1918 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5454564/5Overall Rating 4.5454564/5Overall Rating 4.5454564/5Overall Rating 4.5454564/5rating 4.5454564
Overall Rating 1.63636/5rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Quick service. Provided explanation for service.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

WO
William O.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Horrible experience
Did not keep their word
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

I would like to thank you for your feedback of our service team. I am sorry we were not able to provide a loaner vehicle to you as we have tried to accommodate every customer who is in need of a vehicle. Thank you for allowing us to serve you even though we missed the mark.

WP
Walter P.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone there is friendly and helpful and the service is fast and on time
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Prince George, VA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
service advisor
service advisor was friendly and knowledgeable
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Midlothian, VA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Empathetic Professionalism
Colonial Hyundai Cares! about their customers and their cars! Thanks So Much!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

I want to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

AE
Adam E.
Courtland, VA
Womp womp
Service is usually great. Checking in and checking out process can be greatly improved.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review with your feedback about your recent visit. I will address your concerns with our newest team members and provide additional training. I am sorry we did not provide the same level of service as we always do. Thank you again for your feedback.

Joseph S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Preventative maintenance inspection at 6 months took less than an hour-excellent service!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Rachelle H.
Lawrenceville, VA
Rachelle
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and please let us know if we can help you in the future!

SP
Shirley P.
services
Nice people
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Mark S.
Bracey, VA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent value for maintaining your vehicle
Excellent service department. Good value for routine maintenance and scheduled maintenance. Plus Hyundai certified technicians. I trust them to take care of my transportation needs.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we hope to see you next time.

PB
Pamela B.
Colonial Heights, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Gets the job done!
Colonial Hyundai go out of their way to make sure I am pleased each and every time I have a problem.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Ok service
Quality service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. I appreciate your feedback about your experience and will share this with the team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future.

Donald W.
Disappointed
Usually I receive good service from Colonial Hyundai, but my last visit was disappointing.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our team here at Colonial Hyundai. I am sorry my technician did not provide the highest level of service as we typically do. I have addressed your concerns with him and the entire team. Please let me know how we can help you in the future.

Charles B.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Good atmosphere.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Michael P.
Glen Allen, VA
06/10/2018 Category: Service
M P
Great dealership
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have a given us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to serving you in the future!

ZM
Zachary M.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Service was great as usual
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/10/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Melinda D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Melinda’s Review
Team is always friendly, courteous, and efficient. Explains everything in detail, and never treats you like a “number.” Kudos to you, Colonial Hyundai!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we look forward to serving you next time!

AP
Andrew P.
Sutherland, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2018 Category: Service
I don’t even know what this means????
John, Kim, Tommy and Summer are great....friendly, professional, knowledgeable and caring!! They are all valuable assets to your organization!!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. We look forward to visiting with you next time!

Joseph C.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Regular Service
Fast, friendly and convenient.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Happy with service visit
Satisfied
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!