CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia

Overall Rating 3.61538/5Overall Rating 3.61538/5Overall Rating 3.61538/5rating 3.61538rating 3.61538
Latest Review almost 4 years ago

Terri B.
Hyun
07/10/2012 Category: Collision
They were very conscientious. They kept me up to date and the office was very clean.

07/10/2012 Category: Collision
They took too long.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Terri, we're sorry you had to wait. The majority of repair delays were caused from getting the correct suspension parts for your 2001 Santa Fe. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future. Thanks for choosing us.

Michele R.
Honda
06/18/2012 Category: Collision
When I first got there they were nice, but it went down hill from there.

06/18/2012 Category: Collision
I had to keep coming back and forth because of mistakes.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Hi, Michele. We apologize that you had to come back for some corrective issues regarding the repairs to your Honda. We re-aligned the hood and removed a minor finger print in the paint. Unfortunately, some of the delay was due to the fact that we had to remove the front bumper and headlamps from your vehicle to address a burned out headlight bulb. It wasn't until after, that we learned it was a prior condition of which your husband was aware. We do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thanks for choosing us!

Lupe M.
Dodge
06/12/2012 Category: Collision
A lot of things happened between the shop and insurance. My car was not detailed.

06/12/2012 Category: Collision
If I had to do it again I would not go to a shop recommended my insurance company. My car is brand new and the shop was not familiar with my vehicle.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Lupe, sorry for the impression with which you left our shop concerning our familiarity with your vehicle. As a company, we pride ourselves on the continuous training we provide. We require our employees to stay current with all types of vehicles and the necessary procedures to properly repair them. According to your vehicle’s owner’s manual, the headrests did not require replacing after deployment. Instead, a simple resetting of the headrest was all that was needed. Sorry for any confusion.

Mathew C.
Toyo
05/29/2012 Category: Collision
I can't give it a 5, but overall I can say it was a 4.

05/29/2012 Category: Collision
The pick up date I was to pick the at 11:00am but they were closed. They never told me that they would be close at that time. Everything else was good.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Matt, sorry for the miscommunication. We were open at 11:00 on Saturday. You must have gone to our fleet store, which is closed on Saturdays.

Marcelino R.
Dodg
05/08/2012 Category: Collision
They did not call me back about the missing part on the dash. They were going to put a new one on because the old one was found in the trash.

05/08/2012 Category: Collision
There was a piece missing on the dashboard.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Marcelino, if you would like to come back with the side defroster vent that was sitting on your dash, we can try to reattach it again for you. But due to the existing warped condition of the dash, the vent may not stay attached.

BR
Bharat B.
04/30/2012 Category: Collision
It took them forever to accommodate me. I should not have had to take my car back there.

04/30/2012 Category: Collision
I got the car back, but it is still not finished. The tire pressure light stays on. I already returned the rental and the work wasn't done yet. It's not possible for me to go on the weekend.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Hi, Bharat. Back when you picked up your Sienna van, we informed you that there were never any tire pressure valves in several of your tires. Please contact us if you would like us to give you an estimate to replace and install the missing valves.

LT
Lori T.
Toyo
04/17/2012 Category: Collision
There was lack of communication with the time of the repair.

04/17/2012 Category: Collision
There were miscommunications regarding when I could pick up the car and pay the deductible.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Lori, we follow guidelines set by past repairs when determining time in shop for repairs. We apologize that we repaired the vehicle too quickly. We did take responsibility and pay for your rental from time of completion until you were able to secure the money for your deductible.

YB
Yvonne B.
04/02/2012 Category: Collision
There was confusion with the missing item. I chose them because I was told the rental would be there and I would get a rental like my vehicle.

04/02/2012 Category: Collision
We had things missing from the vehicle.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Hello, Yvonne. Although we did not feel responsible for the GPS system, which was missing from your vehicle, we reimbursed you 100% for a new one. I believe the issue stemmed from miscommunication between CollisionMax and your son. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing us.

NY
Nancy Y.
Mits
03/29/2012 Category: Collision
They worked very hard with doing the work.

03/29/2012 Category: Collision
The shop replaced one of my headlights but there is moisture in the other headlight.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Hi, Nancy. Even though we had no dealings with your leaking headlamp, we spent several hours (at no expense to you) trying to correct this wear and tear issue. I hope all is well now. Please contact us if you would like an estimate to replace the old lamp.

Benjamin S.
03/26/2012 Category: Collision
The people there were extremely nice. Except for one thing, everything was great.

03/26/2012 Category: Collision
It wasn't perfect.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Hi, Ben. We hope all is well now. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Your repair is covered for as long as you own the vehicle.

Crystal B.
Plym
03/23/2012 Category: Collision
I had to bring back because of the oil. It was not ready when I went to pick it up. Not all the work was finished.

03/23/2012 Category: Collision
When I came to pick it up the first time they did not complete the job. I left it for another 3 days to complete the repairs and I had to pay for the rental out of my pocket.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Hi, Crystal. We apologize for not fully completing the repairs the first time. This is an unfortunate situation that should never happen. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing us.

SR
Susan R.
Gmc
03/20/2012 Category: Collision
It took a little longer than it should have.

03/20/2012 Category: Collision
It took a little longer then I though it would but everything else was good.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Hi, Susan. Sometimes even the simplest of repairs can hit speed bumps (no pun intended). We did not anticipate our new part supplier to send a damaged tailgate for your truck. The result was a three day repair instead of two. Sorry for any inconveniences that may have caused you.

Alexander S.
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
It is just the average number. I had to go back three times.

03/18/2012 Category: Collision
I had to go back twice and I have to go back again.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Northeast Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2012
Alexander, we are extremely sorry you had to come back. We hope all is well with the completed corrective repairs. Please call on us for an future assistance. Thanks for choosing us.

James K.
Dodge
12/16/2015 Category: Collision
They did a wonderful job!

RP
Robert P.
12/02/2015 Category: Collision
I like their service, their hospitality and the overall fixing of the car! The receptionist was great and everyone I dealt with was better then I expected!

MQ
Megan Q.
11/25/2015 Category: Collision
They do good work!

EZ
Eric Z.
11/23/2015 Category: Collision
They were very understanding!

Mcdermott D.
Ford
11/14/2015 Category: Collision
They kept me informed on the repair. The repair was longer them we expected.

DA
Dante A.
11/13/2015 Category: Collision
My car looks good and it was finished faster then they said it would be!

HM
Harry M.
11/09/2015 Category: Collision
They were really good to me!