Comfort Auto & Body Repair

BR
Bob R.
Oregon
03/06/2013 Category: Service
Bob said this business is the best. They went above and beyond what they had to do. They installed a used part that failed and they handled it professionally by repairing his vehicle at no extra cost to him. He would definitely recommend this business to others.

AG
Angela G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/06/2013 Category: Service
Angela said the business has the best prices, and does awesome work.

EG
Edward G.
Saturn L200
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Wendy. She said this business is very reliable and very trustworthy.

SJ
Suzie J.
Infiniti QX4
03/04/2013
I appreciate the extra effort that was made to finish my car before a road trip. Thank you!

Danielle G.
03/02/2013
Friendly
Everyone who works there was very dedicated at figuring out what was wrong with my car. The employees were all very friendly; offered to give me a ride after I dropped my car off and gave me a free cup of coffee at the cafe down the street.

HP
Holly P.
Oregon
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Holly said the communication was good. They had good prices and they took initiative. She said she was pleased with the outcome.

TH
Thomas H.
Nissan Versa
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with June. She said they did a really great job on the paint work and she was very pleased with how friendly and nice the people were.

DA
Deann A.
02/26/2013 Category: Service
Deann said the service was fast and what she expected.

BF
Ben F.
Portland, OR
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/24/2013
Exceeding my expectations!
In December, I got in to a minor fender bender...I, like most people was not to thrilled about the accident. I didn't have collision on my insurance, which means that I had to pay for the repairs out of pocket. I shopped around many auto body shops. Most auto body shops were VERY expense especially the bid name shops. And most major shops didn't grantee their quote...they implicitly suggested that it would be more. I also went to other small business auto shops. Many of the small business auto body shops seemed seedy. They did however give me a lower quote than the major auto body shops. I however was looking for an auto body shop that I was comfortable with. Then one day after shopping at the Nike outlet store I noticed Comfort Auto & Body Repair. I decided to take a look. I was greeted by Danial Leveque. Dan was friendly, professional and knowledgeable in his field. He gave me a quote on the spot. Which was great! I didn't have to send endless emails or play phone tag just to receive a quote. I latter dropped my car off and Daniel said he would be in contact with me on the progress of my vehicle. And he was! My car was ready in less time than I expected! I was trilled! When I went to pick up my car it looked fantastic! After talking to Danial and finishing up the loose ends (paying my bill which was exactly what he quoted me). I jumped in my car feeling great! My baby was fixed! However, I noticed a few other things...my carpets were vacuumed, my interior was cleaned, and it smelled like a new car! Comfort Auto & Body Repair shot EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS! Thank you Danial and your fun friendly team! I will use you guys again and recommend you to my family and friends!

TN
Terry N.
West Linn, OR
Infiniti I30
02/24/2013
A high commitment to customer satisfaction and quality work.
I had an excellent experience with Comfort, who fixed body damage on my old Infinity. Daniel worked closely with me to restore its appearance and stay within my tight budget. I don't think any shop in the Portland area could match the work they did for the price. I'm very happy with them and recommend Comfort to anyone who needs work done on their auto.

TL
Tara L.
Scion xB
02/22/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said this business is friendly, honest, and does not try and pressure her in to getting extra service she doesn't need.

WL
Weixing L.
Mazda 5
02/19/2013 Category: Service
Weixing said he was happy with their service.

PM
Paul M.
Portland, OR
Nissan Frontier
02/18/2013
Friendly, great service. Honest
You go beyond in what is expected, great, honest service.

FS
Frances S.
02/18/2013 Category: Service
Frances said everything is fine.

Cole S.
02/15/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Kaylynn. She said her vehicle is running well, the rate was decent, and she was in and out quickly.