Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5rating 4.9112913
Overall Rating 2.3387062/5Overall Rating 2.3387062/5rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062

Linda S.
Glad Mark Came on board!
My wife and I are so glad that Mark Edgington joined the team at Cocoa Hyundai. Since he came on board, we can be comfortable knowing that he will take care of us and that our needs will be meet totally. Thx Mark...Linda S.

Hello Linda,
  I agree! Mark is the best! He truly appreciates his customers and treats them as if they were his family or a friend. Thank you for being our customer and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Mark.

Have A Great Afternoon!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Speed and courteous of employees

Hello,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the great review of your most recent service visit. Our team works very hard to complete service efficiently and promptly for each and every one of our customers. We look forward to assisting you in the future and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

Mark G.
Merritt Island, FL
Great Job!
Cortney Kirk is excellent!

Hello Mark,
  We appreciate your business, time and positive feedback of our service department. Cortney truly appreciates her customers and works very hard to ensure that they receive the excellent service that they deserve. Thank you for being our customer and choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

(21)631-2444

Mims, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Employees
Great service! ! George did a fantastic job !!!!!!

Hello Jessie,
  George and I truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that George took good care of you and your Hyundai. Thank you for being our customer and we look forward to serving you in the future with another (5 star) experience.

MO
Mitchell O.
The people
We love the Hyundai product & we love the good folks at Cocoa Hyundai.

Hello Mitchell,
  I would like to thank you for the five star rating and positive feedback of our service department. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your Hyundai and with your service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Great Day!

RP
Robert P.
West Melbourne, FL
GREAT
Great service....good donuts.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks Bob for consistently taking the time to rate your service appointments. I am happy to hear that Cortney takes good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and I'm glad you enjoy our refreshments in the waiting room.

Have A Great Day!

TJ
Tammy J.
Peace of mind
I was amazed with the service Courtney gave me. I called with an issue with my engine. My engine failed the engine test twice so the engine needed to be replaced. Courtney called me to give me the news and was in process of scheduling a rental for me while my car was being repaired. It was the easiest transition I have ever experienced from a dealership. Courtney is amazing and always friendly abd courteous. I have never had an issue with any service personnel at Cocoa Hyundai. My car was back in under 7 days and running well. Thank you for excellent service!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you so much Tammy for writing this great review of your service experience at our dealership. Cortney is great at her job and treats each of her customers as if they were her family. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

WN
Wilfrid N.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
George Denham service advisor lets me know if I need anything for the car.george is very good at what he does
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Wilfrid for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that George always takes good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

TH
Terri H.
Friindly associates
Cortney takes such good care of me, always explains the services that I need. Was in and out in no time.
Great service!!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Terri for the great review of our service department! Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that we provide you with prompt and efficient service, as time is valuable to every one these days. We appreciate your business and our goal is to maintain that level of service every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

Have A Nice Evening!

Julia P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Terrific dealership
I have purchased vehicles and had those vehicles serviced by the Cocoa Hyundai dealership. They are personable people and do good work. Thank you.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Julia for staying with the Cocoa Hyundai family and for writing this nice review of our dealership. We know you are a loyal customer and our team continues to provide excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A NIce Evening!

JE
Jeff E.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
One More great service appointment and outstanding support!
I always enjoy my service trips to Cocoa Hyundai! Always greeted by a nice smile, and of course, fast service! Everyone has an excellent attitude, and personality to go with it! As always, no complaints about anything!
Keep up the great training- it shows!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to write this great review and for sharing your experiences at our service department. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai we do have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting or even exceeding your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Great Afternoon!

TL
Toni L.
Service with a smile
I called about 4:30 to schedule a service on our 2018 Sonata ASAP due to a trip. I was given an appointment the very next morning at 07:30. Great customer service.

Hello Toni,
  This is great to hear that we were able to accommodate your tight schedule and was able to send you on your vacation knowing that your Sonata's oil was changed and ready to go. We appreciate you choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and look forward to assisting you in the future.

HG
Henry G.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2015 Hyundai Accent
Fast & Friendly! ❤️

Hello Henry,
  Thank you for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for leaving your feedback regarding our service department. George and the rest of the team work hard to ensure that each customer receives prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service.

Donna G.
Cocoa, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
Great working with George
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you Fran for speaking with me this morning and also, for taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. George is a great service advisor and an asset to our department. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

KR
Kathyrn R.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Attention to customers
Customer service staff very accommodating
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Hello Kathyrn,
  Mark and our service team will be very happy to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent maintenance visit. Courteous and efficient service is our number one goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai! Thank you for your business and we hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score (5 stars) every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

Have A Nice Weekend!

IN
Irene N.
Merritt Island, FL
Very pleased!
Very friendly, helpful, courteous service. Great car! Very impressed with my Tucson's performance and convenience, two things that rate highly with me.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Hello Irene,
  We cannot thank you enough for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for taking the time to share your experience of your most recent service visit. Cortney is an asset to our service department and treats each of her customers as if they were family. Again, thank you for being our customers and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

GB
George B.
FL
ok
ok
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you George for taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that George and our service team took good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

BF
Barry F.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Friendly and professional
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Barry for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for taking the time to rate your most recent service visit with five out of five stars. Our entire team works very hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai and I am happy to hear that we provided you with excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future service visit.

Have A Great Weekend!

2019 Hyundai Veloster
Always the Best
It's hard to decide which department makes this dealership the best because they all are. From the first time you enter the dealership you feel that you're the most important customer they've ever had- even if you're just looking. That same feeling carries over to everyone you meet, from Sales to Service. They all try harder and succeed.

Hello Donald,
  Your are the best! As always, our team and I appreciate the five star rating and positive feedback of our service department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to provide excellent service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Thomas S.
Christmas, FL
Great Service, Friendly staff
George is my service advisor, he is very courteous and professional. The Staff at Cocoa Hyundai is very friendly.

Hello Thomas,
  Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. George has been with our dealership for years and works hard to ensure that each of his customers receive friendly and efficient service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you with another (5 star) experience on a future service visit.

Have A Great Weekend!