4.5

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Hospitality was well received in a polite manner.
Thank you for having my left side mirror completely finished with Black paint to match the Black body of my car. Its appearance looked very pleasing to the eyes and it works just like the one that was replaced. Thank YOU !!! Service was Great!!!!

Marsha B.
Lanham, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
2018 Santa Fe
I have known William DeSilva fir clues to 15 years. I have always found to be the most trust worthy person I know. I had my car towed and he took charge. Apparent, the car needed a new fuel pump. I’ve come to know that if William says something needs to be done., it needs to be done. I have never known him to “inflate a bill”. I would and have recommended him to others.

Bowie, MD
Exceptional service
Entire staff are very professional and helpful. .

2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Great experience at College Park Hyundai.
Very much appreciate the responsiveness and professionalism of Alan and all the College Park Hyundai staff.

SD
Samaria D.
Hyattsville, MD
The kindness and concerns
I always get good service Mr Silver is very good with tell me what's going on with my vehicle.
S.Doll

Steven W.
University Park, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2020 Category: Service
2019 Elantra Value package First Oil Change, and 2008 60,000 mile service
Salesman and supervisor were very helpful at purchase Service Dept was knowledgeable and performed the 2019 Elantra's oil change and inspection quickly. The next day, they performed a multipoint inspection on the 2008 Elantra, confirmed what I thought I knew found a few small issues and completed the work in one afternoon for a very reasonable price. I am quite satisfied with their service. The personnel in sales and service were helpful in determining what "must" be done and what should be done in the next few years before the next scheduled service.

ES
Elisabeth S.
Greenbelt, MD
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Service Professional William has consistently provided the best customer service experience over the years. The dealership has always been my preferred option for any maintenance or repair. They have a good waiting area with all the amenities one wants while waiting.

LC
Lorraine C.
Lanham, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
The customer service
My service consultant Mr. William Silver is very respectful, friendly, polite and greets his customers at the door. The waiting area is always clean and comfortable.

AW
Alexandra W.
College Park, MD
01/20/2020 Category: Service
a great day
Mike Goldberg and his service team never disappoint. I've been bringing my Sonata to them for six years now and customer service is always outstanding from start to finish. I'll never go anywhere else !

KH
Kim H.
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Great

Dora H.
Greenbelt, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2020 Category: Service
William Silva and staff always check my car over and let me know if there any repairs need to be done and approximate cost. They are helpful and if I ever need service on my car I will go to College Park Hyundai. I have been going there for over 15 years.

Brentwood, MD
Convenient
None

PC
Phillip C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
They always provide prompt and professional service.
College Park Hyundai always provides me with prompt and professional service! Also, Ms. Patti Davis my Service Manger is the best!

Silas H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great Customer Service
The great customer service I’ve received from Service Manager Mike and Business Manager Ebonni have been the best I’ve experienced at any dealership. Those two have assisted me with every issue or question I’ve had with my new Palisade. I would recommend and continue to come back to College Park Hyundai for their extraordinary service alone. Great customer experience!!!

Richard W.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Will be back
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comment! We look forward to seeing you again.