HP
Holly P.
Oregon
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Holly said the communication was good. They had good prices and they took initiative. She said she was pleased with the outcome.

TH
Thomas H.
Nissan Versa
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with June. She said they did a really great job on the paint work and she was very pleased with how friendly and nice the people were.

DA
Deann A.
Honda Accord
02/26/2013 Category: Service
Deann said the service was fast and what she expected.

BF
Ben F.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/24/2013
Exceeding my expectations!
In December, I got in to a minor fender bender...I, like most people was not to thrilled about the accident. I didn't have collision on my insurance, which means that I had to pay for the repairs out of pocket. I shopped around many auto body shops. Most auto body shops were VERY expense especially the bid name shops. And most major shops didn't grantee their quote...they implicitly suggested that it would be more. I also went to other small business auto shops. Many of the small business auto body shops seemed seedy. They did however give me a lower quote than the major auto body shops. I however was looking for an auto body shop that I was comfortable with. Then one day after shopping at the Nike outlet store I noticed Comfort Auto & Body Repair. I decided to take a look. I was greeted by Danial Leveque. Dan was friendly, professional and knowledgeable in his field. He gave me a quote on the spot. Which was great! I didn't have to send endless emails or play phone tag just to receive a quote. I latter dropped my car off and Daniel said he would be in contact with me on the progress of my vehicle. And he was! My car was ready in less time than I expected! I was trilled! When I went to pick up my car it looked fantastic! After talking to Danial and finishing up the loose ends (paying my bill which was exactly what he quoted me). I jumped in my car feeling great! My baby was fixed! However, I noticed a few other things...my carpets were vacuumed, my interior was cleaned, and it smelled like a new car! Comfort Auto & Body Repair shot EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS! Thank you Danial and your fun friendly team! I will use you guys again and recommend you to my family and friends!

TN
Terry N.
West Linn, OR
Infiniti I30
02/24/2013
A high commitment to customer satisfaction and quality work.
I had an excellent experience with Comfort, who fixed body damage on my old Infinity. Daniel worked closely with me to restore its appearance and stay within my tight budget. I don't think any shop in the Portland area could match the work they did for the price. I'm very happy with them and recommend Comfort to anyone who needs work done on their auto.

TL
Tara L.
Scion xB
02/22/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said this business is friendly, honest, and does not try and pressure her in to getting extra service she doesn't need.

WL
Weixing L.
Mazda 5
02/19/2013 Category: Service
Weixing said he was happy with their service.

PM
Paul M.
Nissan Frontier
02/18/2013
Friendly, great service. Honest
You go beyond in what is expected, great, honest service.

FS
Frances S.
Honda Accord
02/18/2013 Category: Service
Frances said everything is fine.

Cole S.
02/15/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Kaylynn. She said her vehicle is running well, the rate was decent, and she was in and out quickly.

Alisa B.
Buick Century
02/13/2013
Thorough & honest!
I felt comfortable taking my car here even before I stepped in the door. The family that runs the business made me feel comfortable and reassured, both over the phone and in person. They were thorough, friendly and honest. Conveniently, they're right in my neighborhood, and I will be going back!

Charlotte B.
Portland, ON
Plymouth Neon
01/30/2013 Category: Service
Charlotte said they are very professional every time she goes into this business. They always fix her vehicle for her.

DJ
David J.
01/30/2013 Category: Service
David said he was satisfied with his experience.

ES
Evan S.
01/28/2013 Category: Service
Evan said that they were inexpensive, quick and did what he asked.

Kim S.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
01/22/2013 Category: Service
Kim said this business is very family orientated.

Mary G.
Ford Escort
01/22/2013 Category: Service
Mary said the staff was nice.

Theresa S.
01/18/2013
friendly, reasonably priced, quick service.
i brought in my 2003 ford focus with a radiator issue. they were super friendly, called me with a price and diagnosis, and had the car fixed and washed by the end of the day.

JJ
Jackie J.
01/16/2013 Category: Service
Jackie said they were very nice and polite. They seemed to do everything right and they even did a bit extra for her. She would like to thank this business for working with her and she'll be using them again. They're her place to go now.

EF
Esther F.
Mazda Protege5
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Esther said they got her in right away, were very nice and explained everything good. She will continue to use them for her vehicle's services.

TO
Tom O.
Volkswagen Passat
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Tom said this business provides great service and he has already recommended them to others.