HC
Heather C.
Eugene, OR
04/28/2019
Awesome customer service, good people, fast service!!
My alternator went out in Portland on my way home to Eugene on a Friday afternoon. Most shops I called could not guarantee my car to be fixed same day and would more than likely not be done until Monday. Comfort ordered my part so when my car arrived the partwas already there! They got right to it and were done within a couple
Hours and I was back on the road!!! I appreciate them so much!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone! Good people!!!

04/27/2019
Great Shop!
Awesome Customer Service!

04/25/2019
Amazing, fast, and friendly service
I had a good mishap and this team of service providers were efficient, effective, and kept me informed every step of the way! While they were waiting on parts they took the time to look at my car as a whole and recommend minor fixes and tried to get the insurance coverage extended to as many parts as possible while it was being serviced! Amazing and helpful team. Highly recommend!

John S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/23/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was perfect.

04/17/2019
Very happy!
Great price and great service! Would come back again!

Rick C.
Toyota Matrix
04/15/2019
Awesome Service as Always
We were looking to purchase a vehicle with high miles so we had Comfort Auto do a complete checkup on it. They were so thoughtful. They performed a comprehensive examination of the car and then we were able to make our decision based on their findings. Comfort Auto has serviced all of our vehicles for the past 10 years and we have always received the most professional service. I would highly recommend they to anyone looking for a great and reliable mechanic.

CD
Caitlin D.
04/10/2019
Friendly and fast!
Everyone at Comfort Auto & Body has been knowledgeable and friendly. No one seems too busy to answer my questions, no matter how small. They were able to quickly fix my car up and get it back to me the same day, which I really appreciate.

Dave C.
Volkswagen GTI
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he really likes working with them.

KA
Kathy A.
Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2019
Really great!
My car suddenly need A LOT of work and Comfort took care of it! I appeared with no appointment and a car with many problems. 30 hours later it was good to go, with a few extras to help with the pain of such an unexpected repair. Thank you Comfort!

WG
Walter G.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Walter said that everything was pretty good. The only small issue he noticed was that a little plastic piece that covers the screw in the door handle was broken.

XL
xayne l.
Vancouver, WA
Acura TL
03/27/2019
They are awesome
Comfort auto body is great and always takes care of my cars!

AF
Alisa F.
Buick Century
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Alisa said she has been there for 6 years. Their service is great. They are friendly and they treat her right.

PH
Pete H.
Chevrolet Trax
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the staff were easy to work with and he appreciated them detailing his vehicle.

Jason B.
Acura MDX
03/22/2019
Great first experience
I called ahead about replacing an interior door panel and they asked me to stop in to see the panel and door. I stopped in during lunch on Wednesday, they fit me into the schedule and had it done in 15 minutes. Very nice mechanic and owners (father and son), love they have been there for over 20 years. I will definitely return with any auto issues!

Volkswagen Tiguan
03/22/2019
AMAZING
I couldn’t be happier with my experience at Comfort Auto. From the moment I called to inquire on pricing to the actual repair, I was very well taken care of. Steve and Daniel were incredible. The best part of all of this was the free service they gave me in the end. They saved me $600 at the dealership. Like what?!? No one does that anymore. I’ll be passing on their info to everyone I know who needs car repairs.