Comfort Auto & Body Repair

James D.
Chevrolet Cutaway
06/28/2019 Category: Service
James said the business has been servicing his vehicle for a while, and they do it very well

DK
David K.
06/27/2019
Dodge Van
Quick, honest, responsive, fair charge.

AW
Aaron W.
Brush Prairie, WA
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff were amazing, they took care of him and they were super positive every time he went.

Joanne M.
Pontiac Vibe
06/19/2019
Reliable and convenient
I love that I can drop my car off for service in the morning at Comfort Auto and have it ready to go before my work day ends. There is good communication and trust between the staff and customer.

GW
Gordon W.
Ford Expedition
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Gordon said the staff had great communication skills, and they immediately fixed a price when he showed them they had made an error.

Audra M.
Acura RDX
06/14/2019
A/C not working
My A/C went out and they charged the Freon and there is a leak! They put a special additive to detect the leak. They were GREAT! I needed to have my car back Bu a certain time to pick up my child and they were able to not only meet but exceed my expectations!

KA
Kathy A.
Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019
Daniel and team go out of there way to provider excellent service!
Comfort Auto Body truly cares about their customers and they do an excellent job. They go above and beyond repairing your vehicle; they were totally there for me when my car needed towing, an insurance adjuster, and repair. Highly recommended.

JI
Jesse I.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the business always does great, and he really appreciates their work.

Scott S.
Toyota Prius v
06/06/2019
Fender damage fixed
The “was less than expected in the work was perfect and timely and they’re always focused on customer service

WD
Withers D.
05/28/2019
We thought the service was great. Very thorough and we felt informed about our choices.
We enjoyed the service and promptness of repairs. Everyone seems to know what is going on! I would highly recommend them.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/22/2019
Friendly, communicative, and flexible
Everyone I talked with here was incredibly friendly. They made me feel like I could trust them. They communicated everything with me and explained the why, how, and what of the repairs my car needed. They were also flexible when I called them back to add on another service I had previously said no thank you to. I think I just found my new trusted mechanic.

Scion xB
05/22/2019
In the neighborhood
My overall first time experience was great. The only thing I might have wanted was upon picking up my car that the mechanic reviewed the work and discussed other potential issues to be aware of and to have walked the car and showed me the repairs. But that's just me. Not a deal breaker. I will be back. Thank you.

Justin B.
Ford Flex
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Justin said they were easy to work with, honest, and did a good job.

Jennifer B.
Oregon
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff fixed her vehicle.

Cameron B.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the service was completed quickly and he didn't have to follow up with the business after the service.