Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5rating 4.9112913
Overall Rating 2.3387062/5Overall Rating 2.3387062/5rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062

DY
DONNA Y.
Palm Bay, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
08/05/2014 Category: Service
They try to hard to push other services.
Went in for a Free Life time Oil change on my 2010 Genesis. I was reminded that they had not performed the 25K air filter replacement. I told them I had performed this my self for the motor and the in cabin air filter. The came back after 30min and showed me the motor and in cabin air filters that they need to be replace and that the tires should be rotated. I informed them I would replace the air filters my self. They then asked about the tire rotation I told them to go head and do that at that time they did not tell me it would be $21 until They were finished with the car and handed me the bill. I can get my tires rotated for free were I purchased them why would I pay to have them rotate them. During all the oil changes and other engine work on the car they have never cleaned the car inside or outside.
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/06/2014

Thank you for returning the survey. I do apoligize if the service advisor was pushing additional services. Our job is to recommend services that are needed but not to come across as a strong sell. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. If you are in the area and would like your vehicle washed please stop in and see me.

Marty Tague

KENNETH N.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/19/2014 Category: Service
New place
Not all, a customer needs to hear and learn, was disclosed about all new cars have or not have compared to other brands.
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/23/2014

We are always here to provide you exceptional service as we have shown you on your last service visit. We realize that you are not satisfied with Hyundai's decision not to put spare tires in some of their models. All manufacturers are going this route to maximize fuel economy.

Marty Tague