4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

12/25/2019 Category: Service
Check in and customer service
The check in process was quick and easy. I was greeted upon pulling up. Abe was able to take care of additional concern I had with my tires.

12/25/2019 Category: Service
Gabe is terrible don’t use him
Gabe is service is terrible. Don’t use him as your service write.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Per the comversation that you had wiyh both Bruce and Ab I am sending this for a rescore Thank You

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Recall visit
Brian Payne is a very good rep for the service department....he is efficient and friendly! He is one of the many reasons I don’t mind to wait for service at Coconut Creek Hyundai.

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Recall customer service
Not happy with Rose's customer service as a rep
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Brian thanks you for rescoring his survey and so do I sorry for what happened with Rita

BP
Brad P.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
Gabriel was wonderful

07/04/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
I did not like the hassle of getting so many oil changes to determine the engine was consuming oil and was faulty. The engine warranty is great. I have a noise now coming from my air conditioning pulley. This was not making the noise when it was service for a new engine. I brought it back and was told it is not covered under warranty. I am going to drive it as it is a new engine and go from there. I I do not like that it has a totally different issue after service.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your response it can only help us get better knowing how we failed can help us fix our problems

DT
Desmond T.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
good service
friendly staff

03/05/2019 Category: Service
good service
good
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

I will review with my staff

MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

GB
Gladys B.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Rita Bessman is very thoughful
Rita Bessman has been amazing with me in trying to get the issues with my suv resolved. I greatly appreciate all her help

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Highly unsatisfied repeat customer.
This is the last vehicle I will ever purchase from this dealership nor will I ever recommend any of my colleagues at the hospital friends nor family to purchase at this dealership. It saddens me to have to write this because my family and I have purchased multiple cars at this dealership and now because of this horrible experience we will never purchase from this dealership ever again.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I have the autherization to order the engine I should when I should receive it tomorrow.  I am sending you thr rescore that we spoke of I thank you for it

PV
Philip V.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
The service advisor apologized for the extensive delay, and corrected the situation by giving me a free service.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Disappointed
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

If you believe she remedied the situation and did the right thing would you consider giving a 5 star rating?

BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you Phillip for taking the time to fill out the survey and rescoring, giving Rita a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Much better
The effort put in was very reassuring, left feeling like a valued customer.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Smh
I’m confused about the maintenance that goes on at this dealership, I can’t lie.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for coming in today.

Stanley S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Good location
The completed work was very good

10/17/2018 Category: Service
It is very average
Had to call dealership as to progress and job was not completed on time.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

I will review with my team.

BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Stanley for taking the time to rescore the survey and giving Abe a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Eleanor L.
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/11/2018 Category: Service

07/11/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy
Polite and helpful
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Good afternoon Eleanor. Left you a message. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please enjoy a free oil change on us on your next service visit,

BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and giving Mario a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Carolyn C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Company appreciation
I do appreciate the response from management regarding my dissatisfaction with some parts of my visit. It really does show that this dealership cares about it’s customers. I will be back.

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Service requested not done
I purchased a service contact when I purchased my Ionic.
First time in for service. The service writer couldn’t have been nicer. Call me in to get the service wrote up very quickly. The service department took it in and returned it very quickly. I did not discover until I got home and looked. They did not rotate my tires nor did they check the tire pressure and bring them up to the proper pressure. Very disappointed. Told. Y car back the next day and talked to the service manager. Asked him how could I trust them to do what they say they did.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Good afternoon Carolyn, if Abe (the service writer) treated you how you deserved, would you consider rescoring at a 5 star?

Joseph W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
After speaking to the dealer
I might have spoken out of line about this dealership, they contacted me immediately after seeing the review, and said they would check the damage I discribed and possibly make repair, my mistake was not contacting them before my review, this is my forth SANTA fe from this dealership never once did I have a problem with there service or the personal that work there, sorry if I caused them any advertisement,

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Damaged to my car
NOT, car was found damaged after service was complete . 646-721-0382 Joe Weihs
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Per our conversation we'll see you next week Tuesday.

BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Scott S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Third time was not a charm
Bianco called me to get me to reduce my rating. He said he would be there to talk to me. He wasn't. Didn't call me either. I asked Abe (who was totally professional), will I need an alignment after this repair!. The tech told Abe and I that I should go for an alignment. Well if the vechical needs an alignment after your repair. Shouldn't Hyundai do it?

06/11/2018 Category: Service
3rd time is a charm
Quality of service going down hill. They are looking to charge for unnecessary things.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the input. When you come in tomorrow we will address your concerns. If Abe treated you prefessionnal we will ask to rate him please.

BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

I will review.

BW
Burton W.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Service survey Re Do
I had an uncomfortable servicing on May 4, but after talking to Bianco my issues were explained and resolved for the future to my satiusfaction.

05/31/2018 Category: Service
I am unhappy with my service experience at Coconut Creek Hyundai.
See my review on the previous pages.

The terms of service, I do not feel, apply to me. I am merely completing my opinion of the service done to my car by Coconut Creek Hyundai, that I was unhappy with.

I am checking the SUBMIT button only because I want someone to read my review and get back to me.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the conversation Mr. Burton. As per our conversation, your next 2 services will be covered and we will send out the cap on Monday. Look forward to servicing your vehicle soon.

BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance of Vehicle
The CSR called and advised what will be done on the vehicle before proceeding with the repairs as promised. Also as soon as the car was ready he called. Exceptional good work. Quite pleasant person.

05/28/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance of Car
My overall experience was good except that my glove compartment was searched. As there was finger prints on my documents (grease) and disposable gloves box. For the type of servicing being done the had no right being in there. The trust I had is no longer there.
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

I will review with my staff. As per our conversation we will be more than happy to perform a premium wash on your vehicle as you requested on your next service.

BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving Melvin the 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. You can always ask for him when you come in.

AP
Aisha P.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Making a bad situation right
Bruce and Bianco made everything right. They are the only reason why I will continue to come to Coconut Creek Hyundai.

12/26/2017 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Horrible Service
BIANCO C. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

I will review with my staff.