John P.
Somerville, NJ
05/20/2020
Friendly and professional - Yes , Price?
They were very friendly and looked at the car in one day. The transmission was shot so they gave me an estimate for a new one which seemed a lot higher than an estimate I got from another place. So the only thing I can base it on for the price is the estimate but as far as their work I heard good things about them.

VC
Vicki C.
Flemington, NJ
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/08/2020
Very accommodating.
Very thorough and and efficient. Absolutely knows what they’re doing.

Flemington, NJ
05/04/2020
Recent visit
Very professional and courteous, nice guys!

LC
Leslie C.
Oldwick, NJ
Jaguar XJ
04/25/2020
Fast, fair, and great work!
Tom is the best! He hadn’t seen my Jag for awhile because we don’t drive it much in the winter. It’s a 1999 and we are trying to preserve it!
He determined that it needed a computer upgrade - ugh 😩. He called to explain it all to us and tell us about how long it would take.
Everything went like clockwork and we picked it up when he called. Always a pleasant experience with Tom. He takes great care of us and he makes me feel like he really likes my car which is important to me 😁.

Robert G.
Lebanon, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
04/03/2020
Good friendly service
Needed fast help and I got it. Job was done well. I will take my car there for service in the future.

Donna Lee S.
Somerville, NJ
Lexus ES 350
04/01/2020
Very friendly, accommodating, and professional.
Can't wait to use them again! Wonderful service!

JV
Jerry V.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Mercury Mariner
04/01/2020
ABS Fix
Contacted Cokesbury Auto regarding an ABS issue. Tom answered, was very polite and volunteered to get my car himself, no charge. Very pleased with the service. This is now my mechanic shop for all my cars.

James H.

Francis B.
Glen Gardner, NJ
03/19/2020
Excellent service!
Always Excellent service , pleasant and efficient. I endorse and recommend Cokesbury Automotive !

Alexander B.
Springfield, NJ
03/17/2020
Excellent experience
Very attentive, very experienced. Tom answered all my questions and directed me with all my vehicle needs. I would absolutely recommend Cokesbury automotive.

Scott H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
GMC Acadia
03/16/2020
Happy Customer
They were professional, courteous and kept me well informed throughout my repair

TV
Tony V.
Lebanon, NJ
03/12/2020
this place has been excellent in the past. this last time i am extremly dissapointed.
check engine light is still on.
muffler is still rattling and very noisy

PS
Paul S.
High Bridge, NJ
Ford Edge
03/11/2020
Always excellent service at Cokesbury Automotive. I've been bringing my cars here for years. My current vehicle has over 120k miles and is still going strong thanks to their preventative maintenance services. Just had a tune-up, coolant flush and transmission service. Car is purring like a kitten. :) Highly recommended.

Jonathan K.
Phillipsburg, NJ
03/03/2020
Horrible experience
It was a terrible experience. The guy who waited on me was rude and they ripped me off. Was going to call the police, but just wanted my car back and to leave. I am getting the credit back though, because I disputed it and worked in my favor.

Atlantic Highlands, NJ
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/21/2020
Reliable and trustworthy
Very thorough, gives you options and explains everything clearly.