Collision Center of Peoria

LR
LINDA R.
Hyundai
04/17/2013 Category: Collision
I can't think of anything the did wrong.They were timely and had good follow up. I have no complaints.

SUSAN S.
Acura
04/17/2013 Category: Collision
They did every right friendly and pro.

JENNIFER S.
04/17/2013 Category: Collision
I have not had any issues. They treated me well and my car looks good.

CY
CAROL Y.
04/16/2013 Category: Collision
They were very polite and professional. They did the job quick and my car looks good.

JANET S.
Lexus
04/16/2013 Category: Collision
They did a great job keeping me informed and it was very easy.

RT
ROBERT T.
04/16/2013 Category: Collision
Everything was good the hood and body work were done good. The work, people and front end people were good.

JOHN H.
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
They gave me an estimate and it was the same. The car looks excellent, they cleaned it up really nice.

JAMES S.
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
I got the same good service that I always get. I got an email every day and I feel they went the extra mile. Tiffany remembered my name and that made me feel special.

LJ
LEE J.
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
Because of the customer service. My car was done in a timely fashion and they detailed my car. It was very clean when I picked it up.

GK
GABRIEL K.
Hyundai
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
The experiance was seamless and flawless. They were courteous, kind and kept me informed during the process.

MICHAEL G.
GMC
04/12/2013 Category: Collision
As a business owner I appreciate business doing what they say. I appreciate the OEM parts and fair pricing. I was impressed with the communcation level from my rep and the update email system.

ROB M.
Ford
04/12/2013 Category: Collision
Communication was done well. I did not have any issues there. They explained everything really well and the body work was good.

CECILIA S.
04/12/2013 Category: Collision
I was very impressed with the way they kept me up to date with all of the progress of my vehicle.

CQ
CARLOS Q.
Infiniti
04/11/2013 Category: Collision
I picked up my car and three wheels were damaged and there was a scratch in the car on the inside.

A
ADRIANA
04/11/2013 Category: Collision
I was very happy. They were very nice and friendly, and they kept me updated. It was an overall good experience.

BRITTANY B.
04/10/2013 Category: Collision
I got really good customer service and my vehicle turned out really good.

GH
GILBERT H.
Ford
04/10/2013 Category: Collision
They didnt put my license plate bracket back on, threw it in the back of the truck.

CINDI H.
04/10/2013 Category: Collision
I think they did a great job, great attention to detail.

ET
EUGENE T.
Infiniti
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
I have nothing but good to say, they did an excellent job.