Overall Rating 4.5833358/5Overall Rating 4.5833358/5Overall Rating 4.5833358/5Overall Rating 4.5833358/5rating 4.5833358
Overall Rating 1.58333/5rating 1.58333rating 1.58333rating 1.58333rating 1.58333

PC
Patricia C.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The staff is nice and friendly and I also like the wide variety of vehicles on the lot.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for us here at Colonial Hyundai. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

EG
Elizabeth G.
Mechanicsville, VA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
They always go beyond what is expected. Everyone is cheerful and helpful
I just wish you were closer as it is a 40 minuet drive for me
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Tommy and his team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

John W.
Moseley, VA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/11/2018 Category: Service
High quality service department
My experiences with dealing with the service department and staff has always been exceptional. They always keep me informed and make sure that my Hyundai is well maintained and any issues are resolved professionally and promptly. Thank you for all the wonderful service.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you over the years and we look forward to serving you next time!

RE
Renell E.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and AWSOME service!!
Love my Hyundai Family!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you. We hope to see you next time!

North Dinwiddie, VA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Regular Service
Were ready to start at scheduled time and completed in reasonable period.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

MO
Mary O.
Victoria, VA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Bobby B.
Prince George, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Bobby Blevins
Tommy and the other girls
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

TC
Theresa C.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Problems
Many problems with the rear lights at about 30 thousand miles..
Several visits for bulb replacement. Finally had to contact corporate in Caifornia to get rewireing done.
That has been done. Recently after all the Hassel, another bulb went out and was replaced. I'm just praying that this isn't a rerun of the issue.
Because I had to go over the heads of the local dealer ship, I feel like I am treated less friendly now.
Also, the door tape is coming off at 61 months. I was told it would have been covered up to 60 months. Even though I have bought multiple vehicles in the past, apparently there is no concession.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. I will look into you door tape concern. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

KF
Keith F.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2018 Category: Service
service
good
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we hope to see you next time!

James K.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
good people
folks are friendly,professional---know their stuff
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Kevin B.
Richmond, VA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Overall review 3
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. I am sorry we missed the mark on your recent service visit. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Michelle M.
Monroe, NC
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Fair honest pricing
I visited this service dept. for routine maintenance while out of town with my ill mother. It was easy to obtain an appt quickly, price was FAR better without a coupon than another Hyundai dealership and the service advisor was super friendly! Only reason I won't be back for my next service is I live in another state!!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our service department. My team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you!

CV
Connie V.
New Kent, VA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
I brought my first new car from here and it’s my place
I like this place
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

SN
Steve N.
frendly
good
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

LV
Leshayne V.
Everyone is always nice
You all always treat me with love and respect and I love it
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

TH
Tom H.
Hopewell, VA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Making customer feel you really do care
Price of repair was reasonable
Lounge was comfortable with desirable type of refreshments
Service person kept me updated with what was going on with my vehicle
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

GS
Gregory S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Absolutely Excellent!!!!
Dropped my car off 11am for my 12:00 appointment. Call from the service department with a few recommendations. Then another call saying it was done 1:15. In and out. Everyone at Colonial Hyundai was super nice!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

LW
Lisa W.
Disputanta, VA
Oil Change
Received great service that was very quick and on time.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

TH
Tyra H.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
great service
Tommy provide me with great customer service and assisted me with all my concerns.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

HG
Harvey G.
2, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

I want to thank you for taking the to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team members. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!