Overall Rating 4.5714307/5Overall Rating 4.5714307/5Overall Rating 4.5714307/5Overall Rating 4.5714307/5rating 4.5714307
Overall Rating 1.64286/5rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286

LD
Lisa D.
very friendly customer service
This is the only dealership I will go to very fast and friendly staff
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

My team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

SR
Shaina R.
North Dinwiddie, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Amazing. !
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

EW
Erica W.
Henrico, VA
Greatest
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Tommy and his team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

2, VA
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Came in for oil change and the antenna cover fell off after the snow storm that peice had to be ordered. After that l was finish
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Joseph C.
Chesterfield, VA

NN
Nathaniel N.
Lawrenceville, VA
Service job well done.
They serviced my car fast
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Donna S.
Hopewell, VA
12/15/2018 Category: Service
quick, thorough, clean and very friendly
The minute you walk in the door you are made to feel like family. They know you by name and ready to immediately help you with any problem you have. The service dept. is very thorough and they go above and beyond to make sure they have examined every inch of your vehicle. While you are waiting you are made comfortable with TV, beverages, etc to make the time go by faster. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. They are number 1 in my book.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this very kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. I am so glad to hear you feel like family as we strive to make you feel that way. Please let us know how we can serve you in the future!

DF
Donna F.
Colonial Heights, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service and friendly staff
So far wonderful service every visit
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Quick Service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

WW
Wendi W.
Emporia, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service but but poor quality products.
The customer service is always great. All service people give their best and are always polite and take you seriously. My problem is with the "short life" of some of the products used. For example , windshield wiper blades that lasted less than six months and Goodyear tired lasting less than 35,000 miles and weren't cheap. When did products begin to wear out so fast under normal use?? Is this just a sign of the times or manufacturers making poor quality products? I can afford to replace these kinds of things so often..it counteracts the benefits of buying a fuel efficient Hyundai.
JON R C. from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review with your comments. We work hard to provide the best service possible and the best products. I am sorry you have had an issue with several of your products and I know that these items were addressed with the parts manager the day your visited us. Again, thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Oil Change
Service was good. Only problem is we will have to return to have the maintenance warning reset.

Dale P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Colonial Hyundai always does great work and provides great customer service.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Cheyenne and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

AF
Aliaksei F.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The issue was not resolved
Booked an appointment and asked to fix the issue with headlight not working. Paid electrical diagnostic fee/repairs.
After I came back home, it turned out that the problem was not resolved, so I have to return to the service shop again.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

I am sorry you are having an issue with you vehicle. My team is ready to inspect the concern when you are able to return. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Barbara B.
Waverly, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Colonial Hyundai
The service was excellent.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this positive review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Kathy S.
Colonial Hyundai is Amazing
The atmosphere is very clean and employees are very accomodating. Regardless if you have an appointment or not they can assist you.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

MF
Mark F.
Bermuda, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome service team
The service team was able to squeeze me in without an appointment awesome. Great staffing service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Thelma B.
Resolving my problems
Kim was very helpful in resolving the problems we were having with our car and offered a loaner vehicle.

It’s not great
I have continued to give your company my business and no matter what I bring the car in for I always end up with something else going on. When getting ready to purchase a car for my children last year I was a going to purchase another Sonay but I slowed down and past right by your company and went to the Honda dealership !!!!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention. We are working to correct the concern with your vehicle. Again, thank you for taking the time to bring these concerns to our attention.

LW
Lisa W.
Disputanta, VA
Oil Change service
Hyundai service always on point with timely service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time complete this review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

KH
Karen H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Love the service
Love the service. Always friendly and answers any questions or concerns.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

JJ
John J.
Prince George, VA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great bunch of people
Everybody is very friendly
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!