ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (124)

Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5Overall Rating 4.9112913/5rating 4.9112913
Overall Rating 2.3387062/5Overall Rating 2.3387062/5rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062rating 2.3387062

Terry B.
Orlando, FL
Great Job
I always enjoy riding from Orlando to Cocoa to get my car serviced. Everyone is friendly! I still wish they would provide a car wash after the service! Lol ūüėā!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Terry for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for traveling the distance to get your Hyundai serviced at our dealership. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing and you continue to have great service. Again, thank you for your valuable business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our Service Manager.

Jason S.
Winter Park, FL
6 month car service.
It was a good experience there and with the staff and will return again soon.

Hello Jason,
  Thank you for taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. The Cocoa Hyundai team appreciates your positive feedback and five out of five star rating of our service department. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations in the future.

Customer Relation

AF
Arthur F.
Oviedo, FL
Cocoa Hyundai Provides Excellent Service
Thank you to Cocoa Hyundai for your consistently excellent service. As has been the experience in the past visits, the service team completed the job without issue and on time. Special thanks to my Service Advisor Courtney who managed to find an appointment slot on short notice.

Hello Arthur,
  Once again, thank you for writing this great review and five star rating our service department. Cortney treats her customers like family and will go out of her way to assist them with their automotive needs. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer and we really appreciate you being part of the Cocoa Hyundai, hopefully for a long time to come.

Titusville, FL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great car place
Clean place
Fast service
Offers food and drinks
While u wait
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

We appreciate your business, time and the nice review of our dealership. George and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure that each customer receives prompt and efficient service. Thank you for being our customer and I am glad you enjoyed our refreshments in our waiting room.

Richard W.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Seevice
Are professionals.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for the five star rating of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team takes pride and works hard to provide excellent service to each and every one of our customers. We are always here to assist you with any automotive needs and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have A NIce Weekend!

08/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly Service
I unfortunately had an emergency occur with my vehicle as I was leaving my house for work and was able to limp the car into the dealership. As I walked in without an appointment, I was greeted quickly by a service member and felt welcomed by a friendly group of people. They quickly took my car into the shop and had me back on the road within 2 hours of showing up with my issue.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review and sharing your experience of your most recent service visit at our dealership. I am happy to hear that were able to take care of your service issue and your Sonata was repaired in a timely manner. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Weekend!

GS
Glenn S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Attention to detail.

Hello Glenn,
  I am so happy to hear that Cortney and our team provided you with a five star experience at your most recent maintenance visit. She goes above and beyond for every one of our customers and goes the extra mile to ensure that they receive excellent service. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Day!

SI
Steve I.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Honest service manager
Always have a great experience with service manager George Denham, he’s honest, keeps my vehicle up to date on service, and gets me in and out timely.

Hello Steve,
  George and I truly appreciate you writing this great review! Our team is dedicated to giving honest and quality service to every one of our customers and I am glad to hear that are comfortable with bringing your Hyundai to our service department. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Have A Great Day!

Michael H.
Orlando, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Moving to North Carolina
Moving to Jacksonvile NC - needed to have 45K package done on my 2014 HYAUDI Elantra - made my appointment for the following Monday - took my car in and in less than 2 hours, all was done!

Will definitely miss Cocoa HYUNDAI - courteous and knowledgeable staff - clean and welcoming waiting room - FREE DONUTS!! :-)

Hello Michael,
  Thank you so much for writing this great review of our service department and your most recent service experience. I am happy to hear that from star to finish of your service here @ Cocoa Hyundai everything went well! We wish you all the luck with your move to NC and if you are ever in the area and need anything, please do not call or stop in to see us.

Rachel W.
Good service good people
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Hello Rachel,
  Thank you for the five star rating of our service department! I am happy to hear that our service team is doing a good job to earn a five star rating. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

Melbourne, FL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Mike
Great customer service always smiling and always treated like a great family member.. Thank you George you always go the extra mile to make sure I’m taken care of just like my 220k plus mike sonata!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai and for taking the time to write this great review of our service department. Our team strives daily to do the best in customer service and I am glad to hear that we continue to meet your expectations. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to servicing your Sonata for years to come!

Joann T.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service is consistent.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hello Joann,
 I would like to take the time to thank your for speaking with me this morning and for the five star rating of our service department. I am glad to hear that you continue to receive good service and you are satisfied with our dealership. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting your expectations in the future.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

MT
Margaret T.
Melbourne, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Service department is thorough.
Service is always provided in a timely manner and everything is always done to my satisfaction.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you Margaret for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for the positive review of our service department. Our team works very hard to ensure that each and every customer receives the excellent service that they deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting your expectations on a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Day!

Cape Canaveral, FL
Very Professional Staff
Very friendly staff
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to complete our review with a five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent maintenance visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing quality service in the future.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

NW
Nicole W.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Services
Always great services.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Nicole for five star rating and recommendation of our service department. I am glad to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting or even exceeding your expectations when visiting Cocoa Hyundai.

(321)631-2492

PL
Paul L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Crash repair
I brought my Santa Fe in for repair following a crash and Matt took excellent care of the whole process. From submitting the claim to the insured to the repair of the vehicle he walked me through the process and everything went smoothly. Couldn't be more happier with Cocoa Hyundai.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Paul for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive repairs! Matt and the rest of the team in the body shop will be very happy to hear that they did an exceptional job repairing your Santa Fe. Again, thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Very Nice Day!

BF
Barbara F.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
I have been dealing with Cocoa Hyundai for over 6 years. Most of the time George has been my main contact. I have always been extremely satisfied with the service I have received.

Hello Barbara,
  Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for the positive feedback of our service department. I am glad to hear that our service team has always provided you and your Hyundai with the excellent service you deserve. We are proud to have earned your trust and business and look forward to meeting your expectations in the future.

CP
Curtis P.
Always Great Service
We have been Cocoa Hyundai customers since 2004. Since my first Hyundai I have refused to even look at another brand. Both my wife and I own a Hyundai (she a 2013 Elantra and I a 2016 Tucson). Cocoa Hyundai has always treated us with courtesy, professionalism, and fairness.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you so much Curtis for taking the time to write this outstanding review of our dealership and sharing your experiences. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to provide great service. Again, thank you for being our customer and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our Sales and Service staff.

Have A Great Weekend!

Marsha P.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone has been very helpful and friendly.

Hello Marsha,
  We appreciate your business, time and loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai! customer satisfaction is very important to us and it is always great to hear how well our staff is doing at our dealership. Thank you for the five star rating and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Barbara S.
Palm Bay, FL
First six month checkup!
Great service from people who know their cars! This is my fourth car I‚Äôve bought from Cocoa Hundai‚ÄľÔłŹ

Hello Barbara,
  Thank you so much for being a loyal customer to our dealership! I am happy to hear that our service team continues to meet your expectations and earn the five stars that we strive to give each and every one of our customers daily. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.