarding our service department. Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai and I glad to hear that you are satisfied with our dealership. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

SJ
Sharon J.
Awesomely service
The entire staff was accommodating, helpful, kind and efficient.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Sharon for bringing your Sonata to our service department and for giving us a five out of five star rating of your most recent maintenance visit. It always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting your expectations at future service visit.

(321-631-2444

Debra B.
Mims, FL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Great customer service!
Courtney is our service
Rep. She keeps us informed so there are no surprises. We receive fast and courteous service every time!!

Hello Debra,
  I am happy to hear that Cortney and our team takes such good care of you and your Hyundai. Your satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and your positive feedback means a lot to our service staff. Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

FB
Fanny B.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Courtney was as usual very pleasant and efficient.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you Fanny for consistently taking the time to complete our reviews of your service visits and for being a loyal customer to our dealership. Cortney works very hard to ensure that each of her customers receives excellent service and treats them as if they were family. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) in the future.

Have A Very Nice Day!

Linda S.
Rockledge, FL
Glad Mark Came on board!
My wife and I are so glad that Mark Edgington joined the team at Cocoa Hyundai. Since he came on board, we can be comfortable knowing that he will take care of us and that our needs will be meet totally. Thx Mark...Linda S.

Hello Linda,
  I agree! Mark is the best! He truly appreciates his customers and treats them as if they were his family or a friend. Thank you for being our customer and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Mark.

Have A Great Afternoon!

Rockledge, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Speed and courteous of employees

Hello,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the great review of your most recent service visit. Our team works very hard to complete service efficiently and promptly for each and every one of our customers. We look forward to assisting you in the future and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

Mark G.
Merritt Island, FL
Great Job!
Cortney Kirk is excellent!

Hello Mark,
  We appreciate your business, time and positive feedback of our service department. Cortney truly appreciates her customers and works very hard to ensure that they receive the excellent service that they deserve. Thank you for being our customer and choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

(21)631-2444

Mims, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Employees
Great service! ! George did a fantastic job !!!!!!

Hello Jessie,
  George and I truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that George took good care of you and your Hyundai. Thank you for being our customer and we look forward to serving you in the future with another (5 star) experience.

MO
Mitchell O.
The people
We love the Hyundai product & we love the good folks at Cocoa Hyundai.

Hello Mitchell,
  I would like to thank you for the five star rating and positive feedback of our service department. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your Hyundai and with your service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.