Comfort Auto & Body Repair

Seth G.
Mercury Cougar
12/11/2018
GREAT Team!
Great service, hands down, no exceptions, if's or but's. I'll pass on the details, but from getting the job done, done well, and timely... this is the place to bring your vehicle. I'll absolutely be back!!

Michele M.
Dodge Dakota
11/30/2018
Friendly, engaging.work is done in a timely fashion.
I walked in explained my situation. Amber imediately got a mechanic to dialogue with. They accessed it within 10 min. Got a quote and they had my truck ready in a couple of hours

AP
Andre P.
Oregon
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Andre said that the place took care of what he needed, didn't try to sell him something that wasn't needed and answered all his questions.

Kendree S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Kendree said the quote was honored and the staff was easy to work with.

RE
Robert E.
Vancouver, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/14/2018
I trust you guys a lot most honest
I appreciate all the work that this company has done their very honest. I had my dear call their numbers of times with body work as well is mechanical very reasonable . Hi to my

FL
Fiona L.
11/13/2018
Good first experience!
I went for the 120,000 miles checkups for my Jeep.
They were able to take care of my car the same day I dropped off, and were super friendly. they are really on item, it's finished when they said it would be.
It was a big checkups, a lot of things to check and replace, but they gave me a discount on the break flush, which is nice! I think it was a fair price.
They were able to help me also with my windshield wipers. They replace it with new ones for free. My car is running way better than before the checkups. I'm pretty happy with it, at least for now^^

I will definitely come back!

Brenda M.
Nissan Xterra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Brenda said the staff at this business did a pretty good job with her vehicle.

LD
Luca D.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Luca said the business took a little longer than expected to complete the service.

XL
Xayne L.
Vancouver, WA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Xayne said the staff were helpful and they answered all of his questions.

Sarah S.
Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said that she feels like the people she spoke to at the business were honest and explained what would happen. Whenever she called, she got the information she needed. She stated that the vehicle took a little long, but was not their fault.

Joseph C.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the business did everything they were supposed to, and the staff did a great job. They went above and beyond.

Simon C.
10/30/2018
subaru outback check-up and new battery
Good things: Good customer service - i asked for an appointment and you were responsive, even calling me back and getting me in on the same day. Also, did a thorough job checking out my car.

Bad: Man who quoted me did not quote me on the cost of labor, but only on the cost of materials, so I was under the impression that the cost given was the total cost, leading to the surprise of seeing an additional ~$250 of labor as well. Understandable, though you should be more clear in giving the total cost up front.

Also bad: several fixes, though as a result of all of the new changes there are several other things now broken. My dashboard used to show my MPH and some other pieces of information - this is no longer the case, it is just blank. Also, my driver side window control only works for some windows now. This was not broken before - perhaps battery hooked up incorrectly? Or something larger wrong? I would come back in to fix it but don't trust it.

DK
David K.
10/28/2018
Dodge Caravan
Work was quickly, and expertly completed. Runs great again!

NR
Nathan R.
10/25/2018
Great Service!
I've been going to Comfort Auto for years! They always do great work, with friendly service. One thing I love about them is that they recommend service that is absolutely necessary, which saves money for the customer! Steve, Daniel and the crew are honest, fair and friendly.

Justin D.
Brush Prairie, WA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the customer service was great. The staff was quick to resolve the issue.