Joanne M.
Pontiac Vibe
06/19/2019
Reliable and convenient
I love that I can drop my car off for service in the morning at Comfort Auto and have it ready to go before my work day ends. There is good communication and trust between the staff and customer.

GW
Gordon W.
Ford Expedition
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Gordon said the staff had great communication skills, and they immediately fixed a price when he showed them they had made an error.

Audra M.
Acura RDX
06/14/2019
A/C not working
My A/C went out and they charged the Freon and there is a leak! They put a special additive to detect the leak. They were GREAT! I needed to have my car back Bu a certain time to pick up my child and they were able to not only meet but exceed my expectations!

KA
Kathy A.
Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019
Daniel and team go out of there way to provider excellent service!
Comfort Auto Body truly cares about their customers and they do an excellent job. They go above and beyond repairing your vehicle; they were totally there for me when my car needed towing, an insurance adjuster, and repair. Highly recommended.

JI
Jesse I.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the business always does great, and he really appreciates their work.

Scott S.
Toyota Prius v
06/06/2019
Fender damage fixed
The “was less than expected in the work was perfect and timely and they’re always focused on customer service

WD
Withers D.
05/28/2019
We thought the service was great. Very thorough and we felt informed about our choices.
We enjoyed the service and promptness of repairs. Everyone seems to know what is going on! I would highly recommend them.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/22/2019
Friendly, communicative, and flexible
Everyone I talked with here was incredibly friendly. They made me feel like I could trust them. They communicated everything with me and explained the why, how, and what of the repairs my car needed. They were also flexible when I called them back to add on another service I had previously said no thank you to. I think I just found my new trusted mechanic.

Scion xB
05/22/2019
In the neighborhood
My overall first time experience was great. The only thing I might have wanted was upon picking up my car that the mechanic reviewed the work and discussed other potential issues to be aware of and to have walked the car and showed me the repairs. But that's just me. Not a deal breaker. I will be back. Thank you.

Justin B.
Ford Flex
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Justin said they were easy to work with, honest, and did a good job.

Jennifer B.
Oregon
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff fixed her vehicle.

Cameron B.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the service was completed quickly and he didn't have to follow up with the business after the service.

Linda M.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Linda said everything was done when it was supposed to be. The paint job didn't blend right the first time and the business fixed the issue. She said the communication was good. The person in charge is the correct person to be there. He is efficient, fair and honest.

HC
Heather C.
Eugene, OR
04/28/2019
Awesome customer service, good people, fast service!!
My alternator went out in Portland on my way home to Eugene on a Friday afternoon. Most shops I called could not guarantee my car to be fixed same day and would more than likely not be done until Monday. Comfort ordered my part so when my car arrived the partwas already there! They got right to it and were done within a couple
Hours and I was back on the road!!! I appreciate them so much!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone! Good people!!!

04/27/2019
Great Shop!
Awesome Customer Service!

04/25/2019
Amazing, fast, and friendly service
I had a good mishap and this team of service providers were efficient, effective, and kept me informed every step of the way! While they were waiting on parts they took the time to look at my car as a whole and recommend minor fixes and tried to get the insurance coverage extended to as many parts as possible while it was being serviced! Amazing and helpful team. Highly recommend!

John S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/23/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was perfect.

04/17/2019
Very happy!
Great price and great service! Would come back again!

Rick C.
Toyota Matrix
04/15/2019
Awesome Service as Always
We were looking to purchase a vehicle with high miles so we had Comfort Auto do a complete checkup on it. They were so thoughtful. They performed a comprehensive examination of the car and then we were able to make our decision based on their findings. Comfort Auto has serviced all of our vehicles for the past 10 years and we have always received the most professional service. I would highly recommend they to anyone looking for a great and reliable mechanic.

CD
Caitlin D.
04/10/2019
Friendly and fast!
Everyone at Comfort Auto & Body has been knowledgeable and friendly. No one seems too busy to answer my questions, no matter how small. They were able to quickly fix my car up and get it back to me the same day, which I really appreciate.