Charles S.
Millington, TN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/26/2019
Charles
Honest, trustworthy people with excellent customer service

Clara W.
Millington, TN
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2019
Cole's Carquest Auto Cares about their Customers
Thank GOD for honest people like Mr. Aaron & Mr. Dwayne Cole @ Cole's Carquest Auto Parts & Service in Munford, TN. Having a Peace of Mind is worth the drive. I am so grateful that GOD has allowed our path to cross. Thanks for being committed to serve your Clients with integrity when you prepare their automobiles. Be BLESSED to be a BLESSING!!!
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for this fabulous review.  We appreciate you!!

TC
Thad C.
Dodge Stratus
03/11/2019
Fast & Friendly Service!
They do good work and are great people!
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for your continued trust.

03/09/2019
Highly recommended
These guys do great work. I will continue to use them in the future.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for your  great review.  We appreciate you!

Rick M.
03/09/2019
Peculiar Obsession
Cole's Carquest treat customers with a peculiar obsession, they know it's Hometown Service that will deliver continued service. Making Munford Great Still.

Daisy C.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
03/07/2019
Wonderful
It was a great experience.

Millard R.
Nissan Xterra
03/05/2019
Nissan repair
I have always been taken care of here. They care to make sure the job is done right and I was completely informed of the work that was necessary to make sure I am back on the road with a well running vehicle.

RD
Roger D.
02/24/2019
Brake repair
Needed brakes because of grinding. Got rear brakes and rotors . Less that original est. honest and reliable. Will keep going back. Arron is really good .

Jon S.
02/13/2019
Love these guys !!!
Our family started taking our vehicles to Cole’s Carquest in Munford when we moved here 2 years ago. They perform all of our maintenance and we’ve been very pleased with the service they’ve provided. They are reasonable, professional, courteous and above all - HONEST. We will be back and I definitely recommend them to others.

VJ
Vince J.
Ford Expedition EL
02/09/2019
Good service& knowledgable, thorough. They do their research if needed.
Aaron did an excellent job finding the answers to all the problems.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  We appreciate your confidence in our service department and Service Manager Aaron Guinn.

Cole's CARQUEST Auto Parts & Service

WH
William H.
Nissan Titan
02/09/2019
Great Customer Service
I needed a tail light assembly for my Nissan Titan. They got the part quickly and replaced my broken light. Everything was at very reasonable price.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your kind review and your trust in our service department.

Cole's CARQUEST Auto Parts & Service

SR
Steven R.
Acura TSX
02/08/2019
Customer service
They are very prompt and keep you informed on the repairs of your car.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your kind review and your continued trust in our shop.

Cole's CARQUEST Auto Parts and Service

TC
Thad C.
Dodge Stratus
02/08/2019
Fast & Friendly Service!
Excellent work & great people.

MK
Michael K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/06/2019
Great home town service truly amazing
Honestly one of the best car repair experiences I ever have had.

BC
Brian C.
Brighton, TN
01/31/2019
Kindness
You all did great work and you are so kind

RD
Roger D.
01/18/2019
Service dept
Honest, fair price, timely repair and Aaron explains the work done.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your outstanding review.  We appreciate your kind words and your business.

RL
Rose L.
Burlison, TN
01/07/2019
Car repare
Good service, helpfulness , they really try hard to do the best work in a timely manor.

TT
Tim T.
01/02/2019
Efficient and friendly. Accurate service.

GW
George W.
Ford Edge
12/30/2018
Prompt and friendly service
I needed a last minute year end oil change and tune up for an unexpected trip and they accommodated me with friendly and prompt service. I love going here because I know my car, which has to last me a few more years while I put a kid through college - is in good hands.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for your continued support.  It is our pleasure to serve you.  Dwayne Cole, Owner

Daniel H.
Cadillac DeVille
12/01/2018
Hale Trucking
Cole's always meets our needs no matter what. I would recommend them to everyone.