Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5rating 4.9105716
Overall Rating 2.3414644/5Overall Rating 2.3414644/5rating 2.3414644rating 2.3414644rating 2.3414644
Latest Review 44 minutes ago

Lynda B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Associates are very helpful and friendly, and always on time
Overall always a good experience
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Hello Lynda,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for sharing your experience. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! Training and customer satisfaction is two areas we focus on daily with our team. Again, thank your for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Day!

FK
Frederick K.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Impressed
My neighbor called to say my car’s lights were on in the driveway. Sure enough, the brake lights were on though the car wasn’t running. Service gave me an appointment the next day and recommended I disconnect the battery. George had the problem diagnosed and fixed in a bit over an hour. I was happy to pay $60 for the diagnostics, as the part that failed only cost $1.61. The point is, I could have been told anything and been forced to pay anything. The service and honesty were both very impressive!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you Frederick for writing this great review and sharing your experience of your most recent service visit at our dealership. Our team is dedicated to giving quality and honest service to every one of our customers and I am happy that George took such good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired. Again, thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Debra L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Pm
Solid work.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Debra for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Customer feedback is very important to our service team here @ Cocoa Hyundai and we are happy to hear that we met your expectations. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you with another five star experience in the future.

Have A Great Afternoon!

Michael C.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Great
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Hello Michael,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the positive feedback. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent maintenance visit. Our team hopes to serve you with a five star experience for many years to come.

Have A Very Nice Day!

James S.
Orlando, FL
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Atmosphere
Friendly
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/28/2019

Hello James,
  Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for the five out of five star rating of your most recent service visit. Our team in our service department are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile while providing the best in customer service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

TE
Tanisha E.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Happy Customer
Dropped my car off for service and as usual these guys to very good care of my Hyundai.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Hello Tanisha,
  We appreciate the five out of five star rating and for taking the time to share your experience from your most recent maintenance visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Our team looks forward to assisting you in the future!

Have A Great Weekend!

2019 Hyundai Veloster
Best Car, Best Dealer.
Everyone from the management, to the sales staff, & to the service department, put the customer first. Add to that the best auto quality, performance, warranty and value, and you've got the right place buy your next car.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Hello,
  Thank you so much for writing this outstanding review regarding or dealership. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am very happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with our Sales and Service departments. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Deborah B.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Review
Efficient
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you Deborah for the five out of five star review and positive feedback! Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service department. Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Great Weekend!

Doreen L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch Service Department
Came in for a recall and George Denham reminded me of my 6 month oil change which I had done. I also needed to order a part for my vehicle and he brought me over to parts department and took care of it. George is extremely thorough and very accommodating. Total asset to the service department and Hyundai. He deserves more than a 5 star rating.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Hello Doreen,
  We appreciate your business, time and for writing this nice review! George is always helpful and polite with each and every one of his customers and I am very happy to hear that he provided you with an exceptional service experience. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

FK
Francis K.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
The folks at Cocoa Hyundai greeted us with concern and took care of our battery problem promptly. We drove in without an appointment. The service team understood our problem and within a reasonable time we were back on the road.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you Francis for writing this nice review and sharing your experience of your most recent service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am happy to hear that Mark took good care of you and your Elantra was repaired to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Richard M.
FL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/24/2019 Category: Service
service's have been timly.
I'm not one who likes to wait, If I know a service should take 1hr, 2hr. etc., that is how long I would expect to wait for service to be complete. I'm a little knowledgeable of auto service. and do not like to be B.S. so to speak. I'm pleased when I know a service should take an hr. etc. and is completed in the time frame. I have been pleased at the time frame the oil changes have been taken.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you so much Richard for taking the time to share your experience regarding our service department. I am happy to hear that we were able to complete your service efficiently and promptly! Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) experience at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
The service is great.
Keep up the good work.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the positive review of our service department. I am glad to hear that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit.

(21)631-2444

JJ
James J.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
in & out
Service was a breeze, check in, no drama, and I'm out. Nice job Guys!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Hello James,
  I am very happy to hear that your most recent maintenance went smoothly and we completed your oil change in a timely manner. Also, I would like to thank you for the five out of five star rating of our service department! Our team appreciates your business and we hope to continue to provide exceptional service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

AT
Alex T.
Alex Thompson
Very courteous, knowledgeable, completed the job and in a timely manner. Check out was done in a timely manner. Car ran smooth as silk and was very pleased.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Alex, thank you for writing this great review and for rating our service department with five out of five stars. I am happy to hear that George and our team provided you with an exceptional service experience. We look forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for all your automotive needs.

Titusville, FL
Thank you George!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Thank you for bringing your Sonata to our service department and for the five out of five star rating. I am happy to hear that George provided you with exceptional service. Again, thank you for being our customer and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Linda S.
Rating Update
Since my last reporting, the dealership contacted me very quickly to correct the previous problems that I had experienced. I must say that Barbara went out of her way to see that I was taken care of and did a wonderful job. I am glad that she reached out to me and I will definitely return to this dealership when I need any service to my Sonata. Great job guys. Linda Samarel
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Thank you so much for writing this great review and sharing your experience regarding our service department. I am happy to hear that your concerns were resolved and you will be returning to Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

Titusville, FL
Awesome Service
I had a smooth and fast service appointment, thanks George.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your service needs and for the positive feedback. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A NIce Afternoon!

Brian H.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees and gret service.
Have purchased several vehicles from Cocoa Hyundai and have had all serviced there as well. Great staff and service department. Thank You
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Thank you Brian for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai and for taking the time to write this nice review of our dealership. I am happy to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) experience on future maintenance visit.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

Darlene S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Mark
Markwas very professional and answered all my questions with knowledge and respect

Hello Darlene,
  Mark and I appreciate you taking the time to write this nice review and for the five star rating. Mark has been with our service department for approximately for four months now and I am happy to hear that he provided you with a great service experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Margaret M.
great service
you advisor George is very knowledge and very friendly. the service department has a very friendly staff.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Margaret for writing this nice review regarding our service team and for the five star rating. We do have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers and work very hard to ensure that each guest and their Hyundai receive excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.