June K.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive to my needs and questions. Very impressed with the courtesy and professionalism everyone provided!

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service
The staff was very attentive and helpful in all aspects!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you June for taking your valuable time to share your experience of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that Austin and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you again here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Great Day!
(321)631-2492

PM
Paul M.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
issues resolved
I received an e-mail from Barbara Cherry the customer service manager for Cocoa Hyundai very promptly. We are having home phone issues so it was difficult for her to reach me since they did not have my cell phone number. After a pone conversation today where we could go into great detail about all issues, all issues have been resolved to everyones satisfaction. I also received an e-mail from Josh our salesman. He could not call either because of not having my cell phone number. I really appreciate the very timely response, and Barbara's genuine interest in trying to get all concerns resolved. will definitely recommend Cocoa Hyundai

10/11/2019 Category: Service
unexpected fees and not great customer service
It seems that if you are paying for something then the service is great, but if you try to get something that is supposed to be included, the buck is passed and don't get a response.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Hello Paul,
  Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention! Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each quest a five star experience. A apologize that we did not complete your oil change i a timely manner and Josh not returning your call. If I could please have a few minutes of your time personally regarding your issues with our dealership, I would appreciate it.

KT
Kelly T.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2019 Category: Service
window tinting & oil change
Had an issue but my issue is being resolved!! Service department was wonderful with getting back to me & helping to make me a very satisfied customer!! Thank you Barbara &. Kevin ..Derek!!

09/11/2019 Category: Service
window tinting
Horrible job!! Thought having it done at the dealership would have been the better choice. Sloppy job!! Windows are a mess. The back window is so bad that it’s hard to see out!! Had to go out of town & drove 8hrs! Have to bring it back to be corrected. Very disappointing.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you Kelly for completing our review and bringing your concerns to my attention! I apologize that you did not receive the five star experience we strive to give each and every customer here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I will be reaching out to you today to speak with you personally regarding your issues with your tint at our dealership.

Marilyn R.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
My car started great this AM after my service at Cocoa Hyundai!
GOOD JOB

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service reps are friendly & knowlegeable
I was disappointed when my battery showed lower than expected but not low enough for replacement. Was sent home and within 4 hours of turning off car it failed again.
This resulted in a tow resulting in having to leave the car overnight to see if new battery fixed the problem. Thankfully it has
I was furious with the Hyundai road service. I called for tow day 2. After about 4.5 hrs truck had not come. I called back and the guy could not find my call. Neither this day nor the day before. As he was about to set up another truck, the driver knocked on the door. I handed him the phone. He was sooo sweet. Seeing my absolute frustration, he gave me a hug. I really needed that hug!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Hello Marilyn,
  Thank you for completing our review and bringing your concerns to my attention. I apologize for your frustration and inconvenience of your battery failing and for the miscommunication with Hyundai road side assistance. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you personally regarding your most recent experience, I would appreciate it.

Customer Relatios
(321)631-.2444

2016 Hyundai Azera
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Amazing quick response
Very satisfied with Barbara taking the time to read my previous review and calling me to explain what happened that morning that put them behind schedule.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time
Almost hour before someone came get car
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for completing our review of your most recent maintenance visit and for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am sorry that your service visit was not exceptional and your appointment took longer than you expected. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your issues with our dealership, I would appreciate it!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
Customer Service department

07/09/2019 Category: Service
First Service appointment at this dealership
Not close to professionalism at previous Hyundai facility
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Hello Donna,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for bringing your concerns to our attention. I apologize that your most recent service visit was not exceptional. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

VC
Vince C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast in and out
Thoroughly inspected and fixed issue under warranty. Adjusted part for free. Customer service just OK. Can't complain about in and out service.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Warranty shmarranty
Horrible value. Charged me $60 to "adjust" a part that cost $48 and takes 10 minutes to access and adjust. I was robbed. Sad they conduct business in such a way. Car has 47k miles. It's under warranty. Service and value ripoff. Buyer beware.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hello Vince,
  Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention, I am sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations at your most recent maintenance visit. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to discuss your issue with our dealership, I would appreciate personally speaking with you.

Marie S.
Orlando, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
Check engine light

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light keeps coming on.
Check engine light keeps coming on after several visits.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Marie,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to go over the issues you are having with your check engine light, I would appreciate your feedback.

WP
William P.
Merritt Island, FL
05/25/2019 Category: Service
window delamination issue
after further review the issue was resolved in a perfectly acceptable manner that warrants a 5 star rating

05/25/2019 Category: Service
scheduling issues
My routine service job (oil change etc) was perfect but my warranty work for a delaminated rear window tint was a scheduling mix up resulting in an extra trip to the dealership.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Hello William,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations at our dealership. I apologize for the scheduling issue with your re tint on your Elantra and I would also, like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. We truly appreciate your business and hope to make your next visit to Cocoa Hyundai a full five star experience.

Have A Very Nice Memorial Day Weekend!

05/17/2019 Category: Service
My visit
Thank you for taking the time to address my concern on my last visit. My service was great and everyone was kind.

05/17/2019 Category: Service
My visit
Very disappointing.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concern with your most recent service visit. Our customers satisfactions if very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to five each and every customer. We truly appreciate your business and hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Christopher W.
Merritt Island, FL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Resolved Customer Service Concern
I did have some initial issues with quality of service at Cocoa Hyundai. I was contacted by the service manager, who was eager to make it right. He is personally ensuring that my concerns are taken care of. I appreciate the steps he’s taking and am confident he will resolve the issue at hand.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Waste of time!
Communication/service when making an appointment is horrible. Besides the fact that the problem I took my vehicle to them for wasn’t even fixed. Customer service doesn’t seem like a priority when you’re given an attitude for asking questions. The only thing they’re concerned about is making money.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello Christopher,
  Thank you so much for out to us regarding your concerns, I am sorry we have failed to meet your expectations and I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning! We truly appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call me.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

WN
Wilfrid N.
wilfrid newman
everything was taken care of by Barbara cherry

wilfrid newman
waited to long for work to be done
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Hello Wilfrid,
  We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that your wait was longer than you expected and hope this did not cause too much inconvenience for the rest of the day. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again at Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Day!

Friendly
Timly and efficient
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Hello Gregory,
  Thank you for completing this review of our service department. Our goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai is to give each customer a five star experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your most recent maintenance visit, I would appreciate your feedback. I will be be in the office tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM.

Have A Nice Evening!
(32)631-2444

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Ac issues
My car went In for service 4 times in two weeks due to ac issues. It took a while but I think the issue is now fixed..

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Wishy washy service
My cat has been back 4 times in 2 weeks. Ac issues still not fixed.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Good Morning,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I am sorry we have failed you to meet your expectations. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you , I would appreciate your feedback.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service bad car
Barbara was great and worked very hard to get my issue resolved. I have never had an issue with the service at Cocoa Hyundai. I just have an issue with my Elentra.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
Meh
Meh don't buy an elentra
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for bringing your concerns to my attention and for taking the time to speak with me this morning. We will try our best to resolve the issue you are having with your Hyundai. Thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call me.