2018 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5833358/5Overall Rating 4.5833358/5Overall Rating 4.5833358/5Overall Rating 4.5833358/5rating 4.5833358
Overall Rating 1.58333/5rating 1.58333rating 1.58333rating 1.58333rating 1.58333

OD
Otis D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service - Just Be Prepared To Allow For Multiple Attempts To Fix
Since buying my car in September 2017, I have had to make a few trips to the service department for various repairs. I bought my certified per owned 2013 Genesis Coupe, and most of the repairs have been covered under the terms of the warrantee. While the staff has always been exceptionally nice, my only complaint is that I usually have to make multiple trips to the service bay to get something repaired, or have to immediately return the same day of the repair to the dealership service bay after getting my car keys back after being told the repairs have been completed, only to find out that the problem still exists. Every time, they have eventually fixed the issue, but only after more than one attempt. I just don't understand why someone doesn't check to see that the repairs have been completed correctly BEFORE telling me everything is fixed and giving me my keys back.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. I am sorry my team did not get the wheel straight after performing the alignment. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you.

James R.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Golden Rule
After a horrible experience at West Broad Hyundai where my 2013 Sonata sat for four days without anyone looking at it or contacting me I had the car towed to Colonial Hyundai where the car is normally serviced. On Sat. I called Kim in the service to let her know the vehicle was coming and she said she would personally take care of it. On Mon. she called to report the problem, a seized engine. She explained the replacement process, set me up with a rental and assured me it would be replaced ASAP. The experience although inconvenient was handled well and I now have a new engine.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Matthew H.
Prince George, VA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
My visit to any car decker for a service is usually bad but Colonial Hyundai and it’s staff, especially Tommy and Kim, make it more than bearable. They keep you informed of what is being done and strive to get you in and out as soon as possible. The times and prices are usually what it takes, baring unforeseen difficulties.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you again and we look forward to serving you next time!

Campbell S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Tommy was great
I really appreciated the flexibility in a situation where i was stranded having an issue on a vacation trip. Tommy was attentive and really worked hard for me. I will recommend to all .
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you in the future!

PT
Pamela T.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Feels like 'home'
Awesome folks. Great service.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for us. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

BV
Betty V.
Midlothian, VA
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Indeed
Friendly and respectful
Good service!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we hope to see you next time!

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Detailing visit
Need improvement. Love this dealership but this Visit was not the best
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. I am sorry you have a poor experience with our outside company Virginia Paint. I will address all of your concerns with them again. Please let us know how we can help you in the future.

GJ
Gary J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
The People
Tommy and Cheyenne in the service dept. and Kevin Kafuku in sales dept.
Keep up the great work!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Linda M.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

WS
Wanda S.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Service with ease
Summer was very helpful with smile and taking time with me. Got me answers to tires and battery quotes.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team members. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

BJ
Bruce J.
Tommy Baugh and Doc Hearns
Excellent Service and Professionalism.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and Doc. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

AE
Alonzo E.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service all around.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Melvin W.
Henrico, VA
Great customer Service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

I would like to thank you for completing this kind review for Cheyenne and her team members. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Melvin W.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Best customer service ever
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Douglas W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Did not follow the web request for a service.
The web requests were not considered when it brought my car in for it normal service.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review with your comments. We take all feedback seriously and continue to make the needed changes to improve customer experiences. Thank you again for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team.

2018 Hyundai Accent
08/06/2018 Category: Service
I took my 2018 Hyundai Accent to Colonial Hyndai for a lil change and check engine light. I was in and out with in a hour.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for us. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

FT
Floyd T.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I was able to get an appointment in a timely manner and the time to do an oil change, rotate tires and do the annual state inspection was acceptable. I am very satisfied with the service.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Brian S.
Hopewell, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/05/2018 Category: Service
I received great service as usual from this dealership!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

TC
Thomas C.
Hopewell, VA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
service Dept. plus others
N/A
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Bermuda, VA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Everyone working there is friendly and helpful. I did not have to wait long. I never have to worry about the technicians telling me lies about what my car needs.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this positive review for Tommy and his team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!