GB

Rachel P.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/15/2019
Extraordinary!
Tom is wonderful. So nice and helpful.

J
Jeff or Reggie
Nazareth, PA
11/02/2019
Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists
Once again Tom delivers. Last minute appt and got us up and running. Thanks Tom!

LW
Lisa W.
10/28/2019
Quick service
Very polite and courteous, offered very quick and professional service.

FM
Fred M.
10/26/2019
Great service.
This shop has the best trained staff in the area. They know how to do their job and we trust them to do it right. We have been using them for over 40 years.

PS
Paul S.
High Bridge, NJ
Ford Edge
10/17/2019
The technicians at Cokesbury Automotive are top-notch. They always go the extra mile to provide excellent service. I don't trust anyone else with my vehicles.

BW
Bohdan W.
Toyota Yaris
10/16/2019
Electrical
Tom's very good at electrical work

Matthew R.
Somerset, NJ
10/01/2019
Very happy with the work performed
As usual, Tom did excellent work.

BK
Friendly and fast service

Rich M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/09/2019
Local, fast and reasonable.
Dragged in my elderly car, which had a broken linkage bushing and was stuck in "Park," at the end of the business day. Tom got it out of gear within minutes to get it off the tow dolly. By late the next day, it was fixed and ready to go. Turns out, my car had an overly complicated linkage setup that was unique to that model and year. Yet, they were able to figure it out, fix it and get me back on track literally overnight. (I wish that when I take ill I could get an appointment with my doctor and have my problem corrected as quickly!) So glad this quality shop is located nearby (and that I broke down nearby, as well). Oh yeah, just as importantly, the price for the service was extremely fair. "They done me right!"

Port Murray, NJ
08/15/2019
Fast service
Tom was great. Took my vehicle right away and notified me when it was finished. Very thorough explanation.

J
Jeff or Reggie
Nazareth, PA
Nissan
08/09/2019
Fleet Repair
We have a fleet of 12 trucks and Tom always keeps us on the road and working!

PJ
Peter J.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Peter said he was very happy with his service.

G
Greg
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Ford Excursion
07/01/2019
Fast, reliable service.
Always fixed right the first time and that rates 5 stars in my book. No one has time for return trips. Prices are where they should be. I've had nothing but great experiences there. I will be back for sure.

Diane M.
Avenel, NJ
Dodge Journey
06/27/2019
Great work!
Work done in a professional and timely manner. No job to big or to small. Keep up the great work! My Dodge, Johnny Journey runs like new with a new transmission and front end work.
Diane M.

Mendham, NJ
06/20/2019
Quality work
Work done in a quality way. Very professional.

Matthew R.
Somerset, NJ
06/07/2019
Very happy with the work performed
Very happy with the work performed here. Tom is very nice and knowledgeable and took time to explain the work done.

MV
Michael V.
Somerville, NJ
Plymouth Satellite
06/05/2019
Great old school mechanics
They worked on the transmission on my 1970 Plymouth and got her running great when I thought it would need to be rebuilt. She shifts superb now and drives 100% better. Thank you!!!

PS
Paul S.
High Bridge, NJ
Ford Edge
05/27/2019
Always Excellent Service
Cokesbury Automotive always provides excellent service. They are the best in the business as far as I'm concerned. Only place I trust with my vehicles.

CK
Carl K.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
05/22/2019
Vibration problem
paid $1000 for a front brake job vibration still there. Brought it for the cob you did lots of other things I did not ask for.Carl Koch.
Tom H. from Cokesbury Automotive And Trans responded on 05/23/2019

Hi Carl sorry you are not happy with your vehicle.You did have a brake caliper that was seized & holding the brakes on. That could certainly cause a vibration. Also we balanced your tires. we did not feel a vibration on our road test after. I would welcome the opportunity to go for a ride with you to see what the vibration may be. We want everyone to be satisfied & to have a happy safe vehicle.