SZ
Sandy Z.
09/19/2020
Did a great job. Made appointment, no waiting. Thanks!

FI
Fred I.
Pittstown, NJ
09/14/2020
Transmission Replacement
Professional, friendly, know what to do to resolve problem. some post repair issues, not necessarily related however resolved them immediately.

Douglas S.
Acura RDX
09/11/2020
Fast and Convenient Service
I needed an appointment for my car to be inspected and I was able to get a time the following day. When I brought my vehicle in I was greeted and they immediately took my car and carried out the inspection. Price for the inspection was reasonable and I was very pleased with the service.

09/09/2020
Great
Service was great! Tom is so very nice!

FC
Francis C.
Chrysler 200
09/09/2020
I had to have my AWD transfer case repaired and these guys were great and at an excellent price!

Michele C.
Jeep Cherokee
09/03/2020
Easy and fast car inspection
Made reservation for car inspection... I was in and out in less than 30 minutes! Thank you.

John C.
Bedminster, NJ
09/03/2020
Great service while you wait.
I will be back.

Craig w.
Bridgewater, NJ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/17/2020
Easy to deal with.
Easy to deal with. Did the work and checked additional issues for me.

VC
Vicki C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/06/2020
Efficient and thorough
Very knowledgeable and competent service.

Annandale, NJ
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/26/2020
Awesome service
Very professional and gets the job done right. I’ve had transmission work and maintenance/repair work done. Easy to get an appointment and work is done quickly.

KL

Lebanon, NJ
Ford Edge
06/09/2020
Great service, great team
Great team. Great service. Been using them for years. Saved me lots of money by doing the job right. I am an engineer and know they have an outstanding team.

John P.
Somerville, NJ
05/20/2020
Friendly and professional - Yes , Price?
They were very friendly and looked at the car in one day. The transmission was shot so they gave me an estimate for a new one which seemed a lot higher than an estimate I got from another place. So the only thing I can base it on for the price is the estimate but as far as their work I heard good things about them.

VC
Vicki C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/08/2020
Very accommodating.
Very thorough and and efficient. Absolutely knows what they’re doing.

05/04/2020
Recent visit
Very professional and courteous, nice guys!