Comfort Auto & Body Repair

Sheila K.
Buick Regal
05/04/2013
Outstanding customer service!
I find the people at Comfort Auto to be genuinely nice, 100% ethical, and willing to go the extra mile to make my auto maintenance or repair experience as pleasant and hassle-free as possible. I have recommended Comfort Auto to many people!

CG
Cyrena G.
Chrysler LeBaron
04/30/2013
Nice People, To the point ^_^
Even when my car wasn't done on schedule they made sure they let me know what was going on. I have no problems with the work that was done, I trust them.

DV
David V.
04/29/2013
2006 Jeep Body Work and Misc
These guys are the best. I have mostly dealt with Daniel, and he is terrific. Quick to diagnose mechanical issues and very reasonably priced. Choosing an Autobody and mechanic technician is always kinda daunting and once you find one you trust it's very refreshing. These guys are just that

EM
Eddie M.
Dodge Caravan
04/24/2013 Category: Service
Eddie said the people at the business were very professional and they explained everything to him.

DF
Dan F.
Indiana
04/24/2013 Category: Service
Dan said he found an issue with his vehicle after the business worked on it. He researched the issue and resolved the problem on his own.

Dan C.
04/18/2013
Friendly workers, great cafe down the block, cost effective options
Having work done on a vehicle by folks that figure out what needs to be done at what time frame and providing multiple options on how to proceed in a cost effective manner is always great. The folks at Comfort Auto do that and provide a convenient coupling to local businesses such as the coffee shop down the corner to have a great waiting experience for the work being done on the vehicle. They also support those cyclist who drop off the car and pick up later!

Matt P.
Massachusetts
04/13/2013 Category: Service
Matt said all the mechanics and the entire staff at this facility are great. They rapidly took care of his vehicle at the end of the day and did not take advantage of him.

David M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2013
Couldn't find sound
My 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe was making a noise every time i drove it. I called up Comfort after my co-worker said he used them and they were great. Needless to say, I took 3 joy rides with the techs at comfort and could not find show them the sound I was hearing. They didn't charge me a dime. Finally I just left my car with them and they put it up on the lift and found the back breaks were basically non existent. They gave me a quote and I looked around at pricing in the area, they basically beat everyone within 10 miles by 60 bucks. Great service, great location and they did a wonderful job since the sound hasn't reared its ugly head since.

Cara S.
04/05/2013 Category: Service
Cara said they are helpful and nice.

LH
Laurel H.
Chevrolet Prizm
04/04/2013
They really listened
I know very little about cars, but I felt that they really listened to my complaints and took them into account when the car was inspected. Unfortunately I needed new brakes, but it was done in a timely and professional manner and the car no longer makes the noise that caused me to bring it in. It is also now much cleaner than when I brought it in. This is my now my "forever" auto repair shop.

NC
Neal C.
Oregon City, OR
04/02/2013
Great Job
As before Comfort Auto did an excellent job, very professional and in a timely manner. Thanks Steve, Daniel & Crew. Neal

Doug P.
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Doug said the business was excellent. They are good people.

Cailie M.
03/24/2013
We Love Comfort!
I have been taking my cars to comfort since I was 16. They have been so helpful and wonderful with all of them. They are fast, reliable and honest. I recommend them highly. I never feel like they try and scam us for money. They also are sure that they send me and my family home in a car that is safe. I am so grateful for all of the help they have been. We would never go to another shop!

Lowell B.
Oregon
Ford Escort
03/13/2013 Category: Service
Lowell said the personnel are fantastic. He said the business helped him beyond the call of duty and they have been a blessing to his household by being affordable.

Alan S.
03/07/2013
I have used Comfort Auto for three visits. These guys have been great. My first visit was for an oil change (I used this to check them out). Since I went on my birthday the oil change was free and they bought me a cup of coffee next door. Oh, and I was a walk in. Then I had them do my 75,000 mile check. The recommendations were fair and easy to understand. My last appointment was for a engine check light. They felt it was due to the gas cap and didn't charge me anything for their time and examination. Fair prices, solid work, and excellent service.