Comfort Auto & Body Repair

Toyota Van
10/24/2018
Marks 89 Toyota van
Here’s the deal,
I assumed from another mechanics opinion that I had a vacuum leak because the vehicle was having trouble excellerating off the line.
Of course my goal was to solve this issue and so I took it to Comfort. I get the van back from texting and the diagnosis is that there is no vacuum leak. Ok! Is that it?
The dude phoning me back mentioned this diagnosis and that was it. No other opinion of what might be wrong or maybe another avenue we might take.
All I get is that “hey, you need new brake drum in the rear”. Well, I knew that already.
Tell me something I don’t know buddy.
Waste of money this time.

CD
Carlie D.
10/17/2018
Great Service, Nice People
Great service, took care of my baby when she died on the interstate. They even gave me a tow truck recommendation and helped me through the process. Highly recommend!!

CP
Caleb P.
Eugene, OR
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Caleb said he would recommend this business.

Brian S.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Brain said the business did everything in their power to fix his vehicle.

VW
Ventura W.
10/02/2018
Great place for maintenance and paint also
Comfort Auto has good taken care of my 2002 Honda. So I took a leap and had them paint it. No surprise but they did an excellent job. Fair price and good follow thru with details. They saved me a lot of money by keeping it running well and looking good. No need to buy a new one now.

SF
Shane F.
Nissan Pickup
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Shane said the business found a way to do the repair at a reasonable price.

RU
Robin U.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Robin said they have fantastic customer service.

PL

KL
Karen L.
Acura Integra
09/18/2018
The people and the quality of work.
Wonderful place 5 stars

Andrea B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said the customer service was good and she has been going for years.

09/04/2018
Maintenance meets a pretty paint job
I have used Comfort Auto for a while now. They always do good work on my 2002 Honda Civic. I recently used the Body Repair side of their business to have my car painted. No surprise, their fair pricing and attention detail translate to their paint services also!! They have made my car look as nice as it runs. I appreciate that. I no longer have the new car bug. They have saved me thousands. They are good people doing great work.

Volvo XC90
08/30/2018
Friendly and professional
These guys are real genuine pros and do great work!

Kaye M.
08/30/2018
I feel I’ve made new friends
I had the best possible experience with Comfort Auto. They did exactly what they said they would do. I trust them to do the right thing. What else can one ask of a business?

EI
Eva I.
Chevrolet Aveo
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Eva said she had not had any work done yet but said they were very courteous and knowledgeable when she went in to get estimates.

Robin M.
Mazda CX-9
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the customer service was fabulous. The service was very good. She had to return her vehicle to complete her service.