Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5rating 4.9112913
Overall Rating 2.3387062/5Overall Rating 2.3387062/5rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062

FO
Frank O.
Cape Canaveral, FL
09/23/2019 Category: Service
service dept. gives the opportunity to go over all issues, suggests alternatives and doesnt press the owner into unneeded services
I've bought and owned 5 vehicles from Cocoa Hyundai in the past 15 years. Always had a good experience with servicing, although I have had a bad experience with a dealer when buying my 2017 Elantra. Promises were made that proved to be lies. Apparently he is no longer with the company due to an addiction problem, however; the salesman who took over my purchase found and delivered what I expected.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Frank for being part of the Cocoa family and for writing this nice review of our dealership. I am am happy to hear that you had a no pressure, positive experience with your service advisor Derek. Again, thank you for being a long time loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Tara S.
Cocoa, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2019 Category: Service
recall service
Everyone there was especially friendly. I also notice the services they provide were less expensive than where I was going. They didn't haggle me for anything other than what I was there for. I truly appreciate that because often times, women get taken for much more than what they thought they were going in for originally.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Tara for the five star rating and for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. Our staff works very hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Michael M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Service rep
Hats off to my service rep; she was very considerate. Plus, the recall repair was done in a very timely manner.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/22/2019

Thank you Michael for the five star rating and for sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. Cortney is an asset to our service department and works very hard to ensure that each of her customers receives the excellent service that they and their Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Day!

Denis H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personel, clean and comfortable.
I will make sure my next appointment is with Mark … he's an asset to your Hyundai service department.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

Hello Denis,
  You are the best! Mark is great to work with, he has a bubbly personality and truly does appreciate his customers. Thank you once again, for your business and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our service department.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Squirrels, Nuts!
These little rodents ate the lining on an important part of the wiring on my car. That's it for the peanuts.
Fortunately for me, Courtney and the rest at the service department of Cocoa Hyundai saved the day.
I am very comfortable with the speedy diagnosis and repair.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share  your most recent service experience here @ Cocoa Hyundai.  I am happy to hear that Cortney and our team took such good care of your Sonata was repaired in a timely manner. Again, thank you for being our customer and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Cocoa, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
15000 check up
Excellent!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your most recent service experience here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Our team is happy to hear that we are dong a great job to earn a five star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your  Hyundai for years to come.

Merritt Island, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
First oil change
Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly yet professional. They made sure I was aware that I could come by or call anytime if I had questions or concerns.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the five star rating and for sharing your experience from your most recent maintenance visit. Efficient, friendly service is what we strive for here @ Cocoa Hyundai! Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Nice Weekend!

GP
Gilbert P.
Christmas, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great service thanks
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Gilbert for your time, business and great review of our service department. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to give each customer a five star experience and I am glad to hear that we met our goal. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Weekend!

CK
Christopher K.
Kissimmee, FL
Very fast service 👍
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you Christopher for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the great review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team works very hard ti ensure that each customer receives efficient and prompt service! Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) experience on a future service visit.

DT
David T.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Cocoa Hyundai Service
The service department is very professional and knowledgeable. They are very customer oriented on the needs of the customer and needed repairs.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you David for taking the time to complete our review and sharing your experience regarding your most recent service visit. Your satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and customer feedback is very important to our staff. Our team hopes to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a positive experience every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

Mark G.
Merritt Island, FL
Courtney
Courtney did a great job!

Hello Mark,
  Cortney and I appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback regarding your most recent service visit. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! Thank you for your business and we will see you next week for your special order part appointment.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

TW
Theresa W.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Auto Body Repair
Totally satisfied with Cocoa Hyundai. Mitch took care of everything for me. My car looks good as new. Thank you Cocoa Hyundai and Mitch.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you so much Theresa for the five star rating and positive feedback of our body shop. I am happy to hear that Mitch and his team did a great job repairing your Sonata. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

John S.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service at your Cocoa Facility and Courtney provides excellent customer service and we have been dealing with her since we bought our 2nd Hyundai back in 2014 and she has always answered any questions we've had....
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you John for writing this great review of your service advisor and for the five star rating of your most recent maintenance visit. Cortney treats her customers as if they were family and works very hard to ensure that each guest and their Hyundai receives excellent service. Our team looks forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

LD
Lourdes D.
Titusville, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is top notch!! Vehicle quality is equal.
If you take your vehicle to the service department, ask for Courtney! She is very good. While the reliability of my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is such that I don't need more than regular maintenance, Courtney, none the less, always treats me like I was her favorite customer. They go over the vehicle and take the time to point out issues. This time they caught a tire wear issue. I was planning on replacing the tires as I knew they needed to be, but their technician found wear issues, leading to alignment problems. I requested a quote on tires and was pleased to find that their price installed, was $250 less than other locations.
Courtney took me out to the bay and showed me the wear pattern and the tech explained the issue.
While we are not in the market for a car, if I needed another, it would certainly be from Cocoa Hyundai!! If only Hyundai had a pickup truck....... I was forced to purchase another brand when we needed one.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you so much Lourdes for writing this awesome review of our service department! Cortney treats her customers as if they were family and goes the extra mile to ensure that the receive the excellent service that they deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and it was very nice to finally meet you!

Have A Great Day!

GS
Gay S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
great service
Awesome staff
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Gay for bringing your Tucson to our service department and for the five star rating of your most recent service visit. We do have a great, professional staff team who truly appreciate their customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you with another (5 star) experience on a future visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

GS
Glenn S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer service
Outstanding service
Attention to detail.

Hello Glenn,
  We know you are along time loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) service experience on a future maintenance visit.

Janet D.
Friendly quick service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Janet for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the five star rating of our service department. Our team works very hard to complete service in a timely manner, as we understand time is valuable these days to everyone. We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our staff.

VD
Victor D.
First oil change
Derek was very nice and informative and got me in and out as possible and kept me updated throughout the time I was there
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Victor for the great review of your most recent service visit. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Derek provided you with an exceptional service experience. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

MO
Michael O.
Longwood, FL
Hyundai - great service
Professional - clean - reasonable timeframe to fix my flat tire
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Michael for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. George and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure each customer receives, prompt, knowledgeable and efficient service. We truly appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

PF
Patricia F.
Titusville, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
From the time I pulled up to the time I left I was kept well informed. it was one of the fastest and friendliest dealerships I have been to.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you so much Patricia for writing this nice review and for the five star rating of our service department. I am very happy to hear that our staff provided you with an exceptional service experience!
We look forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.