MARK & ROSE S.
02/06/2020
Awesome staff
I came in with a rusted out tailpipe flange. I expected to get the run around and be told To replace the whole exhaust system. Instead I was treated honestly at a very fair price for the repair. They even found another exhaust leak and fixed that too.
Locally owned and operated with integrity. Hard to find a shop like this these days!
6 stars in my book. Thank you so much!
Mark and Rose

ST
SHIRLEY T.
Windsor, CO
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/05/2020
I PASSED!!!
Thanks to the guys at Collins Automotive my car finally passed emissions. I had taken it to 2 mechanics and still FAILED but the guys at Collins figured out what was wrong fixed it and didn't even charge me the diagnostic fee. And Lori was fantastic. Thank you Collins Automotive . I wish all auto shops were run this well!
Shirley

SCOTT W.
Nissan 300ZX
01/30/2020
Honesty
Scott is a great person to take your exhaust work to....he’s straight forward with no BS.....and they do quality work.

Fort Collins, CO
01/29/2020
Awesome place, awesome people
It doesn’t get better than Collins. The people, quality of work and prices are all amazing. Highly recommend visiting this great repair facility.

VD
Vincent D.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Vincent said he loves the service and the work.

MATT C.
01/22/2020
Engine Diagnosis
I brought my 4Runner in for a diagnostic check. They reviewed the vehicle went through it and everything turned out to be OK. I was satisfied with the work completed and the professionalism in a timely matter.

SHANE M.
Windsor, CO
01/20/2020
Awesome friendly customer service.
They have the best interest of the customer in mind. Up front honest service. Greatly appreciated.

KW
KRISTI W.
01/17/2020
Honest, dependable, trustworthy
I have been going to Collins Mufflers for years for all my mechanic work, oil changes etc. Scott is honest and does a great job. He doesn’t try to sell me things I don’t need and I trust him.

Steve W.
Fort Collins, CO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Steve said that the front office and Scott the owner are attentive. They got him in and out when they said they would.

DA
DAWN A.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
01/16/2020
Great Place!!!
I was sent here because I needed a place that had a welder. The people that work here are some of the nicest, Honest, and caring people that I have met in a long time. I would never hesitate to recommend this place to anyone that was looking for a good place to go.

GD
Glen D.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Glen said the business continually has good service. He said Scott does good work.

JEANNIE B.
Johnstown, CO
GMC Acadia
01/10/2020
Friendly and helpful service.
Great business to work with. You know the repairs will be done right.

MATT B.
01/09/2020
Very good work, prompt and friendly.
Very good work, prompt and friendly. Fair price.

Severance, CO
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/08/2020
The people
The employees there make you feel like your part of the family. They can diagnose the problem, fix it and strive to have you back on the road the same day. Won’t take my trucks anywhere else.